• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aikman and Buck

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're annoying as broadcasters but they were just expressing an opinion. It's dumb for them to think it wouldn't happen under Biden though. The teams and local military bases determine it. Not the president. They're ignorant

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're annoying as broadcasters but they were just expressing an opinion. It's dumb for them to think it wouldn't happen under Biden though. The teams and local military bases determine it. Not the president. They're ignorant
NFL has had a contract with the US Military since '09, I believe?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL has had a contract with the US Military since '09, I believe?

Yeah. I would imagine the NFL is paying for it plus it's good for our pilots getting more hours in the air.

It just shows how ignorant most voters are. It's as if they think the president is making decisions on absolutely 100% of the things that Happen in our country every day.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I would imagine the NFL is paying for it plus it's good for our pilots getting more hours in the air.

It just shows how ignorant most voters are. It's as if they think the president is making decisions on absolutely 100% of the things that Happen in our country every day.

Hours that they NEED to maintain their certifications. They'd be flying no matter what.....

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol.

The govt pays the NFL for the right to fly over their stadiums and get broadcasted on TV when they do it......not the other way around.

It's Uncle Sam advertising for new recruits is the theory behind it.

You ever see the NFL take time out of a broadcast and show some vets who were "gifted" great seats and are being honored? Yeah the NFL gets paid for that too.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.

The govt pays the NFL for the right to fly over their stadiums and get broadcasted on TV when they do it......not the other way around.

It's Uncle Sam advertising for new recruits is the theory behind it.

You ever see the NFL take time out of a broadcast and show some vets who were "gifted" great seats and are being honored? Yeah the NFL gets paid for that too.
What's your point, Sparky?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The concept of a flyover over an empty stadium is pretty silly.
So we can put you down in the "Let the fans back in" column...

Uh Huh Writing GIF by thepanozzoteam

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your point, Sparky?

The point there jackass is that the above poster thought the NFL was footing the bill. They aren't. They are getting paid in fact.

It is waste of tax payer resources. I can understand doing it for the SB and that is about it and even then they shouldn't be paying the NFL. They should be strong arming them to put them on TV gratis or risk more bad publicity. But I do agree with the other poster is that President Trump isn't the one making the calls on such low level things. If Trump did get involved into something like this, I guarantee you he would cut a MUCH better deal than what they currently got cooking.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point there jackass is that the above poster thought the NFL was footing the bill. They aren't. They are getting paid in fact.

It is waste of tax payer resources. I can understand doing it for the SB and that is about it and even then they shouldn't be paying the NFL. They should be strong arming them to put them on TV gratis or risk more bad publicity. But I do agree with the other poster is that President Trump isn't the one making the calls on such low level things. If Trump did get involved into something like this, I guarantee you he would cut a MUCH better deal than what they currently got cooking.

Regardless.....

it's a training exercise.

it's also for recruiting. $$$ They already have in their advertising budget....

If you take issue with this.... you damn well better take issue with MNSure advertising on TV, or Planned Parenthood advertising on TV.... or any and every other government agency (or service that uses public funding) that advertises. But you don't.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.
I believe they are good announcers.
Plus Joe is in love with Troy, so it works for him.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has zero to do with Trump so that's dumb. Fake for profit patriotism was around lond long before Trump and itll be around long after him

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately I don't waste time on pre-game shenanigans.

I start watching after the kickoff.