• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama will CRUSH the Irish...

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama VT next year will look very similar with the roles reversed. I am half mayan and predicted Oregon would not win the pac12 this year....so I have a lot of credibility here. :lol:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama VT next year will look very similar with the roles reversed. I am half mayan and predicted Oregon would not win the pac12 this year....so I have a lot of credibility here. :lol:

:lol:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan Thomas throws for 900 yards and puts some sawedoff CB in the hospital after a brutal hit in the first. :rip: Geno Smith!

Then Logan goes home and makes sweet love to AJ's mom's sweet bosom.

We need a bet for this over on the bookie.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan Thomas throws for 900 yards and puts some sawedoff CB in the hospital after a brutal hit in the first. :rip: Geno Smith!

Then Logan goes home and makes sweet love to AJ's mom's sweet bosom.

We need a bet for this over on the bookie.

:wtf:

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama throwing game is nothing special. My sooners on the other hand have a superior air attack and ND shut them down pretty good. Your receivers are not going to light them up nor is your QB.

Bama won't be crushing ND but who am I kidding you sec queers think a 7 point win is a blowout.

RoFL!!!!!!!! Tell us more, Mark...

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like me before a relatively recent game where a one-loss team with an outstanding O-Line took on an undefeated team with a great defense. As much as I wish I were right, I wasn't.

Only time will tell, but my prediction is Alabama 20, Notre Dame 16. I'll be very surprised if either wins by more than 14.

Are you surprised????

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than Florida when you talk about teams as a whole swarming to the ball, I would put Bama right up there. It is more about speed, even though they have it, awareness. When you talk about SEC linebackers, you talk about big 240 pounds guys running 4.5 and 4.4. It has been like that for past 5 to 10 year, look at the NFL, the past has proved it. ND has not seen a defense even close to the speed Bama has all year.

Bamas LBs Nico Johnson 4.5 245 pds CJ Mosley 4.45 235 , Adrian Hubbard 4.4 250, Trey Depriest 4.58 340 pds

ND LBs Manti Teo 4.65, Dan Fox 4.65, Prince Shembo 4.67, Danny Spond 4.54

I forgot you have never seen an SEC defense. If you dont know this by now, than good luck taking this loss well.

Think like this: Expect a blowout and you might get a close game.

i know the B1G has good LBs, that is LB conference. And I didnt say Pro-Bowl. I am talking about NFL starting LBs from SEC all big and the fastest you will find---Mayo, Hightower, Spikes, Willis, Upshaw, etc.

I can go through the whole Bama ND roster if you want, the SEC is the fastest conf. And you know it, I am not saying ND is slow juat not more explosive and get off the ball like Bama.

ND secondary CB Jackson 4.35, CB Russell 4.55, S Motta 4.44, S Farley 4.47

Bama secondary CB Milliner 4.36 CB Belue 4.5, S Sunseri 4.52 S Lester 4.48

Looks pretty similar, I will go to D-Lineman.

They wear you down, you can play a good half. And it gets to you, then they hit w/ a couple playactions and they can put up 14 points in a matter of minutes. ND cant score like that.

ND has some fast and talented RBs that is their strong point on offense. And Lacy is a quiet fast, he can fuckn run for how big he is.

Bama DE Square 4.8 290, DE Stinson 4.67 280, DT Williams 4.87 320

ND DE Lewis-Moore 4.9, DE Tuitt 4.78, DT Nix 5.15

If you are comparing Oklahoma to LSU and Texas A&M its a joke. I will give you Stanford but its 10 pts...give your team a pat on the back for that one!

T A&M will destroy Okie. They arent that good, ND fans can stop that talk. And LSU and Texas A&M would both beat Stanford. What you dont understand is teams like LSU and Bama thrive when they play ground and pound teams like Stanford and ND. And nobody in the nation can stop Texas A&M right now.

I hope you arent playing Bowl Mania. Or its a :ss: show

WOW! I dont think it was speed.

Now lets see what NDHoosier has to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched ND play every week, but you're right I'm sure every SEC defense outclasses ND. Especially the SEC runnerup Georgia's run D. It was just stellar.

:yawn: The it's the SEC argument is simply a cop out.

Looking at the two biggest games:

Stanford and Oklahoma. ND scored 10 of their 13 points in the fourth quarter and 20 of their 30 points in the fourth quarter respectively.

TAMU and LSU. Alabama scored 7 of their 24 and 7 of their 21 in the fourth quarter respectively.
Adding Georgia. Alabama scored 14 of their 32 points in the fourth.

Notre Dame's offense can't wear you out like an SEC offense though. :rolleyes:

Oklahoma has the same amount of losses, losing to #5 KSU and #1 Notre Dame. TAMU lost to #3 Florida and #8 LSU.

I realize that all you use is speculation to get your points across, but don't try to pass off your opinions as facts.

:nono:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean damn........feels like I just watched a replay of the 2011 Iron Bowl