• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing the logo makes you want to suck some d!ck?
Turned me gay...

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...well thought out crafted response.
The Patriots have to find some way to stay relevant. They know the deal. They were dog shit for decades. The team almost moved twice pre Kraft because of a lack of interest in the team. They luck into Tom Brady in the 6th round and he makes them relevant for a period time. Now they’re back to being the Patriots.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have to find some way to stay relevant. They know the deal. They were dog shit for decades. The team almost moved twice pre Kraft because of a lack of interest in the team. They luck into Tom Brady in the 6th round and he makes them relevant for a period time. Now they’re back to being the Patriots.
:drum:

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard for me to consider the era before the 1990s as having much of anything to do with teams today. Free agency and salary cap has covered up a lot of mistakes associated with bad owners and loser teams. The fact of the matter is that some Masshole born in 1985 is going to be 40 next year and his favorite team has been in the Super Bowl 11 times in his lifetime. My assumption is that they'll figure it out again.... Maybe not right away, but soon.