• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All the haters are nothing but LeJealous or very misinformed

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Did you see Leroids quit against Boston in 2010?"
- As a Cavs fan, hell, as a sports fan, that may well be the worst game I ever see. I hope so.

Recently on a local talk show, "All Bets Are Off" with Bruce Drennan, Bruce stated that before that infamous game 5, LeBron told Mike Brown to bench Delonte West. When Brown refused to do so, LeBron reacted by basically quitting. Many had suspected this all along but that was the first time I heard and saw a respected local sports commentator publically reveal that story. It rings true.

The old CBS board, and I think to a lesser extent this board, gives the impression that all Cavs fans hate LeBron. After game 5 and the "Decision" that was basically true. But now, many, perhaps even most, have gotten over it and would be thrilled to get LeBron back when he leaves the Heat after next season.

Face it, even most Lakers fans would cheer for LeBron James if he were to somehow land on their team. No question he's the best bb player on the planet.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). If roast is untied, tie at 3 inch intervals with cotton twine. Place roast in pan, and season with salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Add more or less seasonings to taste.
  2. Roast in oven for 60 minutes (20 minutes per pound). Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the same ole song and dance as from CBS. Lebron sucks...no, Kobe sucks....no, you suck. very boring and immature. most are bandwagon fans anyway.

:agree:

Some of the CBS posters are making the good ones like myself and several others look bad on here.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Bk. You were the joke of cbs, along with heatmyshorts. And you're the joke here. You don't need any help in looking bad. You do a great job of that on your ow.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melt in your mouth Roast Beef

1 Beef roast
1 cup water
1 can of Cherry Coke or Pepsi. (Pepsi is best)
1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
1 onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 tblsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 sprig rosemary

Sit roast out until room temperature
Place all ingredients in slow cooker on high for 4 hours
turn slow cooker to low for 1 hour

Best roast beef you ever ate.

So do you fags wear pink aprons when you cook?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Some of the CBS posters are making the good ones like myself and several others look bad on here.

BK, every poster represents themself. Nobody can make anyone else look good or bad.

I was as guilty as anyone for playing the stupid back and forth game that was going on over at CBS. The same handfull of Laker fans from there have been trying to restart it over here. As long as the Heat fans continue to ignore it, it/they will eventually go away.

And you S Man, are certainly entitled to your opinion. Fact, though, is that it differs from almost every single person who analyzes basketball and or the players. James is widely view as the best player in the league. You don't have to believe it, but your posts to counter it are total nonsense.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you fags wear pink aprons when you cook?
Actually I have an awesome striped black and tan one with built in headphones. Ask your mom about it. She bought it for me.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Art and Burt's Top-Notch Nachos (serves many):

3 lbs fatty ground beef
2 lbs shredded Mexican cheese
2 tubs of Dutch Farms Sour Cream w/Chives
2 large bags of Blazing Buffalo and Ranch Doritos
1 large white onion
2 large tomatoes
Fresh minced garlic, black pepper, salt and McCormick's Guacamole seasoning
Optional lettuce
2 bottles of your favorite brand of hot salsa (I prefer chunky)

Dice your onion.
Take a large skillet and fill the bottom with water - put it on a high flame on the stovetop.
Put the ground beef in the skillet and start breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
Add the onion.
Season the meat liberally with taco seasoning, garlic, pepper and salt.
Once all the meat starts to brown, take the Guacamole seasoning and add it in.
Fill the empty package with hot water and pour it on the meat to keep it moist.
Keep stirring constantly.
Add more seasoing to taste and then mix it up.
Take a large bowl and put a bit of dishsoap in it then take a large strainer and set it on top of the bowl. Pour the meat in it. Cut off the flame. After all the grease is in the bowl, take the strainer full of meat and pour it back in the skillet. Put plenty water in the greasebowl and dump it in the commode.
Now you're ready to serve.

Layer the bottom of a large bowl such as an empty Country Crock or Ice Cream pail with Doritos and put a gang of shredded cheese on top. Put plenty ground beef on top of that. Take your vegetables, sour cream and salsa and drown the chips, cheese and meat. Stick it in the microwave and nuke it for a couple minutes.

Warning: (Don't do this too often or you'll end up looking like SMan)

Sit your lazy behind down in front of the boob tube with a quart of Corona and go to work on the nachos while watching Miami beat the brakes off of Indiana tonight. Word.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Did you see Leroids quit against Boston in 2010?"
- As a Cavs fan, hell, as a sports fan, that may well be the worst game I ever see. I hope so.

Recently on a local talk show, "All Bets Are Off" with Bruce Drennan, Bruce stated that before that infamous game 5, LeBron told Mike Brown to bench Delonte West. When Brown refused to do so, LeBron reacted by basically quitting. Many had suspected this all along but that was the first time I heard and saw a respected local sports commentator publically reveal that story. It rings true.

