• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HERE…WE…GO

note: Unfriendly reminder... just for laughs... shits & grins… Feeling offended? Then go find your tampons Alice, and return after your time of the month is over.

Cincinnati… You know what time it is! Round 2, rally the hate you bitches! It’s been a hot & greasy minute since Pittsburgh has had a real AFCN bout (Brownies don't fit the bill)… Thankfully this week shall serve us that musty hate on a platter that we all long for. I will bear that torch of Hate and shall lead us through the epic darkness that is the roller-coaster of the AFCN division.

If this game would have happened last month I would have said both offenses are likely to score as much as a eunuch at a crowded petting zoo. And the defenses would have had a better chance deploying units filled of 3rd graders playing red-rover. But thankfully these teams have finally found their genitals, or their testies descended. Not sure which came first, but these teams suddenly have a pulse. Time will tell if its for real or not. Steelers have vaulted themselves into the 3rd seed, thanks to the Ravens bending over and grabbing their ankles against the Cheatriots. The warden of the north has returned! And they are ready to hand one hell of an ass-beating to the red headed step child we call the Bungals.

The chances of Cincy winning are placed somewhere between the chances that Mila Kunis consents to sexual relations with me and the number of votes that Vontaze Burfict wins the NFL MVP award…. For those that like numbers, that’s somewhere around 0.00012 and 1 (Pacman Jones' vote). Calling Vontaze Burfict a piece of shit is offensive to actual shit everywhere (#ShitLivesMatter). Flies wouldn’t even land on that filthy pile of excrement. That asshat doesn't even deserve to be in the league for all the dirty shit he does. He's a sociopathic criminal that somehow hasn't been banned from the NFL already. I'm hoping that Rosie Nix & the entire O-line go head-hunting for that motherless f*ck all game long. Justice shall be served.

In closing I say to you Shitcinnati fans, suck my taint. Don’t worry, I'll be kind enough to sink-wash it beforehand.

tfgnb.jpg

xcyKA2E.png

tPoMs2Y.jpg

LET THE HATE BEGIN!!!! :plotting: :heh: :noidea: :clap::fish2:
3056903510.gif
tt02.gif
steelers1.gif

Rivalry roll call...

@Psych-Ward @MISKO @Ojb81 @Gooch1034 @Ewa PGH Fan @moxie @Maximus Rex @Droopdog51 @SteelersPride @Cali Steel @NorthCoastSteelersFan @Bridgeburner @Superbelt @evolver115 @3riverbabe @thedddd @wings-pens2166 @SJ20

@Cincyfan78 @cincygrad @Tubbs1518 @kramer1 @DanBengalfan @alf8478 @JBUCK66 @mrschaney @AjGreensStickyGloves @jgreene95 @BKBroiler9000

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where has @kramer1 been? Feel like I haven't seen him in a while.

giphy.gif

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where has @kramer1 been? Feel like I haven't seen him in a while.

giphy.gif

Yo. I'm Cliff Clavin now. I work at the post office. I have no life....especially in December. Good thing it's only gonna be negative zero wind chills the next 2 days. Should be fun.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo. I'm Cliff Clavin now. I work at the post office. I have no life....especially in December. Good thing it's only gonna be negative zero wind chills the next 2 days. Should be fun.
Good to see you around! Sounds brutal... Could only imagine what its like to be a postal worker in December. Balls to the wall. How many hours per day do they have you peddling deliveries?

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah. Bungles week. I can smell it already. Don't have much to add to FaCe's brilliant dismantling which is surprising. Usually I'm so full of hot air enough leaks out just thinking about a post.

Meow motherfuckers. Meow.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geaux Bungholes :yahoo:

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and oh, fuck the Bungles (and DALLAS)....that is all.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vontaze Burfict and Pac-man don't want any of Joey Porter.

A little Joey Porter blast from the past ......

Love the famous quote at 2:06