• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny I see no asterisks anywhere. I do find it funny how some choose to live in reality (Patriots fans who have enjoyed 5 Super Bowl wins) and others can't see that they are living in a fantasy land because that reality is too much for them to handle.
Is getting busted for PEDs knowingly breaking the rules:noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight, I get it.....
giphy.gif
:rolleyes2::tsk:
#PEDlivesmatter

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is getting busted for PEDs knowingly breaking the rules:noidea:

Sure, but it doesn't directly affect the outcome of a game....And some players actually do take something with a banned substance in it unknowingly....Is it an excuse, nope, they are paid to know and that's the bottom line...
Not the same as the Pats or the Saints fiascos.....But I understand the denial !!!!
No one wants to be that guy, although 5 Lombardi's will help ease the pain....
Never the less, the * remains....:nod:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Super Bowls happen? Or did I imagine that?

Are there asterisks next to those Super Bowls? Or are you imagining that?

I understand, it's hard for you to see....
NSD102-Trudeau+Google+20160.JPG
:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but it doesn't directly affect the outcome of a game....And some players actually do take something with a banned substance in it unknowingly....Is it an excuse, nope, they are paid to know and that's the bottom line...
Not the same as the Pats or the Saints fiascos.....But I understand the denial !!!!
No one wants to be that guy, although 5 Lombardi's will help ease the pain....
Never the less, the * remains....:nod:
Yeah the "performance enhancing" could never directly affect the outcome of the game:doh:
Talk about denial. It's just a little white cheat, nothing to see:pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the "performance enhancing" could never directly affect the outcome of the game:doh:
Talk about denial. It's just a little white cheat, nothing to see:pound:

You're talking about 1 player enhanced, not the same as stealing play signals and deflating footballs...They directly influence the game as a whole, not 1 person, 1 position....But enough of you and your buddy's attempt to hijack this AFCN thread....THE Pats cheating subject is old and tired, only good for a pun here and there....
Enjoy your SB year, the NFL ain't taking any of them back so like Hank Jr said in a song, pride's not hard to swallow, once you've chewed it long enough.....

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking about 1 player enhanced, not the same as stealing play signals and deflating footballs...They directly influence the game as a whole, not 1 person, 1 position....But enough of you and your buddy's attempt to hijack this AFCN thread....THE Pats cheating subject is old and tired, only good for a pun here and there....
Enjoy your SB year, the NFL ain't taking any of them back so like Hank Jr said in a song, pride's not hard to swallow, once you've chewed it long enough.....
Stealing signals and deflating footballs? When did that happen?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told him he should've used the deer antler spray. It's almost virtually undetectable.
Had Dixon been the only player ever busted or if the squeaky clean Ravens haven't been busted for other neferious acts I may give you a bit of credit. But I regress.
The big difference here, Dixon won't get an asterisk. He got cold busted. Asteriks are the new question mark. Reserved for haters and their delusions.
Nothing to see just me and my PED

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3og2qx_zps0pcn2oof.jpg
Good bye !!!
Didn't Ravens QB Blake admit to taking air out of balls? Also said everyone does it. Not sure what the problem is? Careful OS there aren't many windows left in your glass house. You never seem to disappoint.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Ravens QB Blake admit to taking air out of balls? Also said everyone does it. Not sure what the problem is? Careful OS there aren't many windows left in your glass house. You never seem to disappoint.

QB Blake !!!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Yeah his opinion is viable !!!!!
"let's see the link though", Oh let me guess, you destroyed the evidence !!!! :pound::dhd::heh::tsk::L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh let me guess, you destroyed the evidence !!!! :pound::dhd::heh::tsk::L[/QUOTE]

Jeff Blake says every team takes air out of the footballs

http://www.ehttp://www.nj.com/jets/..._sidelines_former_jets_qb_jeff_blake_had.html
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/12244290/ex-quarterback-jeff-blake-deflating-footballs-common

Wow you're going to have to hire a home depot crew for all those windows.

This is too funny you talking the most smack about NE while one of YOUR QBs admits to it. :eek:

There are plenty more links if these aren't enough for you.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tj:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. Just hating on the Ravens for cheating, AGAIN. Sorry it's not funny like many of the meme's. Cheating is serious business. Using PEDs to havs an advantage over your opponent is shameful. Not only can it change the outcome of the outcome of the game but it also can affect other players livelihood.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there or will there ever be a more roided up division in football?