• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good work out there yesterday AFC-N! You guys remember when we thought this division might be good?
I only watched the Bengals & Steelers this week.

That OL is… something! Seemed like the Bengals forgot who Tyler Boyd was until the 4th qtr.

Steelers… Well it’s official, Steelers are not competing this year. Failing to get W’s in the easier part of their schedule, now they have Bills, Bucs, Dolphins, Eagles, Saints, etc. Steelers are going to remain in the basement for a while. I’m glad Tomlin finally found his balls and benched Trubisky. Regardless of how the final stat line looked, Kenny Pickett provided life to this team. And if you put his 3 INTs under a microscope you’d see that the first 2 hit his receivers directly in the hands. The 2nd was a risky throw but it was on the money where only his TE could catch it. Kenny’s a gamer and he showed it. He showed more in 1 half than Trubisky did in 3 games. Oh and Kenny figured out how to unlock Pickens. The Pickett era better be here to stay. Now if they can just figure out this defense they’ll be a somewhat competent team.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only watched the Bengals & Steelers this week.

That OL is… something! Seemed like the Bengals forgot who Tyler Boyd was until the 4th qtr.

Steelers… Well it’s official, Steelers are not competing this year. Failing to get W’s in the easier part of their schedule, now they have Bills, Bucs, Dolphins, Eagles, Saints, etc. Steelers are going to remain in the basement for a while. I’m glad Tomlin finally found his balls and benched Trubisky. Regardless of how the final stat line looked, Kenny Pickett provided life to this team. And if you put his 3 INTs under a microscope you’d see that the first 2 hit his receivers directly in the hands. The 2nd was a risky throw but it was on the money where only his TE could catch it. Kenny’s a gamer and he showed it. He showed more in 1 half than Trubisky did in 3 games. Oh and Kenny figured out how to unlock Pickens. The Pickett era better be here to stay. Now if they can just figure out this defense they’ll be a somewhat competent team.
I dropped my beer when I saw Pickett running out onto the field. If Tomlin goes back to Trubes now he should be fired.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped my beer when I saw Pickett running out onto the field. If Tomlin goes back to Trubes now he should be fired.
There is only 1 acceptable reason to ever go back to Mitch at this point, and that would be injury. Tomlin would get crucified if he went back to Mitch for any other reason.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall a bad game for Stefanski, the playcalling was less than stellar. Woods didn’t have much to work with but yet again guys get wide ass open. I will say this, no moves will be made until the offseason but if we don’t see changes when Watson is playing…things need to change. Honestly I don’t think Stefanski is the right OC for Watson but we will see.
Browns literally put me to sleep yesterday

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Savior

w08oj4pjlqr91.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Kenny Pickett era in Pittsburgh has officially started.

Welcome to the NFL rookie. Bills are a tough team to make your first start against.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Kenny Pickett era in Pittsburgh has officially started.

Welcome to the NFL rookie. Bills are a tough team to make your first start against.
I don't think anyone is prepared for how insufferable I'll be if Kenny beats the Bills in his 1st start.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is prepared for how insufferable I'll be if Kenny beats the Bills in his 1st start.
LOL…I don’t even care about wins at this point as it seems the whole AFC North sucks. :D

What I am excited about is more Pickett to Pickens and all Browns, Ravens and Bengal fans will like to see more Picks. :)

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL…I don’t even care about wins at this point as it seems the whole AFC North sucks. :D

What I am excited about is more Pickett to Pickens and all Browns, Ravens and Bengal fans will like to see more Picks. :)
What if the Steelers win a game they were trailing by 4 with 2 minutes on the clock, with a defensive pick, followed by a TD from Pickett to Pickens.

Headline will be
Pick, Pick, Pick Steelers win

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back after a long hiatus and PTO from work...

Division stinks. Ravens defense still isn't good. Steelers aren't going to win a ton of games with Pickett, though maybe they'll be better, but until they fix the OL - there are going to be issues. Browns are the Browns thus far...

Bengals OL only given up 1 sack last 2 weeks...can they continue to improve? Mixon has to get untracked (Rumor is he's been tipping his running plays, and met with the OL to review film and see where things are going wrong...will it help?)...

Bengals have to feel pretty good about starting 0-2 and essentially being tied for the division lead after 4 weeks. Ravens currently 0-2 at home...getting them to get to 0-3 is going to be really, really tough.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back after a long hiatus and PTO from work...

Division stinks. Ravens defense still isn't good. Steelers aren't going to win a ton of games with Pickett, though maybe they'll be better, but until they fix the OL - there are going to be issues. Browns are the Browns thus far...

Bengals OL only given up 1 sack last 2 weeks...can they continue to improve? Mixon has to get untracked (Rumor is he's been tipping his running plays, and met with the OL to review film and see where things are going wrong...will it help?)...

Bengals have to feel pretty good about starting 0-2 and essentially being tied for the division lead after 4 weeks. Ravens currently 0-2 at home...getting them to get to 0-3 is going to be really, really tough.
I would actually say the Steelers o-line is pretty good so far. Their issue was the Tittie kisser, offensive scheme and the defense is once again awful against the run and depleted at DB.

I know @FaCe-LeE-uS posted a good metric on the o-lines and that is a strong point for this team.