• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo could be available?

Looks like Dalass better start him then or else Dak will cost them a SB while they have the best O-line in the game an elite RB and solid WR's.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers was always a great front runner. But his ego was fragile and has been cracked.

Did you want me to comment on this thread then is that what you were expecting @SonnyCID ? Should have I stopped in here and said um no he is not done I dont agree with it? Would that have made you feel better.

I didnt see that he was done and in fact he has been doing quite well. The thing is he had not been able to get NFC offensive player of the week until he played against Seattle.

Since you dont back away from the boards after a bad week please explain to me how a gay qb with a bad hamstring and calf would be able to earn the NFC Offensive Player of the week against the most vaunted #1 in points defense Seattle Seahawks

Aaron Rodgers named NFC Offensive Player of the Week 

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you want me to comment on this thread then is that what you were expecting @SonnyCID ? Should have I stopped in here and said um no he is not done I dont agree with it? Would that have made you feel better.

I didnt see that he was done and in fact he has been doing quite well. The thing is he had not been able to get NFC offensive player of the week until he played against Seattle.

Since you dont back away from the boards after a bad week please explain to me how a gay qb with a bad hamstring and calf would be able to earn the NFC Offensive Player of the week against the most vaunted #1 in points defense Seattle Seahawks

Lol. you want to talk shit to someone to some on this thread start with the op.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. you want to talk shit to someone to some on this thread start with the op.

I am sure you have seen the OP and how he operates and that is his style. I know you have hate for Rodgers for some reason as your postings prove it. I dont have hate for most players But Sherman is getting there after his cheap ass play Sunday night.

If you would not have the hate you may not be shown how stupid you are

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fix is in Roger Godhell want Rodgers to win league MVP and the SB MVP to stick it to Lord Brady. You heard it here first folks.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like I thought. Refuse to call the op and obsess over me. Guess he doesn't have a permanent space in your head.

Most everybody on this board ignores the OP and you know this but with your hate for Rodgers you could not stay out of this thread

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most everybody on this board ignores the OP and you know this but with your hate for Rodgers you could not stay out of this thread

I don't hate Rodgers. I hope the packers come to Seattle in January. IF they make he playoffs.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rodgers made the Seattle defense look bad.

Reactions: BUD

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a baaaaad man. Switch Brady with Rodgers and Rodgers to give Rodgers Belecheat and the Cheatriots this means he would be a 5 time SB champion and 4 time MVP already. Brady would've been traded away from GB because he can't play in that system of consistent deep passes and no mobility.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Rodgers. I hope the packers come to Seattle in January. IF they make he playoffs.
Do you really want another butt kicking?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Careful with what you wish for sonny boy. You don't want that baaaad man beating the shit out of the legion of bitches do you?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the excuses. RBs, coaches, receivers, bla bla bla. 2 years the same people making these excuses called him the best QB on the planet, and said that he would be regardless of surrounding circumstances.

Your hate surely shows

Just how did you handle this gay quarterback doing this 3 plays into the game when you were figuring he was going to get his ass handed to him by awesome Seattle pass rush who only has had one sack in the last 3 weeks?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful with what you wish for sonny boy. You don't want that baaaad man beating the shit out of the legion of bitches do you?

If they can still earn the chance to play in Seattle, I would be excited about it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hate surely shows

Just how did you handle this gay quarterback doing this 3 plays into the game when you were figuring he was going to get his ass handed to him by awesome Seattle pass rush who only has had one sack in the last 3 weeks?

Bad game by Seattle. If you're expecting that at home in January, you're a fool.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse for what? Everything I said in that post is 100% true. In fact, that post is very relevant now - when he's off its everyone else's fault, when he's on, he's "God". Lol @ you trying to play both sides after 1 good 1/2, and you're the op of this - pronouncing him dead. Pour yourself another.

everything you said is 100% true of course. I have not seen you spend so much time on one thread. I enjoyed reading this knowing when the Pack played the Hawks you would be shown how wrong you are.

Maybe we should start a thread "Wilson is Done"

I dont think he is done but there are issues that hopefully your Seahawks can figure out

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hate surely shows

Don't forget about the dirty plays from Seattle. When they start to lose they cry like little bitches and take cheap shots.

Avril punched TJ Lang below the belt and after the game Lang said it's what they do and that was the closest Avril got to a sack all day.

Sherman hit Adams in the back away from the play and later in the game Adams threw his punk ass to the ground like a little bitch and then Janis walked in for the TD.

Hawks and their bandwagon fans are poor losers that act like they're a dynasty.