• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You acting like a pompous ass because you jumped on the Alabama train is hilarious and you deserve to get called out for it.

I don't care if an Alabama player gets suspended, it's just idiots like you arguing against it for the win at all cost that's why this thread is still going.

Ahh and the old butthurt claim. Bahahahahaha that's funny

I'm a smartass because I'm good at it.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I rustled? Or is it you trying to help 4D by claiming I'm rustled?
He doesn't need help, I'm bored and know how easy you are to rustle about this particular subject so figured I'd entertain myself at your expense. Thanks for that btw.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't need help, I'm bored and know how easy you are to rustle about this particular subject so figured I'd entertain myself at your expense. Thanks for that btw.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Continue to keep answering. It's cute you try and help him out.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vw5nHZY.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does zzzQuil have to do with anything?

I haven't the slightest of clues.

I do wonder what you opinion on hand is? Do you think he should be suspended or do you think what Sabans doing is right?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't the slightest of clues.

I do wonder what you opinion on hand is? Do you think he should be suspended or do you think what Sabans doing is right?
After all the details seem to be in, I'm not all that mad at Saban's punishment. I don't think what Hand did looks very good and I'm pretty sure he probably had the intention to drive. Having said that, he wasn't driving and I'm not a fan of punishing someone in a way just to appease the media or the fans of other teams.
It's not like we're super thin on the DL & that somehow Hand is gonna magically be the reason Bama beats FSU (probably). Saban has suspended high caliber players in the past and, after watching how he goes about his business for the last 10 years, I'm fine with whatever he decides. The people that thinks he only cares about the wins and not kids are typically your standard Bama haters and just look retarded in my eyes so, at the end of the day, I don't particularly worry about it. However, all things considered, I wouldn't be mad if was suspended either. I mean, seeing as how I lost my sister-in-law to a drunk driver, it's not like I'm not aware of what can happen when you drink and drive.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all the details seem to be in, I'm not all that mad at Saban's punishment. I don't think what Hand did looks very good and I'm pretty sure he probably had the intention to drive. Having said that, he wasn't driving and I'm not a fan of punishing someone in a way just to appease the media or the fans of other teams.
It's not like we're super thin on the DL & that somehow Hand is gonna magically be the reason Bama beats FSU (probably). Saban has suspended high caliber players in the past and, after watching how he goes about his business for the last 10 years, I'm fine with whatever he decides. The people that thinks he only cares about the wins and not kids are typically your standard Bama haters and just look retarded in my eyes so, at the end of the day, I don't particularly worry about it. However, all things considered, I wouldn't be mad if was suspended either. I mean, seeing as how I lost my sister-in-law to a drunk driver, it's not like I'm not aware of can happen when you drink and drive.

I appreciate your response and like you and everyone else I didn't care if he got suspended. What really grinded my gears was listening to (two) Alabama fans say Hand wouldn't learn anything from the suspension or it was a slap on the wrist. That is priceisely why this thread is this long and people like me see Alabama fans as win at all cost people. An Regardless if he drove or not or how hot it was, that dude can't be that stupid in this day and age.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate your response and like you and everyone else I didn't care if he got suspended. What really grinded my gears was listening to (two) Alabama fans say Hand wouldn't learn anything from the suspension or it was a slap on the wrist. That is priceisely why this thread is this long and people like me see Alabama fans as win at all cost people. An Regardless if he drove or not or how hot it was, that dude can't be that stupid in this day and age.

Terry-Crews-WTF.gif

What did he say different other than he thinks Hand intended to drive?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, its funny and so two faced. You accept his "opinion" and he stated pretty much the same thing I did on several posts. The one difference between his post and some of mine was it was my "opinion" suspending him would not teach him a lesson in this instance (and i took it further and said to me its not much of a punishment). Yet having almost identical posts caused you in one instance to trip over the edge and lose your shit for many pages, while you accept his, first post. This thread is as long as it is because you are what BB posted about in his post, a Bama hater, plain and simple.

th (60).jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can I say, the man does things the right way and the results of that speaks for itself.

I can see you finally agree with me. Great coach..........in the SEC. As you and I have both stated now. The results speak for themselves.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the record, I said on page 2 he wasn't going to be suspended. It's just not how Saban does things, so it was pretty obvious to me.

If it had been someone like Tony Brown, whom has had troubles in the past with attitude and such, then it would have been another story. But even Tony would be a little surprising at this point since by all accounts he "gets it" now.

Who are you kidding? If Bama were playing Tennessee-Chattanooga, he'd have been suspended without a doubt. He wasn't suspended for one reason and one reason only -- who Bama plays in week 1.

It isn't a secret that Saban puts football ahead of being held accountable for their actions. It is why you see guys like Reuben Foster telling medical staff at the combine -- 'Do you know who I am?' as he is getting kicked out. When you don't make players accountable for their actions, they think they are above the law.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you kidding? If Bama were playing Tennessee-Chattanooga, he'd have been suspended without a doubt. He wasn't suspended for one reason and one reason only -- who Bama plays in week 1.

It isn't a secret that Saban puts football ahead of being held accountable for their actions. It is why you see guys like Reuben Foster telling medical staff at the combine -- 'Do you know who I am?' as he is getting kicked out. When you don't make players accountable for their actions, they think they are above the law.

You don't know what you are talking about.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know what you are talking about.

Alphonse Taylor suspended indefinitely for DUI arrest. Gunnar Raborn suspended indefinitely for DUI. Da'Shawn Hand given a slap on the wrist.

You are right -- I should have said, Saban will hold you accountable if you aren't a star and you don't play a good team that week. :pound:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alphonse Taylor suspended indefinitely for DUI arrest.

That guy is known as "Shank". He started in all 15 games in 2015. He was already in the doghouse is why he was suspended.

But as I recall, it turned out he wasn't actually drunk, he had a head injury from a car wreck. He started 4 games last year as well, but then had another concussion and the symptoms never went away, so he wasn't able to finish the season. If not for that, he would have started in all those games as well.

He was found not guilty of DUI FWIW - Before the season started.

I'm going to guess you are just making assumptions here.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy is known as "Shank". He started in all 15 games in 2015. He was already in the doghouse is why he was suspended.

But as I recall, it turned out he wasn't actually drunk, he had a head injury from a car wreck. He started 4 games last year as well, but then had another concussion and the symptoms never went away, so he wasn't able to finish the season. If not for that, he would have started in all those games as well.

He was found not guilty of DUI FWIW - Before the season started.

I'm going to guess you are just making assumptions here.

As I said -- as long as you aren't a star, he will punish you. If you are a star, he makes excuses up not to suspend you and instead will handle it internally (i.e. Make believe community service and sign some autographs for the police, I mean, go on ride alongs)