• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Discussion

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Guardians bats are hot today. I wish the Tigers were starting someone else.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Series.

To the Tigers fans--- very fun to watch this series- extremely stressful- Tigers have some real building blocks going forward and, importantly, a culture of winning now. Carpenter really impressed. Tigers have some really good arms to build off of.

The AL Central has 4 teams that have legit talent.

As for the Guardians--- unbelievable to get to Skubal like that. Last start he walked off the mound screaming "shut the fuck up"- and then got him comeuppance. Seeing Gaddis and Clase K Carpenter late was awesome.

Kwan, Thomas and Rocchio played great in this series. The Tigers pitched around Jose a lot. the Naylor brothers are going to have to do a lot more next series. Gimenez looked better today. Great series win against a red-hot opponent

on to the Yanks which is a totally different animal. Gonna be tough. Gotta have the Naylor brothers do more- would be nice if Lane Thomas and Rocchio keep playing really well- and Kwan needs to keep getting on base.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Series.

To the Tigers fans--- very fun to watch this series- extremely stressful- Tigers have some real building blocks going forward and, importantly, a culture of winning now. Carpenter really impressed. Tigers have some really good arms to build off of.

The AL Central has 4 teams that have legit talent.

As for the Guardians--- unbelievable to get to Skubal like that. Last start he walked off the mound screaming "shut the fuck up"- and then got him comeuppance. Seeing Gaddis and Clase K Carpenter late was awesome.

Kwan, Thomas and Rocchio played great in this series. The Tigers pitched around Jose a lot. the Naylor brothers are going to have to do a lot more next series. Gimenez looked better today. Great series win against a red-hot opponent

on to the Yanks which is a totally different animal. Gonna be tough. Gotta have the Naylor brothers do more- would be nice if Lane Thomas and Rocchio keep playing really well- and Kwan needs to keep getting on base.
was thinking the same BEFORE games 4 and 5.....if top of lineup keeps getting on JRam and Naylor need to do their jobs. JRam kind of did (he's not a good clutch hitter) but Naylor didn't (and he had been good in clutch in past).......but who cares since Lane came through!!

Great to see Rocchio add hitting to his arsenal. If they are tempted to move him up a little I hope they resist. Like him and Kwan B2B.

wow what a series by those 2 (and Thomas).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the way the media is talking…the Yankees are already in the WS. They are pushing hard for that NY-LA series. The subway series got horrible ratings last time around.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schedule for the ALCS is not built for many BP games so cleveland needs more from their starters. 4 games in 5 days. It will be interesting to see Vogt’s strategy

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stakesarehigh @broncosmitty good series. Definitely two teams we will see in the future. Both young and talented teams. Tigers have a lot of damn fight, I will say.
They are ahead of schedule the way they played this year, crazy good run.
That was the most baseball fun I’ve had in a long time these last couple months.

Better team definitely won the series. But Hope all of those guys are proud of what they did the last couple of months. It was impressive to watch.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the most baseball fun I’ve had in a long time these last couple months.

Better team definitely won the series. But Hope all of those guys are proud of what they did the last couple of months. It was impressive to watch.
Fun and the nerves were real lol. That Detroit run was pretty crazy

I won’t even say the better team won. Very evenly matched series. Most of the games were decided by one pitch.

Carpenter HR.
Lane Thomas HR - 2 different games.

3 pitches that impacted 3 games. Crazy series.

Trying to enjoy it even with possibly the inevitable coming…NY vs LA lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun and the nerves were real lol. That Detroit run was pretty crazy

I won’t even say the better team won. Very evenly matched series. Most of the games were decided by one pitch.

Carpenter HR.
Lane Thomas HR - 2 different games.

3 pitches that impacted 3 games. Crazy series.

Trying to enjoy it even with possibly the inevitable coming…NY vs LA lol
We’re all Indians fans now.

Really was shocked Matty Boyd got yanked so quick. But Detroit couldn’t quite wear down the bullpen enough to matter.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re all Indians fans now.

Really was shocked Matty Boyd got yanked so quick. But Detroit couldn’t quite wear down the bullpen enough to matter.
I heard in postgame the plan was to pitch him one time through the order.

If they win- Vogt is a genius
If they lose- Vogt is an idiot

I am with you at the time I thought maybe he could go a couple more innings. He was settling in

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard in postgame the plan was to pitch him one time through the order.

If they win- Vogt is a genius
If they lose- Vogt is an idiot

I am with you at the time I thought maybe he could go a couple more innings. He was settling in
Just kinda shocked me after only two guys put the ball in play.

But it worked. So Vogt is a genius. Hope your big four are rested up enough to keep dealing against a dangerous lineup.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kinda shocked me after only two guys put the ball in play.

But it worked. So Vogt is a genius. Hope your big four are rested up enough to keep dealing against a dangerous lineup.
It’s going to take the starters working more innings. That’s the only way. I think the plan was different in a desperate 5 games series. Need Boyd and Cobb to go 4 or 5

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was an awful start. Too many bad at bats. Cantillo shouldn’t be on the roster. He handed them two runs. Would have been a game if not for those two gifted runs. They need better plate discipline to compete. Some truly awful at bats. Hopefully Bibee is good tomorrow or it is a rough hole

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking they made it this far with one SP and that starting pitcher is out after 1 1/3. Didn’t help an easy popup was dropped.