• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama will CRUSH the Irish...

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if Confidante says Alabama will crush the Irish?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bama throwing game is nothing special. My sooners on the other hand have a superior air attack and ND shut them down pretty good. Your receivers are not going to light them up nor is your QB.

Bama won't be crushing ND but who am I kidding you sec queers think a 7 point win is a blowout.

Landry has thrown for 29 td's along with 10 interceptions.
McCarron has thrown for 26 td's along with only 3 interceptions.

This is combined with a balanced Bama offensive attack that can actually run the ball. Notre Dame DID NOT shut down the OU passing attack. Actually the OU passing attack ran rampart through the ND defense until it reached the redzone where the defense condensed and the poor OU running game was unable to take over. (Also the OU wr's dropped several balls that hit them right in the hands) Im sorry you are retarded and dont understand football. Try watching the game again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is combined with a balanced Bama offensive attack that can actually run the ball. Notre Dame DID NOT shut down the OU passing attack. Actually the OU passing attack ran rampart through the ND defense until it reached the redzone where the defense condensed and the poor OU running game was unable to take over. (Also the OU wr's dropped several balls that hit them right in the hands) Im sorry you are retarded and dont understand football. Try watching the game again.

:pop2:

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oklahoma reached the redzone 4 times, scoring 3 of those times, the last was when time expired in the 4th. :L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oklahoma reached the redzone 4 times, scoring 3 of those times, the last was when time expired in the 4th. :L

When i said reached the redzone i was talking in more generals, since i didnt actually count how many times they went literally inside the 20 yard line.

The point was they threw for 364 yards on that Notre Dame secondary but were so terrible running the ball they could only get 15 yards (Thats net yards, so to keep the point standing ill also include their top RB yards who only got 29 yards total). When you get close to the redzone and the defense's secondary condenses you have to be able to run the ball too.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=323010201

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i said reached the redzone i was talking in more generals, since i didnt actually count how many times they went literally inside the 20 yard line.

The point was they threw for 364 yards on that Notre Dame secondary but were so terrible running the ball they could only get 15 yards (Thats net yards, so to keep the point standing ill also include their top RB yards who only got 29 yards total). When you get close to the redzone and the defense's secondary condenses you have to be able to run the ball too.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs. Oklahoma Sooners - Recap - October 27, 2012 - ESPN

The only TD they scored was a rushing TD, just fyi.

But you do realize that was ND's gameplan coming into it right? Not give up the big play and allow underneath passes. Do you think we couldn't have adjusted if we actually ever had too? If so you're kidding yourself. Pointing to a game in which we beat a top 10 team (B12 co-champion) at their place by 17 points really isn't helping your case.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only TD they scored was a rushing TD, just fyi.

But you do realize that was ND's gameplan coming into it right? Not give up the big play and allow underneath passes. Do you think we couldn't have adjusted if we actually ever had too? If so you're kidding yourself. Pointing to a game in which we beat a top 10 team (B12 co-champion) at their place by 17 points really isn't helping your case.

I thought you guys only have up 1 rushing td all year?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you guys developed any cornerbacks since TCU? I remember when you guys played then and they kept throwing those quick out passes and your slow linebackers turned cornerbacks couldnt cover or tackle anyone in space. Oh well, at least you guys get to play stanford, better matchup for you guys.

By the way what should i put on the chances of your team losing that game? Im thinking somewhere between 18-27 confidence points for bowl mania. How confident are you that Wisky loses?

I thought you guys only have up 1 rushing td all year?

uhhh, wtf???

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will over by half time, Bama easily and I'm from Cali.

That SEC speed way too much for a team that should have lost to Pitt.