• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Line Changes

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jill is shuffling things up, Arvidsson is practicing. Line up during practice against NJ is:

22/11/55
I'm curious to see how this goes. Fiala ans Kopitar had literally zero chemistry last season, both are so difficult to play with because they are puck possessors. If they're banking on Buster to finish those chances, that's not going to happen. No natural finishers on that line.

12/24/33
I don't expect Arvidsson to regain his chemistry or form with his linemates immediately. Coming off 2 back surgeries in 18 months, it'll take him some time to get back up to game speed. It's shocking to me to see how Moore and Dunno seem to have forgotten how to score but we could say that about pretty much everyone in the lineup.

78/80/9
This one is really interesting, is it to get PLD going or ro get Kempe going?

28/38/61
Pretty standard B6 line, Grundstrom somehow got injured last night and probably won't play. Not a bad thing anyway, his hot start was a fluke. Kind of like the Kings in general.

Thoughts?

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kopi played with Brown so he is used to not having shooters
Maybe if Arvidsson comes back it will shake things up. Can’t get much worse.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me its fucking annoying, sure it could jolt something.

Arvidsson should be on line 3 if your keeping PLD there. But instead lets put Kempe there who like PLD kinda needs someone else to help make plays.

Why not swap Dunno with PLD? Thats ultimately where he should be right now isnt it? Put him there, give him L2 wingers, pp time and L2 opprotunities and put up or shut up. I mean wtf is burrying the guy on the 3rd line doing besides burning him with fans and media? I know everyone is sick of reading me bitch about this, but 8.5 needs to be addressed before its a CBJ or WIN problem. Dunno was always a tweaner 2/3 C.....what has changed since getting PLD?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Kings do nothing else the rest of the season but truly mix lines and then clean house, I could maybe live with that. Let's see what works and what doesn't. I mean, out the gate, Fiala and Kopitar should be interesting, if nothing else. PLD and Kempe interesting too. Man, this team has some talent, if they can just tap into it.