• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Absolutely nothing happened yesterday

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did?

You can tell that by the way I didn't respond to any of his posts when he was talking about his experience with gang culture could you?

Keep reaching though, and enjoy your fried chicken.

You: "You never question B_Lake when he said I didn't know what I was talking about when it comes to gangs, you just assumed he knew what he was talking about when you posted LOL emoticons following his post" That means you just assumed he knew what he was talking about because he's black.

\

Now...just change "b_lake" to Ox...and "black" to Latino.....and you're calling yourself a racist. Why? You never questioned his qualifications on the subject, you just assumed a latino knew what he was talking about when it came to gangs...and you responded to many of his mocking posts similarly to how I responded to B_Lakes (with nothing but a :lol:)

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you the fucker that recommend "Nine Below Zero"?

If so, you earned yourself a reacharound from myself through Dirt...It doesn't expire until 2032...

No..never heard of it...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You: "You never question B_Lake when he said I didn't know what I was talking about when it comes to gangs, you just assumed he knew what he was talking about when you posted LOL emoticons following his post" That means you just assumed he knew what he was talking about because he's black.

\

Now...just change "b_lake" to Ox...and "black" to Latino.....and you're calling yourself a racist. Why? You never questioned his qualifications on the subject, you just assumed a latino knew what he was talking about when it came to gangs...and you responded to many of his mocking posts similarly to how I responded to B_Lakes (with nothing but a :lol:)

No, you just agreed and "LOL'd"

I didn't say a single word about Ox's experience with gangs, although he provided a lot more detail about his experience than B_Lake ever did.

B_Lake: You don't know what you're talking about

You: LOL right on man right on LOL

You: Reaching

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would've had to have wouldn't they?

Everybody on the planet knew.

Agreed...it was common knowledge, but last I knew (and this is probably 15 years ago) they had never publicly acknowledged it...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you just agreed and "LOL'd"

I didn't "agree" with anything...I LOL'd, and that was it...but again, since we both thought you/are were full of shit there was no real need for me to delve into his qualifications or lack thereof...

I didn't say a single word about Ox's experience with gangs, although he provided a lot more detail about his experience than B_Lake ever did.

And B_lake never provided his experiences...he just mocked your lack of knowledge on the subject...in a semi-amusing manner, which prompted the :lol:

IO'm outta here guys...laterz...enjoy watching exhibition baseball tonight...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the smiths

good god do they suck

i listen to First Wave on SiriusXM radio and as soon as they come on..........flip to alt nation or somethign else

Smiths suck, morrissey sucks

the Cure........meh

Morrisey does suck. His solo shit was awful.

The Smiths were cutting edge for their time, and their stuff brings back a lot of good memories for me.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't "agree" with anything...I LOL'd, and that was it...but again, since we both thought you/are were full of shit there was no real need for me to delve into his qualifications or lack thereof...

Of course not...

We both know the reason why that is.

Right Mr. Duke?

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Smiths were cutting edge for their time, and their stuff brings back a lot of good memories for me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cMmCtLLHGg]The Smiths- What She Said (Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KMFDM (originally Kein Mehrheit Für Die Mitleid, loosely translated as "no pity for the majority") is an industrial band led by German multi-instrumentalist Sascha Konietzko, who founded the group in 1984 as a performance art project. KMFDM has released eighteen studio albums and two dozen singles, with sales of more than two million records worldwide.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just really really hate it, that style

the cure.......i like some of their stuff

i like most everything that plays on First Wave station on Sirius.......but Morrissey and Smiths, cant stomach it

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just really really hate it, that style

the cure.......i like some of their stuff

i like most everything that plays on First Wave station on Sirius.......but Morrissey and Smiths, cant stomach it

I liked all that fag shit back then...

Smiths, Cure, Depeche Mode, New Order...

All are reminders of a time, place, or person...all good reminders.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked all that fag shit back then...

Smiths, Cure, Depeche Mode, New Order...

All are reminders of a time, place, or person...all good reminders.

Never liked the Smiths, still like most of Depeche Mode, New Order, half of the Cure

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panama's search of North Korean ship triggers 'violent' confrontation

By Mariano Castillo and Castalia Pascual, CNN

(CNN) -- It has all the elements of international intrigue: a violent confrontation on a detained North Korean ship, a suspected missile onboard, a heart attack and an attempted suicide.
Panamanian authorities on Tuesday were examining mysteriousmilitary equipment found aboard a ship headed from Cuba to North Korea, officials said.
The objects, discovered late Monday during an anti-drug inspection, appeared to have been hidden among a cargo of brown sugar, officials said.
Because it is pursuing nuclear weapons, North Korea is banned by the United Nations from importing and exporting most weapons.
Few details of the confrontation were available, but the ship's North Korean crew of 35 resisted arrest, said Panama's security minister, Jose Raul Mulino. He described it as "violent," saying that the crew tried to sabotage the ship by cutting cables on the cranes that would be used to unload cargo.
130716092425-north-korea-vessel-story-body.jpg

The North Korean vessel is docked at the Manzanillo Port in Panama on Tuesday, July 16.

