• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there or will there ever be a more roided up division in football?
2020303154-tumblr_ldp79mGZan1qb0kx2o1_500.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who you are...

384574.gif

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot sports prediction: the browns will not be in the cellar in the AFCN next season. :flame:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot sports prediction: the browns will not be in the cellar in the AFCN next season. :flame:
Cincy could very well end up there... But Cleveland needs a QB before I believe it!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
them bungles is going down
No doubt. They are lookin like a shell of their former self.

If Cleveland plays their cards right with all the draft picks they have this year & next, they could be building somethin pretty nasty over there. But it's a QB-driven league, so that position alone will make or break a team. I'd just be thankful that they have built an O-line that can make grooming a prospect much easier.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. They are lookin like a shell of their former self.

If Cleveland plays their cards right with all the draft picks they have this year & next, they could be building somethin pretty nasty over there. But it's a QB-driven league, so that position alone will make or break a team. I'd just be thankful that they have built an O-line that can make grooming a prospect much easier.

They've got some pieces really moving in the right direction. The addition of Garrett on the DL should really help the defense out.

As you said, their O-Line is looking fairly formidable. They have a very serviceable RB core and some good talent at WR. As always, QB is lacking, but they have the draft ammunition to really shore things up w/o reaching for a QB. And, most importantly, I think the owner has bought into the management team's philosophy which has been sorely lacking since they returned as a franchise. He's willing to give things time to develop.

If I had to guess at their upcoming draft, they will go Garrett at 1:1 and go with either Watson or Trubisky at 1:12. If for some reason neither is available at that point, they may trade down and gather yet more picks. If push comes to shove, I have a feeling they may trade to move up to take Watson or Trubisky tho.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've got some pieces really moving in the right direction. The addition of Garrett on the DL should really help the defense out.

As you said, their O-Line is looking fairly formidable. They have a very serviceable RB core and some good talent at WR. As always, QB is lacking, but they have the draft ammunition to really shore things up w/o reaching for a QB. And, most importantly, I think the owner has bought into the management team's philosophy which has been sorely lacking since they returned as a franchise. He's willing to give things time to develop.

If I had to guess at their upcoming draft, they will go Garrett at 1:1 and go with either Watson or Trubisky at 1:12. If for some reason neither is available at that point, they may trade down and gather yet more picks. If push comes to shove, I have a feeling they may trade to move up to take Watson or Trubisky tho.

Def... Garrett should be an animal. No chance Cleveland can pass on him unless he decides to pull a Laremy Tunsil prior to the draft. You have them predicted the way I do in the draft. Garrett & Trubisky/Watson. I know a lot of people say they can grab Watson further down the board, so if they can pull off trading back that could be huge. But somethin tells me that missing out on Carson Wentz might haunt their thought process too much for them to do that. If they can work out a deal with NE to nab Garrapolo, then that could obviously change everything.

WR... I think they could use 1 more playmaker to pair with Britt & Coleman. Maybe a seam buster TE like Howard, Njoku or Engram in the draft. Some good 1st round talent at WR as well.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def... Garrett should be an animal. No chance Cleveland can pass on him unless he decides to pull a Laremy Tunsil prior to the draft. You have them predicted the way I do in the draft. Garrett & Trubisky/Watson. I know a lot of people say they can grab Watson further down the board, so if they can pull off trading back that could be huge. But somethin tells me that missing out on Carson Wentz might haunt their thought process too much for them to do that. If they can work out a deal with NE to nab Garrapolo, then that could obviously change everything.

WR... I think they could use 1 more playmaker to pair with Britt & Coleman. Maybe a seam buster TE like Howard, Njoku or Engram in the draft. Some good 1st round talent at WR as well.

C'mon Face, it's the Browns you're speaking of....
Banner+Lombardi+Haslam.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newest power rankings released:
5. Pittsburgh
11. Baltimore
23. Cincinnati
32. Cleveland

Cincinnati sure took a tumble... They were #7 last year.
"The Brown System" is payin dividends, eh @mrschaney? :lol:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeeeeeeeeeel the burn @Wamu ... Or does it even register anymore? lol

17626412_795446627277114_2315493561428712276_n.jpg