• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith arrested again

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You would think too with Aldon having other shit going on( the serious civil charges against him) he would try to tone it down a little bit

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This guy needs to be suspended. Its ridiculous. How many times has he been in the news for some shit lately? He cant even stay clear for one year.

I'm really disliking our team more and more lately. Seems like we got a bunch of dirtbag dumbasses on our team.

I don't agree with that at all. There are a couple guys with some issues, specifically Aldon, Ahmad, and Dobbs, but overall the team has extremely high character. I can't think of a guy on offense who has had any issues lately, and on D guys like Justin Smith, Willis, Bowman, McDonald, Rogers, Reid, etc. have proven to be hard workers who stay out of trouble by and large.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame the pot on Von Miller.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Definitely agree about them but think of how many shit bags we have on our team. Seems way more then usual and more then some other teams.

Just off the top of my head of players that have had issues come up the last couple of years.
Aldon Smith- we all know his shit
Perrish Cox - Raped a passed out chick
Crabtree - Sexual assault allegations
Brooks - alcohol, violence
Dobbs- alcohol
Ray Mcdonald - warrant arrest, drunk driving

The thing with Crabtree was total BS. And I'm willing to cut someone a little slack on a first-time DUI so long as they don't do it again - not condoning it at all, but the reality is that A LOT of people drive under the influence without realizing it.

I don't think our team is any different from most teams, and probably has more high character guys than most. Frankly, I doubt this team is all that different from many groups of men between the ages of 22-35.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shame that this ignorant, classless low-life cannot control his behavior.

Classless? Come on. A .08 BAC is like four or five beers for him, and probably didn't even feel tipsy. DUI laws are absolutely garbage.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable...

Is it possible to be a young, elite LB and not be a complete and utter moron ????

Daryl Washington - Nope
Von Miller - Nope
Aldon Smith - Nope

If it wasn't for Luke Keuchly.... this list would be almost vacant.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aldon Smith - LB - 49ers

The 49ers are not saying whether OLB Aldon Smith will play in Week 3 following his Friday morning arrest for DUI.

We suspect Smith will -- the 49ers want to win above all else -- but he's likely to be suspended later this year or in 2014. "The 49ers organization is aware of the matter involving Aldon Smith," the team said in a release. "As we continue to gather information regarding this situation, we will have no further comment." This is Smith's second DUI arrest in his three-year NFL career.
Source: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports

Sep 20 - 2:20 PM

Aldon Smith - LB - 49ers

In addition to suspicion of DUI, 49ers OLB Aldon Smith was booked on charges of marijuana possession by San Jose Police on Friday morning.

Smith blew a .15 on his breathalyzer test, though it's unclear how much weed was discovered. Smith is undoubtedly, eventually facing a league-imposed suspension, and at this point we wouldn't be totally shocked if he were held out of Sunday's game against the Colts. That'd be a nice development for Andrew Luck's fantasy matchup. We expect to know more by Sunday morning.
Source: CBS Sports

Sep 20 - 2:40 PM

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classless? Come on. A .08 BAC is like four or five beers for him, and probably didn't even feel tipsy. DUI laws are absolutely garbage.

I agree i can be .08 and be just fine,thing is ,is that it is a big money maker for the courts and attorneys.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree i can be .08 and be just fine,thing is ,is that it is a big money maker for the courts and attorneys.

He blew a .15 though....

To do this during the offseason, while monumentally stupid, is one thing... but, like Breaker said...
He had Practice in a few hours when he was booked. This is DURING the season.

Kid needs help.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly right. It's all about the cheddar, and less about actual public safety. Thing is, cops can actually arrest you even if you're UNDER .08. .08 is just the cut-off line when they HAVE to arrest you. It's all garbage. I fucking hate the lawmakers in this country.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He blew a .15 though....

To do this during the offseason, while monumentally stupid, is one thing... but, like Breaker said...

Kid needs help.

I'm just saying that just because someone got a DUI does not mean they are classless or low-lives. A person can blow a .08 after 3 beers and be perfectly fine to drive.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He blew a .15 though....

Kid needs help.

Ok i stand corrected and was not aware of the timing too.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I think the fact that he was involved in a single car accident. (I.E. he drove his car into something) - the whole point about the lawmakers is moot in this instance.

Clearly... He COULDN'T handle the alcohol in his system.. whether he blew a .001, .08, or .15...

It didn't matter...

He was clearly impared.

AintNoSaint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not here to troll....this astounds me! All of the talent in the world, and an amazing opportunity to flex it.....and this! You'd think they could get out of their own way, but sadly how our culture glorifies the stud athlete perpetuates in their mind a delusion of omnipotence, of being so special that the rules don't apply to them like they do to the rest of us. Reminds me of a kid outta the UW, Reggie Rogers. Drafted high (perhaps literally) by the Lions. He was DUI and managed to t-bone a car full of teenagers....killed several. Another guy who just couldn't self-police... was run outta the league, and has had several scrapes w/ the law since...some prison terms too if memory serves. Sorry your fan base has to suffer through this bullshit.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying that just because someone got a DUI does not mean they are classless or low-lives. A person can blow a .08 after 3 beers and be perfectly fine to drive.

Smith seems like a good kid... he really does...

I think there is a MAJOR immaturity issue there, always has been his knock, even at Missouri.

Clearly, he needs to have some sort of protection put in place so his career doesn't flag. Not even a fan of a rival team wants to see that. (And I have been on the record saying I wanted the Cardinals to CUT Daryl Washington when his issues came up... so I'm not bashing any team)

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not good boys. Just because you have talent doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. he is going down the wrong path. The league will suspend him now. 49ers might need to think about trading him so we atleast get something for him before he gets into more trouble and gets kicked out like Pac man Jones. Im a big fan of Aldon Smith but he needs to fix these problems.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Apparently Kap and Gore were at the practice facility doing their personal morning workouts while this happened. Why can't he take a page from their book? We have so many hard working players and it hasn't seemed to rub off on him.