© SRTM V4, 2012, CIAT Terms of Use

As it is, authorities now have to remove 255,000 sacks of brown sugar by hand, Mulino said.
During the struggle with Panamanian authorities, the ship's captain suffered an apparent heart attack and then tried to kill himself, according to President Ricardo Martinelli.
The crew also refused to raise the ship's anchor, Mulino said, forcing Panamanian authorities to cut the anchor loose to move the ship.
The situation was intriguing enough that Martinelli himself traveled to the ship to take a look -- with reporters in tow.
Is it a missile? a reporter asked.
"Maybe," Martinelli said. "I am not familiar with that, but it would be good if such things didn't pass through Panama, which is a country that loves peace and not war."
The president [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]356968267019083776[/MEDIA]"]tweeted a photo[/ame] of what he saw: a green octagon-shaped tube with a cone at its end and a similar-looking piece of equipment behind it. A defense analysis website identified the photo as radar equipment for a surface-to-air missile system.
As of Tuesday, authorities had not identified the military equipment or its country of origin, Mulino said. Those details would not be known until all the sugar was unloaded and the objects removed from the ship.
Martinelli said he didn't examine all the containers but assumes that there is similar military equipment in the others, hidden under the sugar.
130716074815-vo-north-korea-weapons-seized-off-ship-panama-00001606-story-body.jpg
North Korea caught selling arms before
130619222123-exp-erin-sot-kim-jong-un-uses-7-million-dollar-yacht-to-tour-coast-00001305-story-body.jpg
Kim Jong Un tours coast with $7M yacht
Authorities seized the vessel and the undeclared haul of weaponry in the Panamanian port of Manzanillo.
Mulino said the ship had arrived from Cuba.
Investigators spotted the boat going through the Panama Canal to Havana and then back toward the canal, according to two senior U.S. officials who said the United States had been tracking the ship along with the Panamanians for some time.
Another senior U.S. official said the United States had been tracking the ship for several days and knew that Panamanian authorities were going to stop it.
State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell declined to describe U.S. interactions with Panama concerning the ship but noted that the vessel has a checkered past connected with drug smuggling.
"Public reports from 2010 and also a U.N. panel of experts report from 2012 cite this history," he said Tuesday. "So this vessel has a well-known history in this regard."
Cuban officials have not responded to requests for comment.
Cuban state media reported late last month that North Korean army Chief of Staff Gen. Kim Kyok Sik visited the island and had high-level meetings, including one with Cuban leader Raul Castro.
In the United States, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Florida, described the incident as "serious and alarming" and a "wakeup call" for the Obama administration to avoid normalizing U.S. relations with Cuba.
Panama said it will ask a United Nations technical support team to inspect the cargo to determine what type of weaponry it is.
"Honestly, this kind of military equipment can't go through the country while declaring that it is something else, especially hiding it as you can see here," Martinelli said. "We will continue to empty the entire ship to see what's in it, and the relevant authorities will determine what exactly is on this ship."
It's unclear whether the United Nations is sending an inspection team to Panama, a spokeswoman for the secretary-general said, but a U.N. panel of experts will review the incident.
"If it is confirmed that the vessel was carrying arms or related materiel and that the shipment was part of a purchase or sale to or from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, then there would indeed be a breach of the U.N. sanctions regime relating to that country," spokeswoman Morana Song said.
Military analyst IHS Jane's released a statement Tuesday identifying the equipment shown in the photos as "fire control" radar equipment for surface-to-air missiles.
Jane's proposed two theories as to why the equipment was on board the ship. "One possibility is that Cuba could be sending the system to North Korea for an upgrade. In this case, it would likely be returned to Cuba and the cargo of sugar could be a payment for the services," the statement said.
Jane's other theory was that "the fire-control radar equipment could have been en route to North Korea to augment Pyongyang's existing air defense network. North Korea's air defense network is arguably one of the densest in the world, but it is also based on obsolete weapons, missiles and radars."
North and South Korea inch toward reopening joint complex
This isn't the first time North Korea has been linked to shipping suspected of transporting weapons materials.
In 2011, the U.S. Navy tried -- and failed -- to gain permission to board a ship in the South China Sea suspected of carrying illicit weapons technology to Myanmar, the Pentagon said. The Belize-flagged MV Light was believed to have been manned by a North Korean crew, the Pentagon said. Under U.S. Navy surveillance, the vessel eventually turned around and headed to North Korea.
In 2007, the Pentagon confirmed that several shipments of suspected weapons technology had left North Korea destined for Syria. The Pentagon said some of the material was believed to have been high-grade metals that could be used to build missiles or solid-fuel rockets.
CNN reported in 2011 that an unpublished U.N. report claimed North Korea was trading banned weapons technology with several countries, including Iran.

Last edited by a moderator:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later everyone.

Sneaking out a 1/2 hour early.

Not really, salary. Hope no 2nd shift employee disciplinary action calls coming in while I'm stuck on the Tri-State Tollway.