• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

According to Rodman, he never spoke to MJ or Pip during the 3peat...LOL

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennis Rodman is one of my favorite players ever; I really enjoy a player that can dominate without scoring. He was such a workhorse.

That's funny that he didn't give a damn about kissing MJ or Pippen's ass.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty well known Rodman did his own thing in Chicago off the court.

Did you even watch the whole video? They spoke on the court. Had nothing to do with kissing ass.

Bonehead thread #20 for you with only 200 posts

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking their brief conversations went something like this:

Jordan : Dennis, calm the Fuck down.

Rodman : Yes, Michael.

Friend or foe, MJ would lay hands on you.

* Gives Kerr and Reggie Miller the siiiiiiiide eye *

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I miss basketball back then. That was tough ass basketball. Game is so soft now. These guys hated each other. Now every one is best friends and want to play together. After watching the Video no way GS would of been able to beat that Bulls team. That Bulls team was to tough. I actually think Bulls would beat GS in 5 games.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I miss basketball back then. That was tough ass basketball. Game is so soft now. These guys hated each other. Now every one is best friends and want to play together. After watching the Video no way GS would of been able to beat that Bulls team. That Bulls team was to tough. I actually think Bulls would beat GS in 5 games.

I did think it funny that the media went on and on in a debate on which team would win in a head to head series. Beat the Bulls? They couldn't even beat Cleveland last year (not that Cleveland was bad, but the Bulls were good). I thought the Jazz were the toughest opponent for the Bulls and that wasn't because of talent or skill like GS boasts, but rather toughness was paramount between the two teams. The Jazz were led by the former Bull, Jerry Sloan, the toughest guy on the court when he played and toughest coach on the bench. (Yes, I am biased as a Jazz fan, but I think many agree with me.)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did think it funny that the media went on and on in a debate on which team would win in a head to head series. Beat the Bulls? They couldn't even beat Cleveland last year (not that Cleveland was bad, but the Bulls were good). I thought the Jazz were the toughest opponent for the Bulls and that wasn't because of talent or skill like GS boasts, but rather toughness was paramount between the two teams. The Jazz were led by the former Bull, Jerry Sloan, the toughest guy on the court when he played and toughest coach on the bench. (Yes, I am biased as a Jazz fan, but I think many agree with me.)

I think Karl Malone still has nightmares that feature Dennis Rodman.