The old CBS board, and I think to a lesser extent this board, gives the impression that all Cavs fans hate LeBron. After game 5 and the "Decision" that was basically true. But now, many, perhaps even most, have gotten over it and would be thrilled to get LeBron back when he leaves the Heat after next season.

Face it, even most Lakers fans would cheer for LeBron James if he were to somehow land on their team. No question he's the best bb player on the planet.

THIS is what I find hilarious about all the Lebron haters.

If he were on THEIR team, these threads would not exist. And I guarantee you there will be threads about the Lakers going after him in free agency because "they have 16 championships and a ton of money and it's LA and everyone wants to live there and he can't make more money anywhere else and blah blah blah blah blah"

Just wait......EVERYONE will love him when he's free to sign.....all I'm going to do is laugh.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Art and Burt's Top-Notch Nachos (serves many):

3 lbs fatty ground beef
2 lbs shredded Mexican cheese
2 tubs of Dutch Farms Sour Cream w/Chives
2 large bags of Blazing Buffalo and Ranch Doritos
1 large white onion
2 large tomatoes
Fresh minced garlic, black pepper, salt and McCormick's Guacamole seasoning
Optional lettuce
2 bottles of your favorite brand of hot salsa (I prefer chunky)

Dice your onion.
Take a large skillet and fill the bottom with water - put it on a high flame on the stovetop.
Put the ground beef in the skillet and start breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
Add the onion.
Season the meat liberally with taco seasoning, garlic, pepper and salt.
Once all the meat starts to brown, take the Guacamole seasoning and add it in.
Fill the empty package with hot water and pour it on the meat to keep it moist.
Keep stirring constantly.
Add more seasoing to taste and then mix it up.
Take a large bowl and put a bit of dishsoap in it then take a large strainer and set it on top of the bowl. Pour the meat in it. Cut off the flame. After all the grease is in the bowl, take the strainer full of meat and pour it back in the skillet. Put plenty water in the greasebowl and dump it in the commode.
Now you're ready to serve.

Layer the bottom of a large bowl such as an empty Country Crock or Ice Cream pail with Doritos and put a gang of shredded cheese on top. Put plenty ground beef on top of that. Take your vegetables, sour cream and salsa and drown the chips, cheese and meat. Stick it in the microwave and nuke it for a couple minutes.

Warning: (Don't do this too often or you'll end up looking like SMan)

Sit your lazy behind down in front of the boob tube with a quart of Corona and go to work on the nachos while watching Miami beat the brakes off of Indiana tonight. Word.

Serves many? Thats an understatement.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he had me at 3 lbs fatty beef, oddly Sman had those same sentiments last night, but it wasn't for nachos.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First up is Texas_Longhorns_Fan who is aka Handicappers. Ring a bell anyone?

LMAO...HAmmer just exposed another Lakers hater as having multiple ID's :laugh3: watch out TURNIP...you're next :yahoo:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...HAmmer just exposed another Lakers hater as having multiple ID's :laugh3: watch out TURNIP...you're next :yahoo:

LMAO!! i love how he titled this thread to antagonize(once AGAIN playing the phony "jealousy" card), then tells Hammer "what? i'm JUST posting a link". this clown's STILL trying to play everybody like they're stupid...:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS is what I find hilarious about all the Lebron haters.

If he were on THEIR team, these threads would not exist. And I guarantee you there will be threads about the Lakers going after him in free agency because "they have 16 championships and a ton of money and it's LA and everyone wants to live there and he can't make more money anywhere else and blah blah blah blah blah"

Just wait......EVERYONE will love him when he's free to sign.....all I'm going to do is laugh.

well, you won't be laughing in MY direction. never DID like the guy and i'd HATE it if he was disgracing my team's colors...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't hold your breath. Only one of me here.

I suppose I can't be accused of making any more 2 point Laker win predictions since their season ended a long time ago.:yahoo:

Wonder why Hammer never exposed who the other ChiefLaker ID belonged to since there is an entire thread devoted to it.
Pretty obvious to me.:clap:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!! i love how he titled this thread to antagonize(once AGAIN playing the phony "jealousy" card), then tells Hammer "what? i'm JUST posting a link". this clown's STILL trying to play everybody like they're stupid...:lol:

I suggest you try reading the names of the threads Laker fans have started and take that bullshit somewhere else.

I used the word misinformed in my title, becasue the people who make these ridiculous accusatons about James choking, not being clutch, etc..
ARE either just haters OR misinformed.

Sorry facts antagonize you.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also happens to be the most clutch flopper.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't hold your breath. Only one of me here.
:clap:

You know he's watching all these NBA threads and as soon as you log in with you other ID's....GONE...Turnip will be gone.