• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You realize that wasn't a playoff game last night, right?

Well with the current record every game is a playoff game if they want to make the playoffs. If they can somehow continue play as they had last night there could be a chance as Houston at home could be a win if they play as well as last night. Then Seattle at home after that could be a win as well depending on if the 3 point offense comes to town or if they figure a way to block on offense and can score more than 3 points.

If Seattle does not improve the O line they could lose next week to Carolina and leave GB with as many wins as the Packers would have. Anything is possible

After Seattle the Packers play each of the division teams to finish the season at Chi which is can be won and then MN at home which can be won and then at Det. Det has a 2 game lead but has games against the Saints, Dallas and the Giants and if they lose one of those it could make the last game of the year the one that decides who wins the division.

The thing is none of us know wtf is going to happen so it is best not to write anyone off or anoint teams to positions that have not yet accomplished.

The Pack could play like previous weeks and lose the next few games and be out of it or they may be ale to play like last night and make it a race in the NFCN division. Just have to sit down and watch the games and see how it all plays out.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the defense isn't fixed? Tough to run the table if there not.

Is your O line fixed? It will be tough to get that #2 seed all the Hawks fans are talking about if you only put up 3 points a game?

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And absolutely zero love for the rest of the team that played well. No love for the defense, no love for the playcalling... It's all about godgers. Until they lose another game of course,

That Eagles' offense was by far the most inept the Packers have seen since Chicago. I wouldn't go so far as to say the Packers D played well. A little bit better? Okay, I might give you that. It helps to have one of your top three cornerbacks back in the lineup and no NFL-quality receivers to cover.

That was the best Special Teams play I've seen from them in a loooong time - despite Cobb's muff.

The play calling WAS a big difference for the Packers offense last night. Aaron Rodgers and the Packers offense are at their best when they play up-tempo and fire quick strike passes that allow yards after catch and when they pass to set up the run. McCarthy has gotten away from that in the past couple seasons and that's been their offensive downfall.

That said, Rodgers did miss some huge opportunities to go deep last night because he was too focused on the short passing game. At least twice last night, GB was in a 3-wide set with Jordy alone on the right. The Eagles put 7 in the box and played tight press coverage on the receivers with a single high safety in the middle. Vintage Rodgers would have given Jordy a quick glance then chuck one deep down the right sideline. Both times I saw that opportunity last night, Rodgers fired it quick to the left for a couple yards.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The defense should improve if they can avoid more injuries. The 2 middle linebackers Martinez and Ryan are not out for the season and the #2 and #3 corners are back in the last few weeks after missing 6 or 7 weeks with injuries so will take a few games for them to get back into playing shape. But getting those 4 back should help improve it. #1 corner Shields is on IR with an option to return with the concussion but it appears his season is over.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your O line fixed? It will be tough to get that #2 seed all the Hawks fans are talking about if you only put up 3 points a game?
The line looked pretty good in the weeks leading up to this one. Really since week two they'd been improving almost week to week. Sunday there was two new starters and it showed on an already young line. The original starters are going to be back this week. They're not still not great, but if you think GB is going to get what TB saw, they better get themselves a gerald McCoy and hope for some last minute injuries.[/QUOTE]

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Godgers is back suckers.

:nutswing:
SonnyCID on suicide watch now. :rip:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense should improve if they can avoid more injuries. The 2 middle linebackers Martinez and Ryan are not out for the season and the #2 and #3 corners are back in the last few weeks after missing 6 or 7 weeks with injuries so will take a few games for them to get back into playing shape. But getting those 4 back should help improve it. #1 corner Shields is on IR with an option to return with the concussion but it appears his season is over.
That defense is an albatross for the Packers. Their offense better put up big numbers the rest of the season or they'll be at home watching the playoffs.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not with Dumb Crapers as the D coordinator. He still has to go no matter what happens this year. Godgers will have to outscore the scrubs left on the schedule.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That defense is an albatross for the Packers. Their offense better put up big numbers the rest of the season or they'll be at home watching the playoffs.

I agee and if the dirty birds can do then so can the Packers IF they have a similar game plan as last night. Also Starks needs to be benched for the seachicken RB. Starks is avg like 2.4 YPC.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys take your losing team pretty seriously.

I'm still hoping they clean house but I feel even if they don't make the playoffs they will stick with the same trash. Holmgren was let go just a few years after he went to the SB so there's no reason we can't let go of MM and Dom Crapers after 6 years of no return and one year of no playoffs.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will be the Packers SB. So I expect their best game.

Really wow nice to know I have a ticket to what will be considered a Super Bowl. For once maybe I should try selling it and take the profit since they will lose anyway it seems.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any win now is just gravy with how bad this defense is.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really wow nice to know I have a ticket to what will be considered a Super Bowl. For once maybe I should try selling it and take the profit since they will lose anyway it seems.

Judging by the elation from last nights game, now would be the time to do it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny is still healing from the Suckaneers loss. Let the butthurt flow through you.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq is going on here??