• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All the haters are nothing but LeJealous or very misinformed

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has gotten to be so tired and obnoxious.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's worse about those stats is if you look up assists in those situations. Every player save Kobe has them, because they actually pass the ball.

I'll be so glad when we get past this idea that the star player MUST shoot the ball in this situation regardless of who's defending him. I've literally seen Kobe shoot from damn near half court because he was being guarded by 3 players, yet he shot anyway with a wide open Odom and Fisher watching.

That doesn't make you a great player, or clutch. It makes you stupid.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As you can see its coming from the same player banned for multiple accounts...TROLL TURNIP !!! and then they blame everyone else but the heat fans for starting crap... hypocrats

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you can see its coming from the same player banned for multiple accounts...TROLL TURNIP !!! and then they blame everyone else but the heat fans for starting crap... hypocrats

Don't know the guy, but what exactly is he "starting up"?

He posted a link with facts that refute the notion that Lebron is not clutch. Why is this a problem? Was CBS that hostile to Lebron or immune to facts?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I KNOW it's your company and all but with all due respect. what the hell is wrong with posting this link?

I didn't write it. I didn't make it up. If it is factually incorrect, someone let me know.

This board is covered with shit daily about James chokes and whatever other people want to write. And that is fine. Whatever.

You didn't seem to find the recipe thread or whatever it is obnoxious, but this is?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the fuck did I start up? I copied a factual link off of a reputable website.

Now go back and read your posts and what threads they are written on and then tell me who is interested in the bullshit and starting crap.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I KNOW it's your company and all but with all due respect. what the hell is wrong with posting this link?

I didn't write it. I didn't make it up. If it is factually incorrect, someone let me know.

This board is covered with shit daily about James chokes and whatever other people want to write. And that is fine. Whatever.

You didn't seem to find the recipe thread or whatever it is obnoxious, but this is?

My "company?" :scratch:

This thread is no more/less obnoxious than all the others you guys from CBS have started debating the superiority of Lebron, Kobe and MJ. It just never ends.

"[Insert Kobe, Lebron, or MJ] and [Insert Kobe, Lebron, or MJ] are punkass bitches but [Insert Kobe, Lebron, or MJ] is God."

Does it ever end?

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RED RUM IS A ALCOHOLIC

What the fuck did I start up? I copied a factual link off of a reputable website.

Now go back and read your posts and what threads they are written on and then tell me who is interested in the bullshit and starting crap.
TURN UP THE HEAT--JUST LOOK AT HIS AVATAR--RED RUM-AD ROLE MODEL,The GUY ALL HE DOES IS DRINKS WHILE HE IS WRITING--
JUST IGNORE HIM--SORE LAKER LOSER .

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This thread is no more/less obnoxious than all the others you guys from CBS have started debating the superiority of Lebron, Kobe and MJ. It just never ends.

"[Insert Kobe, Lebron, or MJ] and [Insert Kobe, Lebron, or MJ] are punkass bitches but [Insert Kobe, Lebron, or MJ] is God."

Does it ever end?

i'd put Wilt,Dr.J and Magic up against them in 3 on 3-they're all overated.

:rollseyes:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically he is the most clutch player in the NBA...gotchya

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does it ever end?

Most of the comments come from articles started by others. Usually mainstream writers. I thought the point of sports threads was to talk sports and use facts in those debates

Please remember, I didn't insert the other players names in this article. I simply copied it. I wasn't bashing Kobe nor anyone else.

The only reason I posted it was to counter the opinions of many of the posters here, who for some reason think that James is some unreliable go to guy at the end of games.

Now, if you want to talk about the CBS posters, and I know you have been paying attention, you have seen that the Heat fans are much more interested in starting threads, adding basketball conversation to threads and basically contributing to your site in a positive way. Many of the Laker fans also do, but you have the same handfull that you did at CBS that in general add nothing of subtance here and are for the most part just trying to stir up trouble while lying in wait while just hoping and praying that the Heat don't win the championship this year.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I posted it was to counter the opinions of many of the posters here, who for some reason think that James is some unreliable go to guy at the end of games.

:hellno:

Case closed, it is all your fault.

Can you imagine what it was like for Newton to try and explain gravity? Or trying to tell people that witches didn't exist before the 1700's?

Eventually the person trying to teach reason to the fool is the fool. Post a recipe instead.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the Dallas/Mia series?

Did you watch the 2008 Cavs/Boston series?

Did you watch the Spurs/Cavs series and see the airballs from the ft line?

Do you see 2 bronze medals around Kobe's neck, like Lebronze has?

Did you see Leroids quit against Boston in 2010?

Did you see last year finals when Durant doubled Lebron's output in the 4th qtr?

No need to click on some bogus link that tries to spin reality...

The guy is the biggest choker in sports.

NOW DEAL WITH IT!!!

Peace!!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Perfect Blueberry Pancakes

2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs (at room temperature)
2 cups buttermilk
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter (allowed to cool down)
1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Directions:

Please note that you'll also need additional unsalted butter to grease your skillet (you could also use nonstick cooking spray like Pam; I did some with butter and some with Pam and all worked fine and tasted great).
In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, and salt (I do this through a sieve, not with a sifter).
After melted butter has cooled down, beat the eggs with the buttermilk in a separate bowl then whisk in the melted butter.
Using a wooden spoon or a spatula, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine just until you have a lumpy batter; do NOT overmix.
Over medium-high heat, heat some butter in a large skillet (you could use a griddle too, of course).
For each pancake, use a generous 1/4 cup of batter; after spooning batter into skillet, sprinkle top of each pancake with blueberries and press them in slightly.
I was quite generous with sprinkling the blueberries, then when I got to my last pancake I found I didn't have many left, so you may want to have some extra blueberries on hand.
Cook each pancake for approximately 2 minutes per side; the length of time will depend on how hot you have the heat, how well your skillet retains the heat, etc.
Keep pancakes warm in a low oven as you make them, then serve; best when served with real maple syrup.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melt in your mouth Roast Beef

1 Beef roast
1 cup water
1 can of Cherry Coke or Pepsi. (Pepsi is best)
1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
1 onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 tblsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 sprig rosemary

Sit roast out until room temperature
Place all ingredients in slow cooker on high for 4 hours
turn slow cooker to low for 1 hour

Best roast beef you ever ate.

Texas_Longhorns_Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the same ole song and dance as from CBS. Lebron sucks...no, Kobe sucks....no, you suck. very boring and immature. most are bandwagon fans anyway.