• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers Legacy On The Line

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so let's go into the past, with Rodgers showing of late his mindset, do you really believe Farve or was it all in Rodgers head playing it up in the media?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, i dunno. in 2014 and 2015, those defenses were more than adequate to get the job done and they were an overtime away from getting back to the SB in 2015.

I think we're talking about the same "couple" of teams.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is talented no doubt, but that guy will always go down in history as one of the whiniest bitch fest douches of all time. He's right up there with Cam Newton (although better talent in the arm dept. so it gets overlooked).

Rodgers is IMO one of the more overrated QBs in NFL history. *equips flame shield wall from even whinier Packers fans*

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is talented no doubt, but that guy will always go down in history as one of the whiniest bitch fest douches of all time. He's right up there with Cam Newton (although better talent in the arm dept. so it gets overlooked).

Rodgers is IMO one of the more overrated QBs in NFL history. *equips flame shield wall from even whinier Packers fans*
upload_2018-12-4_17-46-15.jpeg

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake Fromm? Is there seriously a Jake Fromm mention in a thread about Rodgers?

I’ll tell you what, this forum is absolutely obsessed with Rodgers. That’s for sure.
A SB winning coach with a sold record got axed mid year largely because of a shaky relationship with Rodgers. Saying this forum is obsessed with Rodgers is nonsense. It is 100% newsworthy for many reasons.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're going to cause a Packer fan meltdown with this post.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A SB winning coach with a sold record got axed mid year largely because of a shaky relationship with Rodgers. Saying this forum is obsessed with Rodgers is nonsense. It is 100% newsworthy for many reasons.
You listen too much to talking heads. You’ve also been on a Rodgers bashing spree for a couple months now. He’s all up in your head.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to cause a Packer fan meltdown with this post.

What else is new? All I have to do is post a thread that states: "Packers played good last night but I think they would've won by 48 points instead of 45 if it wasn't for an extremely questionable roughing the passer against Matthews" to start the equivalent of a nuclear explosion of whining.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl MVP. A ring. 2 MVP awards.

I think his "legacy" is fine. He could die tomorrow and still be remembered as one of the best ever.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head case.

Olivia Munn for Danica...

xPDJ4xc.gif

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You listen too much to talking heads. You’ve also been on a Rodgers bashing spree for a couple months now. He’s all up in your head.
I've notice his struggles and have commented on it each week. When one of the best QB's is playing poorly, mostly in the second half of games, discussing it in a sports forum is pretty common.

All the sports networks are talking about his struggles as well. It's current news bruh. Don't get all rustled because your golden boy is being called out on his poor play.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've notice his struggles and have commented on it each week. When one of the best QB's is playing poorly, mostly in the second half of games, discussing it in a sports forum is pretty common.

All the sports networks are talking about his struggles as well. It's current news bruh. Don't get all rustled because your golden boy is being called out on his poor play.
You’re inability to put anything into perspective is hilarious. He has 21 TDs and one interception (tipped pass) on about 75% health and starters on IR all around him. Wake up.

99% of the league wants those stats. If this is his poor play then god damn Rodgers is the GOAT.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if anyone else has thought about this, but in my opinion, I believe Aaron Rodgers legacy will be defined by what he is able to do with his next head coach (most likely his last HC).

It's become more and more clear over the past few years that Rodgers never really had much respect for McCarthy and it's pretty apparent that McCarthy is now gone because Rodgers wanted him gone. Rodgers (and the Packers organization) have now put the QB above and more important than the head coach.

What that means to me is that Rodgers will now (and should be) 100% responsible for the success and failure of the team on the field until he retires. He is going to get a coach he 'approves' of. He and this approved coach will be able to dictate to the front office what pieces are needed on the roster to help Rodgers on the field. The excuses for Rodgers only appearing in 1 SB after all of these years has been head coaching and lack of roster talent

Here's the problem, though.... and I'm not sure this has crossed Aaron's mind .... if he and and this new and improved head coach want to dictate to the front office what pieces are needed on the roster, they may run into a stumbling block ........ Rodgers enormous contract.... .... it's certainly going to be challenging to add talent via Free Agency when Rodgers is eating up so much of the cap space with his huge deal. And Rodgers doesn't really have a lot of time to let a roster develop via drafts.

So, Rodgers is going to get 'his' coach ... and Rodgers gets the highest paid player contract he wanted. So, the way I see it, this is now ALL on Rodgers and if the last 3 or 4 years of his career play out similarly to the past 3 or 4 seasons in Green Bay, I'm not sure Aaron Rodgers legacy is going to be anywhere what we thought it should have been.
Green Bay wasted his enormous talent by surrounding him with inferior talent. Rodgers should have at least three SB wins.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re inability to put anything into perspective is hilarious. He has 21 TDs and one interception (tipped pass) on about 75% health and starters on IR all around him. Wake up.

99% of the league wants those stats. If this is his poor play then god damn Rodgers is the GOAT.
2nd best offensive line (Per PFF) in the league. Jimmy Graham, Adams, Cobb.

Rodgers is immune to criticism in cheese country.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no doubt that Rodgers is the most talented QB in the NFL. Without him the Packers would never have sniffed a SB.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd best offensive line (Per PFF) in the league. Jimmy Graham, Adams, Cobb.

Rodgers is immune to criticism in cheese country.
That OL is not close to being the 2nd best in the NFL and Graham & Cobb have been injured for most of the season. I agree that Adams is a superb WR.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears fans are so bitter. I would think you guys would understand how great Rodgers is the most.
They do but Rodgers has dominated the Bears for the past 10 seasons.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a legend in your own mind.