• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Da'shawn hand arrested for DUI

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um no, I said the other bama guy. Bandwagon whatever the hell his name is. I think 50% of this thread was either he or 4D20 trying their own flavor of defending not suspending a player before anyone knew if this particular player would rise to that level of punishment.

And I've never said suspend everyone. In fact, I clearly said it has to be up to the teams as no one wants to give the NCAA more power. They fuck up what power they already have.

There is no need to suspend Hand given that he managed to pass out before putting the car in drive. Coaches and schools very much should take everything into account before handing out penalties. All I said is they very much have the right and duty to hand out more than what the legal system does because of the impact those actions have on the team/school. It is punishing for a different reason. And I said to bandwagonfanwhatever that suspension is a real penalty that does have real impact on players. The peer pressure alone is huge.

I gots no issues with you brother.

Thanks and same here, brother. I just got back from the Smokies and had an attack of the guilty conscience while being too tired(read as lazy) to read back a page or two. :suds:

Back in the day I wanted to see everyone suspended but now I want the coaches to correct the behavior. This does not mean be soft on the players but rather do what you need to do to prevent it in the future. Take everything into account and act accordingly. Acting too harshly can be as counterproductive as being too soft. Is suspension too harsh for this case? I honestly do not know but a head coach should so I will defer to him. I do know that my teen son did not respond to the same things that I would have when I was his age.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I don't go around making shit up about you. But that could just be because I don't care.

The funny thing - people from Alabama don't doubt it. Dipshit from WV - thinks he is the expert.

Suddenly your the holy expert on truth?

"People from Alabama" wouldn't that include you?

You're more full of shit then a septic tank.

:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suddenly your the holy expert on truth?

"People from Alabama" wouldn't that include you?

You're more full of shit then a septic tank.

:lol:

According to you it doesn't.

I certainly wasn't there a week ago for my father-in-laws funeral either.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to you it doesn't.

I certainly wasn't there a week ago for my father-in-laws funeral either.

Oops, this is actually a lie. Last Saturday I was almost back home, and spent the night in Show Low AZ.

Make sure you update your journal.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one that keeps answering it and trying to defend it. Admit it, its easy to be a bama "fan."

When you are trying to make claims about me based on what makes you feel best - I'm so fucking winning.

Plus, I like thinking about Alabama/family and such. My dad had just gotten back from Colorado, bitched that their weed sucked.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you are trying to make claims about me based on what makes you feel best - I'm so fucking winning.

Plus, I like thinking about Alabama/family and such. My dad had just gotten back from Colorado, bitched that their weed sucked.

Claims I use off of what you say and how you act. It's not far fetched at all to believe you aren't from Alabama. You aren't winning, your inability to rebuff my comments prove that. But then again there are no winners when conversing with you.

It's cute to try and change the subject with Colorado weed.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claims I use off of what you say and how you act. It's not far fetched at all to believe you aren't from Alabama. You aren't winning, your inability to rebuff my comments prove that. But then again there are no winners when conversing with you.

Who fucking cares where I grew up or when I became a fan really? I am a guy on the internet, and you are worried about my life. That's some funny shit.

I don't even know where you live right now, much less grew up. Don't fucking care.

Plus, I'm going to lie about growing up in Cullman and Morgan Counties(mixed in with years of Nashville/Murfreesboro here and there)? :lol:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you still care this much about this shit?

lulz

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who fucking cares where I grew up or when I became a fan really? I am a guy on the internet, and you are worried about my life. That's some funny shit.

I don't even know where you live right now, much less grew up. Don't fucking care.

Plus, I'm going to lie about growing up in Cullman and Morgan Counties(mixed in with years of Nashville/Murfreesboro here and there)? :lol:

Who's worried about your life? I merely calling you out on your shit. I care not regardless. It's easy to be an Alabama fan. They win everything, you acting like a pompous ass with your stupid comments is what I'm saying. Don't over think it.

An yes, you will lie about living in Alabama if you admitted you never went to a game and people call you out for it. Idiot

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jumping in to help a brethren, how cute.
It was a rhetorical question tbh, I already knew the answer, didn't really expect you to get triggered enough to answer.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's worried about your life? I merely calling you out on your shit. I care not regardless. It's easy to be an Alabama fan. They win everything, you acting like a pompous ass with your stupid comments is what I'm saying. Don't over think it.

An yes, you will lie about living in Alabama if you admitted you never went to a game and people call you out for it. Idiot

It's easy to be an Alabama fan these days and if you think I'm going to appologize for it, then you might be waiting awhile.

I fucking LOVE when people try to call me out for not going to an Alabama game. I read it as: "This person is butthurt". Again, why the hell do you care how I watch the games? Because you mad is why. Just like - why do you care if an Alabama player gets suspended? - because you mad.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to be an Alabama fan these days and if you think I'm going to appologize for it, then you might be waiting awhile.

I fucking LOVE when people try to call me out for not going to an Alabama game. I read it as: "This person is butthurt". Again, why the hell do you care how I watch the games? Because you mad is why. Just like - why do you care if an Alabama player gets suspended? - because you mad.

You acting like a pompous ass because you jumped on the Alabama train is hilarious and you deserve to get called out for it.

I don't care if an Alabama player gets suspended, it's just idiots like you arguing against it for the win at all cost that's why this thread is still going.

Ahh and the old butthurt claim. Bahahahahaha that's funny

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's easier to be mad at Bama football than it is to excited about WVU football these days.