• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good hire for the Ravens. He's already spent a bunch of time there and he showed some real talent getting that Michigan defense right after years of disappointment. I wonder if this also means that Harbaugh is heading to Vegas - It seems weird that his brother would take-back the d-coordinator that helped Jim reach new levels of success with Michigan. Unless, of course the Harbaughs are just as douchey to each other as they are to everyone else - I suppose we can't rule that out.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good hire for the Ravens. He's already spent a bunch of time there and he showed some real talent getting that Michigan defense right after years of disappointment. I wonder if this also means that Harbaugh is heading to Vegas - It seems weird that his brother would take-back the d-coordinator that helped Jim reach new levels of success with Michigan. Unless, of course the Harbaughs are just as douchey to each other as they are to everyone else - I suppose we can't rule that out.
At this point - I don't think I see him leaving UM, at least this year. We are roughly 45 days out from most teams' spring practices - and for some, even sooner.

Might have been a deal where the DC had already made his intentions known, so it wasn't a surprise.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burn Down Jessica Walter GIF

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got excited thinkin John hired his brother as DC… Selective reading I guess

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'
One of the sofest players the North ever had. I hope he's enjoying himself.
Used to love watching that guy play. Incredibly talented but yea, not exactly the dominator & was always hurt.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben was mostly overshadowed his entire career by Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. The dude finally retires and has like 3 days to think about how much appreciation he'll receive in Canton in 5 years.... And then Brady retires.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben was mostly overshadowed his entire career by Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. The dude finally retires and has like 3 days to think about how much appreciation he'll receive in Canton in 5 years.... And then Brady retires.
Apparently Brady hasn’t retired. Media jumped the gun:

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point - I don't think I see him leaving UM, at least this year. We are roughly 45 days out from most teams' spring practices - and for some, even sooner.

Might have been a deal where the DC had already made his intentions known, so it wasn't a surprise.
Reports have him interviewing with Minnesota. I think he wants to go and has told his staff as much which is why his brother just hired his DC.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports have him interviewing with Minnesota. I think he wants to go and has told his staff as much which is why his brother just hired his DC.
I guess he feels he can't do any better than this past year, but I still feel the timing is odd with spring-practice so close. You're going to be hard pressed to find a good coach this late in the game. Not that they can't, because they are UM - and that is a destination job for a lot of people, but they severely limited their pool in some extent with the timing of all of this.

Also, as we've learned with other areas - just because a team reaches out, and even if they interview, doesn't mean they have minds to leave. JH took a pretty solid pay cut last year because he hadn't been winning - and this could be a nice ploy to get UM to go back and up that contract - especially after the year he had.