• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going to need at least an offseason to recover… if not longer if Mason is QB next year
Thing that would really piss me off about a Mason led team, they would obviously be bad enough they wouldn’t make the playoffs, let alone be challenge for a SB. But they’d also be just good enough to finish right around .500, so they wouldn’t even get a really good draft spot (despite the agony the fans had to suffer from watching Mason fucking Rudolph!).

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing that would really piss me off about a Mason led team, they would obviously be bad enough they wouldn’t make the playoffs, let alone be challenge for a SB. But they’d also be just good enough to finish right around .500, so they wouldn’t even get a really good draft spot (despite the agony the fans had to suffer from watching Mason fucking Rudolph!).
One of the main reasons everyone should support them moving draft capital to get their next QB… because they aren’t likely ever going to land in the top 10 to pick a higher caliber player.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin's record the next few seasons:

8-8-1
8-8-1
9-7-1
9-8
8-8-1

And yes no playoffs and will continue to pick from 15-20.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the main reasons everyone should support them moving draft capital to get their next QB… because they aren’t likely ever going to land in the top 10 to pick a higher caliber player.
I would save it this year then. I don't think there is a worthy QB to lose a lot of draft stock on in this years draft. FA may be a better option, or tank with Rudolph and spend less draft stock next year. The year to tank is the year Arch Manning will be available to enter the draft.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would save it this year then. I don't think there is a worthy QB to lose a lot of draft stock on in this years draft. FA may be a better option, or tank with Rudolph and spend less draft stock next year. The year to tank is the year Arch Manning will be available to enter the draft.
Youre right, but I fear that the pressure of looking at the rest of this conference & the talent at QB is going to force their hand to do it faster than they want to.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre right, but I fear that the pressure of looking at the rest of this conference & the talent at QB is going to force their hand to do it faster than they want to.
There is that much pressure to not have one bad year for a rebuild? I mean hell, you have not had a losing record since Tomlin has been coach. One losing year will not kill you guys for a rebuild. Besides, trading up actually doesn't serve you well this year, because the only QB worth anything in the upcoming draft is Pickett and I would call him a borderline 1st to 2nd round pick.

Remember Manning getting hurt for the Colts? One bad tank year netted them Andrew Luck (even though that didn't fully work out), and they were off and running again with one single bad year in between.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is that much pressure to not have one bad year for a rebuild? I mean hell, you have not had a losing record since Tomlin has been coach. One losing year will not kill you guys for a rebuild. Besides, trading up actually doesn't serve you well this year, because the only QB worth anything in the upcoming draft is Pickett and I would call him a borderline 1st to 2nd round pick.

Remember Manning getting hurt for the Colts? One bad tank year netted them Andrew Luck (even though that didn't fully work out), and they were off and running again with one single bad year in between.
Just a hunch, with some evidence to support it. Local pundits with sources close to the team have both Pickett & Howell really high on their prospects big board. They have been scouting Pickett for years now and makes more sense being a local kid.

I’m onboard with a rebuild year. But too many reports have surfaced with them setting their sights on QBs. They looked hard at a few last year as well during pro days & the combine.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amazing and it was brought up in the thread.
If Brady, Gronk, Peterson and Rodgers all retire there is a very good possibility in 2027 Ben would not get in.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3