• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's rare, but shit happens with shit human beings as NFL players. Steelers PR does a pretty admirable job keeping most everything bottled up locally lol. Unless its a felony... then you usually get shown the door. This will likely get swiftly swept under the rug too... Agent mentioned something about a makeup camp free of charge. Or they'll make him do some fundraiser for the community

Always said your team's a class organization. Gotta say I'm envious. My team's the definition of dysfunction.

Hey did I mention now that it's no longer Mustard 'n Ketchup Filed I have ended my boycott of all things Heinz? :heh:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always said your team's a class organization. Gotta say I'm envious. My team's the definition of dysfunction.

Hey did I mention now that it's no longer Mustard 'n Ketchup Filed I have ended my boycott of all things Heinz? :heh:
Things were going pretty well until they got Deshaun lol. Don't fault them for wanting to win more... But damn this one blew up in their face quick

Heinz Field will. always. be. Heinz. Field.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things were going pretty well until they got Deshaun lol. Don't fault them for wanting to win more... But damn this one blew up in their face quick

Heinz Field will. always. be. Heinz. Field.

I know I said this before but I'm just disgusted my team traded for that scumbag. There's no way I can root for him. But that's okay. I don't have to like every player on the team.

And damn right it'll always be Heinz. It's gonna take a long time to adjust to the name change.

Never made it to Heinz Field. But I did go to multiple Browns/Steelers games at Three Rivers.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I said this before but I'm just disgusted my team traded for that scumbag. There's no way I can root for him. But that's okay. I don't have to like every player on the team.

And damn right it'll always be Heinz. It's gonna take a long time to adjust to the name change.

Never made it to Heinz Field. But I did go to multiple Browns/Steelers games at Three Rivers.
Watched a video this morning where kids were lining up to get Watson’s autograph… sickening. Every fiber of my parental being was screaming while watching it.

Nice! Never got to witness 3 Rivers in person. First game I ever went to was actually the Seahawks at the old Kingdome back in the day. They hosted the Brett Favre led Packers. Favre put on a clinic! 4 TDs, which was a big deal back then.

Seen a bunch in Heinz, first time around 2005. Been to a handful in both FirstEnergy & PBS. Browns fans were pretty docile at the time so they were fairly welcoming lol. Never had a good experience at PBS. Place is a toilet bowl filled with assholes. I know it comes with the territory of going to away games, but if youre walking with young kids and getting beer thrown at you… You bet your ass I’m debating on taking an assault charge. Didn’t happen to me but a family walking in front of me. Not sayin any fanbase isn’t guilty… but there & Philly are the only places I’ve witnessed that crap. Only went to Lincoln Financial once and never again. Fuck that place and those fans RITP! Most disorderly fans I’ve ever been around.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I figured some have had to have heard about it before I did. What do you think of that AB quote?
Was that real? I thought it was a meme? If so f him. Hes such an asshat. Like i dont hold any ill will towards lev bell. But ab, he sucks.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be shocked if Taylor-Britt doesn't overtake Eli Apple by halfway through the season.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched a video this morning where kids were lining up to get Watson’s autograph… sickening. Every fiber of my parental being was screaming while watching it.

Nice! Never got to witness 3 Rivers in person. First game I ever went to was actually the Seahawks at the old Kingdome back in the day. They hosted the Brett Favre led Packers. Favre put on a clinic! 4 TDs, which was a big deal back then.

Seen a bunch in Heinz, first time around 2005. Been to a handful in both FirstEnergy & PBS. Browns fans were pretty docile at the time so they were fairly welcoming lol. Never had a good experience at PBS. Place is a toilet bowl filled with assholes. I know it comes with the territory of going to away games, but if youre walking with young kids and getting beer thrown at you… You bet your ass I’m debating on taking an assault charge. Didn’t happen to me but a family walking in front of me. Not sayin any fanbase isn’t guilty… but there & Philly are the only places I’ve witnessed that crap. Only went to Lincoln Financial once and never again. Fuck that place and those fans RITP! Most disorderly fans I’ve ever been around.
When I was a young kid, I got hit by a beer can thrown by a Steelers fan - At Riverfront Stadium in Cincinnati. I don't think Bengals fans behave well when the Steelers are in town, but I think a lot of the animosity comes from them taking over the stadium, waving their towels and a fair amount of them more than willing to provoke shit. I stopped trying to go to games a few years ago because I was sick of all the fighting and drunk behavior. The Super Bowl was the first game I saw live since 2013.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a young kid, I got hit by a beer can thrown by a Steelers fan - At Riverfront Stadium in Cincinnati. I don't think Bengals fans behave well when the Steelers are in town, but I think a lot of the animosity comes from them taking over the stadium, waving their towels and a fair amount of them more than willing to provoke shit. I stopped trying to go to games a few years ago because I was sick of all the fighting and drunk behavior. The Super Bowl was the first game I saw live since 2013.
I know its not just 1 fanbase thats guilty of it. I'm sure it has happened hundreds of times over the years. I would have been absolutely furious if I was a father of a kid getting hit by a beercan. That sort of shit is just straight up embarrassing for those people to think that its acceptable behavior. It's like those types of assholes don't think the opposing fans are human beings on Sundays.

I've had more than my fair share of altercations with Steelers fans alone simply because I spoke up when someone did something stupid to an opposing fan. And I wouldn't be the only one in those moments voicing my opinion. There's both bad & good with every fanbase. And its the risks you take going to an away game. I can take the verbal abuse all day, but its when you throw beer or food, or spit at someone when you cross a very clear line. I had someone try writing in marker on my Hines Ward jersey while in line at PBS. Told the guy that if he liked his teeth he would be smart not to do it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of grammatical errors should be a dead giveaway lol... If you've ever listened to him talk live, you'd know. Dude is extremely incoherent or incomprehensible to listen to. Someone would have had to listen to this entire excerpt at least 20 times over to write this out grammatically correct for him. Kudos to that person, if true

FWIW, Reddit seems to have proved that its fake. Most everyone believes that it is a "repurposed Kanye quote" where they editted it with AB nonsense. Kanye said somethin about "my biggest regret/pain in life is that I'll never get to see myself perform live" or some stupid shit. Someone out there took that quote and had some fun with it. Crazy part is we all could see it being true without question.

On another note... I saw a recent TMZ video of AB saying that now that he has a superbowl ring he now wants to win a grammy for his music... LMFAO!!!! Oh AND he & Kanye want to buy the Denver Broncos. This dude is so far off the rails its amazing he is still breathing.