• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith arrested again

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys realize what the punishment for a 2nd DUI in California is? He might be looking at jail time, and depending on what his BAC was it could be substantial. They got serious about repeat offenders a few years ago. Suppose a good lawyer can work some magic, but its no joke.

Let's not be ridiculous here. He's a rich, famous football player. He's not going to jail for this.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about you guys, but I would be perfectly fine with a team imposed 1-game suspension.

This is uncalled for, it's excessive, and it's not putting your job and your team first. 7am DUI? Get the fuck out of here with that. I can't stand when our players get caught up in bullshit. DD is not just a cup size moron. Call a fucking cab if you are going to be so irresponsible to drink and stay out until 7am when you got work the next day. Seriously, I would be fine benching his ass for a game or two and letting Lemonier play in his spot.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You guys realize what the punishment for a 2nd DUI in California is? He might be looking at jail time, and depending on what his BAC was it could be substantial. They got serious about repeat offenders a few years ago. Suppose a good lawyer can work some magic, but its no joke.

10 day minimum for a second DUI. Could be MUCH higher depending on the BAC, the crash, and how long it's been since his last DUI - which I think was not long ago at all. Anyone know if he's been released? The DA could argue that he's a continuing danger and ask that he be kept in jail. That would be fairly devastating.

He's an incredibly talented player who was, IMO, probably the reason our D went from being very good to being elite. We're not in a position to cut him or trade him right now, but it's moving in that direction. You just can't have this shit.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Let's not be ridiculous here. He's a rich, famous football player. He's not going to jail for this.

OK, yeah, getting a bit ahead of myself. Probably won't even have to pick up trash on the side of the freeway!

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut him loose? Um No.

Yes! The 49ers will trade him.
A. Smith's character has shown he is immature and not responsible to be alone. He has made a few poor choices and yes everybody makes bad decisions, but when you have numerous problems with the law then something is wrong. Maybe this is a big mistake from SJ PD , but not likely.

Smith is a good player, but he seems like its about him rather than the team.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't know about you guys, but I would be perfectly fine with a team imposed 1-game suspension.

This is uncalled for, it's excessive, and it's not putting your job and your team first. 7am DUI? Get the fuck out of here with that. I can't stand when our players get caught up in bullshit. DD is not just a cup size moron. Call a fucking cab if you are going to be so irresponsible to drink and stay out until 7am when you got work the next day. Seriously, I would be fine benching his ass for a game or two and letting Lemonier play in his spot.

I agree. I'd much rather have the Niners make the first move instead of Dictator Goodell.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Could be MUCH higher depending on the BAC, the crash, and how long it's been since his last DUI

I think - again, without a good lawyer - if the 2nd DUI is over .2 BAC you're supposed to get a month in jail.

I got a DUI 9 years and 10 months ago....the probation lifts after 10 years. Just a few more months before I can go out and get all blasted before driving home again! (Kidding....I'm a clean-driving fanatic at this point)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shame that this ignorant, classless low-life cannot control his behavior.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 day minimum for a second DUI. Could be MUCH higher depending on the BAC, the crash, and how long it's been since his last DUI - which I think was not long ago at all. Anyone know if he's been released? The DA could argue that he's a continuing danger and ask that he be kept in jail. That would be fairly devastating.

He's an incredibly talented player who was, IMO, probably the reason our D went from being very good to being elite. We're not in a position to cut him or trade him right now, but it's moving in that direction. You just can't have this shit.

Where was the accident? Hope it wasn't near a school? :pray:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A. Smith's character has shown he is immature and not responsible to be alone. He has made a few poor choices and yes everybody makes bad decisions, but when you have numerous problems with the law then something is wrong. Maybe this is a big mistake from SJ PD , but not likely.

The problem is, he's much more than a good player. He's an elite player, a HOF caliber player. Without him, our SB chances diminish greatly. Hell, our chances of winning the division and/or making the playoffs diminish greatly.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is, he's much more than a good player. He's an elite player, a HOF caliber player. Without him, our SB chances diminish greatly. Hell, our chances of winning the division and/or making the playoffs diminish greatly.

I don't consider him a elite or HOF caliber after 2yrs only. Have to give a player 5yrs to be put in that class. The 9ers fucked themselves when they decided to let go their 1st & 2nd string nose tackles in the off season. The 49ers are weak down the middle and anybody can rush against them. Plus the O Line can't block for sheit!

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much do want to bet they don't trade him?

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking retard.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't consider him a elite or HOF caliber after 2yrs only. Have to give a player 5yrs to be put in that class. The 9ers fucked themselves when they decided to let go their 1st & 2nd string nose tackles in the off season. The 49ers are weak down the middle and anybody can rush against them. Plus the O Line can't block for sheit!

Anybody can rush against them? The tackling is done by the linebackers in a 3-4, the defensive linemen just take up blockers. We still have probably the best linebacking group in the NFL. Losing Williams hurts for sure, but we will be alright. Lynch has run for 100 yards against us many times. He is a good back, no shame in that. In week 1 we shut the run down. Have some faith.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

To be fair, RJF and Soap got overpaid in FA. But I am worried about our D-line.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He's not going to the HOF based on his career to date, but that's the type of talent he has. Through two years, he has the most sacks in the history of the league - or at least since they started calculating them. As a pass rusher, he stepped in and immediately played like a perennial All-Pro.

As far as the NT situation, there's no way of knowing that Williams would break his leg. Beyond that, I'm not convinced the run D has been any worse than last year. The Hawks have been able to run against the Niners recently, so not much to read into there. If anything, they played the run - at least by Lynch - better than they have of late. Other than the TD, that Packers didn't have much rushing success.

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boone, you have work to do.....Take him under your wing...Come on Aldon,
damn!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gtfo.... seriously Aldon????

IDK wtf to say... How is it he's getting himself into all these absurd situations.... you could never tell by looking at him just on the field and through the behind scenes POV that he's prone to drunk driving with severe results...

49ers FO should tell him no Alcohol consumption during the season since he's not mature enough to manage it on his own... stupid but talented kid!