• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins are down but we are the #3 seed right now at 1st in our division and 4-0 against divisional opponents ....Denver has just 1 more win than us and 2 games out of 1st place, do you think their season is over too ?
I'm still hopeful to make the playoffs and then you never know !!!
Brother that's not a division you're playing in it's more like a cemetery. What is it with reading comprehension and Raven fans? Ravens started out well, then lost 4 straight, won two, lost one thus the gone down hill comment. I posted prior to the one game win streak the Ravens are on.
It's always good to see the Ravens win. Their posters come back and start posting on the hoop.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ratbirds are a joke. We'll pass them in short order and their playoff hopes are done at that point. I'm not in the slightest bit worried looking at their schedule. They are done.

The Bungles and Browns are just a sad mess right now. It's like a piece of shit took a shit on another piece of shit then wiped it's ass with shit. That's what comes to mind when I think of the Bungles and Brownies. It's like two turds chasing each other down the terlet bowl. It's just offensive. And gross.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
The Ratbirds are a joke. We'll pass them in short order and their playoff hopes are done at that point. I'm not in the slightest bit worried looking at their schedule. They are done.

The Bungles and Browns are just a sad mess right now. It's like a piece of shit took a shit on another piece of shit then wiped it's ass with shit. That's what comes to mind when I think of the Bungles and Brownies. It's like two turds chasing each other down the terlet bowl. It's just offensive. And gross.

Poor little Stealer fan is scared shitless. Our schedule is simple, we have 1 tough game and that's next week in New England.

Christmas night will not be a game, Stealers are our bitches of late we've won 5 straight 6 out of the last 7. You all not the bad boys of the AFCN.

have fun with Bungle and Leaveland fans watching us in the playoffs.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In our worst season since inception of the team, we swept the Stoolers, go figure !!!
As a matter of fact the second game was with our newly acquired backup qb....:tsk:
You got Malletized !!!!!:dhd::heh::pound:
3af81c4c6d9d0fe8ee9291758963edea.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor little Stealer fan is scared shitless. Our schedule is simple, we have 1 tough game and that's next week in New England.

Christmas night will not be a game, Stealers are our bitches of late we've won 5 straight 6 out of the last 7. You all not the bad boys of the AFCN.

have fun with Bungle and Leaveland fans watching us in the playoffs.

Hey Craven, Welcome back. You going to be around here when the Patriots sweep the AFCN?????

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our worst season since inception of the team, we swept the Stoolers, go figure !!!
As a matter of fact the second game was with our newly acquired backup qb....:tsk:
You got Malletized !!!!!:dhd::heh::pound:
3af81c4c6d9d0fe8ee9291758963edea.jpg
:nono:

IIRC, the Ravens watched the Steelers last postseason from the couch, didn't they?

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:

IIRC, the Ravens watched the Steelers last postseason from the couch, didn't they?

They only beat the Bengals in the playoffs, that's not saying much :D

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals, Ravens and Steelers all beat opponents outside the AFC North...

WxVke.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals, Ravens and Steelers all beat opponents outside the AFC North...

WxVke.gif
Definitely surprised by all 3...

Cincy... Offense found a rhythm with their O-line stepping up. Helped them out immensely. Not to mention their defense looked good.

Balt... Throttling the Dolphins on the road. A lot more impressive than you might think considering how good the Dolphins had looked lately. Not sure what to think of Miami because they typically unravel this time of year. But Baltimore looked good.

Pitts... Who woulda thought the defense would step up to the plate like they did? DBs played lights out until garbage time. Offense sputtered a little, but they got the job done.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cincy... Offense found a rhythm with their O-line stepping up. Helped them out immensely. Not to mention their defense looked good.

Balt... Throttling the Dolphins on the road. A lot more impressive than you might think considering how good the Dolphins had looked lately. Not sure what to think of Miami because they typically unravel this time of year. But Baltimore looked good.

Pitts... Who woulda thought the defense would step up to the plate like they did? DBs played lights out until garbage time. Offense sputtered a little, but they got the job done.
Correction... Baltimore played at home. Still a good win.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15356684_10105187753662110_5480853647960567205_n.jpg

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@cravnravn and @Oldschool739... two turds chasing each other giddily down the terlet bowl.

What do they Steelers have to do with that? Other than getting to flush the handle on Christmas day, nothing.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@cravnravn and @Oldschool739... two turds chasing each other giddily down the terlet bowl.

What do they Steelers have to do with that? Other than getting to flush the handle on Christmas day, nothing.

Well they may get to go deep doo diving.
With the Ravens D running #1 or #2 in the league and the O finally getting in synch just at the right time when Joe flips the playoff switch on, I'd say they have a good chance of sweeping the Stoolers again this year. Obviously both are in it and either could win it , be it head to head or help from someone else. But if I were a gambler, I'd put my money on the Ravens right now.
They are hitting their stride and and haven't peaked yet, Pitts leans on the O and won't change much this year. Still dangerous but one dimensional.
Still the best rivalry in football IMO. :2cents:

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens have a good defense and their offense is improving. The Steelers have a good offense and their defense is improving. Both teams are hitting their stride if we are actually talking seriously (as you appear to be and as I've avoided in a thread titled ACFN Hate Guide).

And Hell Yeah on the rivalry. I'd wish you luck but it would be insincere. :D

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we have Ben, Brown, and Bell. You have Flacco, Wally, and West.

We're better. Clearly. So go trade STD's with your sister ya' damned ratfan. :lol:

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we have Ben, Brown, and Bell. You have Flacco, Wally, and West.

We're better. Clearly. So go trade STD's with your sister ya' damned ratfan. :lol:

Why would we copy Steelers traditions?

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well once you resort to "I know you are but what am I" I don't think you have a lot of options.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah when I saw the scores of the Bengals and the Ravens games I was amazed the scores.
As for the Steelers I think that Timmons INT gave them the huge boost. And prior to that if they didn't get that safety on the hold that might have been a totally different game. I think that deflated the Giants offense and it never got going after that.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens have a good defense and their offense is improving. The Steelers have a good offense and their defense is improving. Both teams are hitting their stride if we are actually talking seriously (as you appear to be and as I've avoided in a thread titled ACFN Hate Guide).

And Hell Yeah on the rivalry. I'd wish you luck but it would be insincere. :D

I know the feeling !!!
It's force of habit....
th
:dhd: