• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19 TDs with only 3 picks over the last 7 games

stick a fork in this fucker

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's back to Godgers status again OP. The defense still needs work.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line looked pretty good in the weeks leading up to this one. Really since week two they'd been improving almost week to week. Sunday there was two new starters and it showed on an already young line. The original starters are going to be back this week. They're not still not great, but if you think GB is going to get what TB saw, they better get themselves a gerald McCoy and hope for some last minute injuries.
[/QUOTE]

Improving week to week and have the Packers not get what Tampa got hmmm oh really? I guess your observations were wrong. You have been saying all season the O line would improve I just have not seen it as you have been hoping it would happen. I am just going by what I am seeing but I dont have my Seahawk glasses on as I watch the game. :suds:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Improving week to week and have the Packers not get what Tampa got hmmm oh really? I guess your observations were wrong. You have been saying all season the O line would improve I just have not seen it as you have been hoping it would happen. I am just going by what I am seeing but I dont have my Seahawk glasses on as I watch the game. :suds:[/QUOTE]

I hoped you enjoyed the biggest game the Packers will play in this year.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the defense isn't fixed? Tough to run the table if there not.

It is not fixed yet as there are still a few players missing or playing limited time. Think how last nights game would have looked if they were back 100%. Hopefully they can get a bit better from game to game. with luck the Giants or Cowboys can beat Detroit but a wild card can also still be a possibility

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Improving week to week and have the Packers not get what Tampa got hmmm oh really? I guess your observations were wrong. You have been saying all season the O line would improve I just have not seen it as you have been hoping it would happen. I am just going by what I am seeing but I dont have my Seahawk glasses on as I watch the game. :suds:

I hoped you enjoyed the biggest game the Packers will play in this year.[/QUOTE]

Oh ot was fun to watch for sure and I did enjoy it. I even had a Seahawk fan from Seattle sitting right behind me. His wife is from Wisconsin but they live in Seattle and came back home for his wife to see family and get in a game at the historic Lambeau Field. He was a cool guy as we talked about the games I went to in Seattle and he and his wife were at some of those as well and talked about my daughter and why she lives there and such.

I dont have the hate for the actual Seahawk team and such I mean Wilson was the QB of my college team here. I guess a few players I am not fond of their attitudes but I dont hate the team or any players really. It is just a few of the fans here that when I first joined this board back in early 2013 I saw so much arrogance from many Seahawk fans and get along with most but I dont put up or agree with haters and will call them out

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you'll call them out..... as long as you're not hiding from the board when the Packers are on a slide.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="SonnyCID

I hoped you enjoyed the biggest game the Packers will play in this year.[/QUOTE]
u-mad-thumb.jpg

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll yeah I'm mad. My team lost to a non-playoff team. It's embarrassing.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most packers fans on this board are cool.

But two of you were mia when team was struggling (Derpski and ll), now you get puffy chested over a win. and another (dayne) was more critical than anyone on the board of the Packers and rodgers this year.

Now look at you front runners.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you'll call them out..... as long as you're not hiding from the board when the Packers are on a slide.

I could have told you for the last several weeks that I think you are wrong about the Seattle/Packer game that you are over looking things but that is not my style. it is best to wait for the game to be played and see what happens.

I played Rawls on my fantasy team last week against Carolina and he got ne 21 points and a win. Yesterday I benched him and started the Redskin running back as I felt from what I knew there would not be any big rusher in the Packer game because of that sucky oline. I have 3 defenses on my fantasy team the Eagles, Panthers and Packers and started the Packers getting my 15 points with 6 turnovers and several sacks. I started Rodgers on my fantasy team as well even against the vaunted Seahawk pass rush with him having injued legs hopping around. Why did I so this hmmm well because I knew the Packer oline is quite good and has been giving him all the time in the world to throw and seeing that the Seahawks had not had a sack in the last 2 games it was sign of weakness on the Seattle defense but hey at least they got a coverage sack late in tha game after he danced around for 5 seconds or so. I was a bit bummed out when Rodgers was pulled with like 11 minutes left leaving it up to the back up QB to finish off the Seahawks but because I started the Packer defense in fantasy I pulled out a win in the fantasy playoffs and still have 2 players left playing tonight while my opponent is done. The Seahawk game against Carolina was against a team that is actually weak meaning the 40 point score on them did not impress me.

I also bet the over with Vcash last night and thought I was screwed on that maybe making one mistake on this game when Rodgers was pulled thinking the scoring was done but then the Hawks got one late feel good TD. I was till short of the over but then Wilson was kind enough to throw the 5th interception and that nice end around to Janis for the TD "Not sure if you saw that or if you had turned the TV off by then" but that gift from Wilson to allow that last TD by Janis to get the over.

I was right on everything. It is easier to explain this to you after the game than 3 weeks before because you would not have believed a word I had to say. My style is not to get into any online argument that goes on from page to page.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have told you for the last several weeks that I think you are wrong about the Seattle/Packer game that you are over looking things but that is not my style. it is best to wait for the game to be played and see what happens.

I played Rawls on my fantasy team last week against Carolina and he got ne 21 points and a win. Yesterday I benched him and started the Redskin running back as I felt from what I knew there would not be any big rusher in the Packer game because of that sucky oline. I have 3 defenses on my fantasy team the Eagles, Panthers and Packers and started the Packers getting my 15 points with 6 turnovers and several sacks. I started Rodgers on my fantasy team as well even against the vaunted Seahawk pass rush with him having injued legs hopping around. Why did I so this hmmm well because I knew the Packer oline is quite good and has been giving him all the time in the world to throw and seeing that the Seahawks had not had a sack in the last 2 games it was sign of weakness on the Seattle defense but hey at least they got a coverage sack late in tha game after he danced around for 5 seconds or so. I was a bit bummed out when Rodgers was pulled with like 11 minutes left leaving it up to the back up QB to finish off the Seahawks but because I started the Packer defense in fantasy I pulled out a win in the fantasy playoffs and still have 2 players left playing tonight while my opponent is done. The Seahawk game against Carolina was against a team that is actually weak meaning the 40 point score on them did not impress me.

I also bet the over with Vcash last night and thought I was screwed on that maybe making one mistake on this game when Rodgers was pulled thinking the scoring was done but then the Hawks got one late feel good TD. I was till short of the over but then Wilson was kind enough to throw the 5th interception and that nice end around to Janis for the TD "Not sure if you saw that or if you had turned the TV off by then" but that gift from Wilson to allow that last TD by Janis to get the over.

I was right on everything. It is easier to explain this to you after the game than 3 weeks before because you would not have believed a word I had to say. My style is not to get into any online argument that goes on from page to page.

Tldr, frontrunner.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never left.

Lay off the crack pipe, sober up, and take deep breaths.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the way Seattle has played against the Rams, cardinals, Tampa and now the Pack I'd say there's a good shot that yesterdays game was the biggest game Seattle might play in too.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers is always dangerous this time of the year. He hates his family and that hate fuels him around the holidays. It works for him.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine Rodgers just being done, the guy is so fricking talented... I haven't seen him play this year yet so now I"m gonna have to tune in and see what's up ...

Just responding to my smart past self ...