• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is worthy of being talked about when talking of great QBs. But throughout history there are plenty of these QBs to talk about.
How can he be considered greatest or best QB when he isnt in any part of it. Whether grading on the whole or isolating.

When talking about being best. He falls short of Dan Marino in everything but running. Quality passers that can run there are plenty of that could do it better than Rodgers.
Carrying a team not worthy. Manning is king in that area. Most intelligent Qb to me Manning hands down again.

Start talking greatest ever with resumes & all that, that goes with GOAT titles. Brady & Montana are head & shoulders ahead of the field.

Rodgers when put to the test against all these other greats is found wanting.

This is a silly conversation

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is fortunate to play under the greatest head coach in the NFL and is surrounded by good talent. Rodgers played for an overrated coach and a GM that never surrounded him with adequate talent. I'm amazed at what he's accomplished.

Dude, seriously.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of QBs has better physical talents than Brady.
That is not what makes a QB great.
How do you know what makes a QB great? Is it because of playing in the right offense, playing under a great coach or playing on a team loaded with talent.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is worthy of being talked about when talking of great QBs. But throughout history there are plenty of these QBs to talk about.
How can he be considered greatest or best QB when he isnt in any part of it. Whether grading on the whole or isolating.

When talking about being best. He falls short of Dan Marino in everything but running. Quality passers that can run there are plenty of that could do it better than Rodgers.
Carrying a team not worthy. Manning is king in that area. Most intelligent Qb to me Manning hands down again.

Start talking greatest ever with resumes & all that, that goes with GOAT titles. Brady & Montana are head & shoulders ahead of the field.

Rodgers when put to the test against all these other greats is found wanting.

This is a silly conversation
Yes your comments are rather silly but you are entitled to your opinion.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not even sure Rodgers is Top 2 in Green Bay history.
Now you may have a good point but Starr played on the greatest dynasty in NFL history and Favre threw too many INT's during his career so I'll give the nod to Rodgers who has the best passer rating in NFL history.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you may have a good point but Starr played on the greatest dynasty in NFL history and Favre threw too many INT's during his career so I'll give the nod to Rodgers who has the best passer rating in NFL history.
You've got to be kidding.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to be kidding.
No I'm stone cold serious. Rodgers will be a first ballot HOF selection and everyone here disses him because he only won one Super Bowl. His passer rating is off the charts but the only comments I get are that he's gay and that Brady & Brees are so much better.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm stone cold serious. Rodgers will be a first ballot HOF selection and everyone here disses him because he only won one Super Bowl. His passer rating is off the charts but the only comments I get are that he's gay and that Brady & Brees are so much better.

Sounds pretty accurate to most non-Rodgers nuthuggers

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like comparing QBs from different eras as the game has changed so much but Brady is definately the best QB of his era. Rodgers is in the conversation as one of the top QBs. Unfortunately he was not surrounded with enough talent to win multiple super bowls and had an overrated HC that Rodgers carried for years.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like comparing QBs from different eras as the game has changed so much but Brady is definately the best QB of his era. Rodgers is in the conversation as one of the top QBs. Unfortunately he was not surrounded with enough talent to win multiple super bowls and had an overrated HC that Rodgers carried for years.
Thank you for the excellent post and providing an accurate analysis of the situation... :clap:

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest of 2010?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another stupid thread...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know what makes a QB great? Is it because of playing in the right offense, playing under a great coach or playing on a team loaded with talent.
in part. Yes.
I might be one of the few that thinks there is a difference between greatest & best.
Anytime GOATs are brought up. You will be comparing resumes. Not just stats.
When Comparing Best QBs I start comparing abilities to Dan Marino.

Aaron Rodger fans like using the "What if" game.
What if Rodgers played on the Pats.

Well could you imagine the What if Game with Dan Marino.
What if Dan Marino played for the niners back then.

The fact that we use the What if argument explains to you already that yes. being in a good situation is necessary to be considered one of the greatest all time.

If things were different Manning & Marino might be the argument of who is GOAT instead on Montana & Brady.
but things arent different. So that is not the case.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you posted here, what does that say about you?
That I am making a point and as usual you are trying your best to stir the pot. But there are those of us aware of your juvenile ramblings and pretty much just ignore you after one or two volley's