• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers Legacy On The Line

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no response of any actual intelligence to the conversation. I'll take that as you have nothing of note to add. Thanks!
Rex was a grammar school dropout.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 2013, the Packers have only drafted 11 WR's. Of those 11 only 4 have been used. MVS, St. Brown, Montgomery and Adams. They are bad at drafting help for Rodgers. That has to change.

Reactions: GNG

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers' legacy is intact - an all time great QB, period. The people that will prop him up are people who actually know the inner workings of pro football, or diehard GB Packer fans. The people that will denigrate him clearly have some axe to grind, or are jealous their team never had a QB of that calibre...or some other nonsensical shit.

I enjoy watching the guy play because he's been the best QB in the game for a long time, and we may not see another guy like him for a while....who knows.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers' legacy is intact - an all time great QB, period. The people that will prop him up are people who actually know the inner workings of pro football, or diehard GB Packer fans. The people that will denigrate him clearly have some axe to grind, or are jealous their team never had a QB of that calibre...or some other nonsensical shit.

I enjoy watching the guy play because he's been the best QB in the game for a long time, and we may not see another guy like him for a while....who knows.

Maybe we already have? Mahomes might be another Rodgers - win a superbowl and be pronounced GOAT - only to settle into mediocrity. Or he could be another Flacco.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we already have? Mahomes might be another Rodgers - win a superbowl and be pronounced GOAT - only to settle into mediocrity. Or he could be another Flacco.

Yes....because that's what Rodgers did. Win the SB....only to settle into medicrity......FFS....he won 2 NFL MVP's AFTER the SB.

Dumbass/insecure Pats fans.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes....because that's what Rodgers did. Win the SB....only to settle into medicrity......FFS....he won 2 NFL MVP's AFTER the SB.

Dumbass/insecure 49er fan.....

I did not say Rodgers never completed another pass. I will say he is fading away.......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Guns N Guitars - I didn't know you were a pussy. 3 rainbows in this thread already and I have not been communicating with you. Let your posting be your word and not those pussy rainbows......

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Guns N Guitars - I didn't know you were a pussy. 3 rainbows in this thread already and I have not been communicating with you. Let your posting be your word and not those pussy rainbows......
You seem to have a very thin skin if you are that sensitive to receiving rainbow symbols. Most folks including me just shrug it off and accept them.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I have had our squabbles in the past, but this is one subject we agree on. He rainbowed me and has been following me around like a lost puppy all week.

I could give a fuck about the rainbow, but it doesn't take away from the fact that he is indeed a pussy.