• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can still earn the chance to play in Seattle, I would be excited about it.

Well I guess you want to see another 4-5+ interception performance by RW then. Maybe you're banking on the Packers shutting it down in the second half like they did in the championship. So far Dom and MM have been playing for their jobs so I'm not sure if they make that same mistake again.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything you said is 100% true of course. I have not seen you spend so much time on one thread. I enjoyed reading this knowing when the Pack played the Hawks you would be shown how wrong you are.

Maybe we should start a thread "Wilson is Done"

I dont think he is done but there are issues that hopefully your Seahawks can figure out

Exactly. You were lurking around but didn't want to take any shots so you avoided posting. Now you want to act like you called the rebound.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how good did the defense really do against a team with no weapons? They let them go down the field on the first drive of the game and score. They did a bit better than previous games but still are adjusting to back up players filling in untill starters are healed. The best thing that made the defense look good was actually Rodgers as the defense looks best when on the sidelines. Rodgers led the offense on several long drives over 75 yards dominating time of possession limiting the defense from making mistakes it has made previous weeks. The special teams did do a great job which has not been as good recently either.

@SonnyCID saying I was not posting

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. You were lurking around but didn't want to take any shots so you avoided posting. Now you want to act like you called the rebound.

Why post if there is nothing constructive to add if you dont agree with the OP or what people are saying. I dont participate in endless back and forth BS.

Would you have been more happy if I posted that I thought your thoughts here a full of shit and that you were a moron for posting them and how wrong you were and then post back and forth.

That is not me. My thought process was to wait for the game to be played. It appears my thoughts were correct and yours were total failure. If it was the other way around I would have been surprised but admitted that I was wrong

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why post if there is nothing constructive to add if you dont agree with the OP or what people are saying. I dont participate in endless back and forth BS.

Would you have been more happy if I posted that I thought your thoughts here a full of shit and that you were a moron for posting them and how wrong you were and then post back and forth.

That is not me. My thought process was to wait for the game to be played. It appears my thoughts were correct and yours were total failure. If it was the other way around I would have been surprised but admitted that I was wrong

You sure enjoy the back and forth bs when the packers are winning.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're winning but they have a less than 40% chance to make the playoffs while the Hawks are already in.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're winning but they have a less than 40% chance to make the playoffs while the Hawks are already in.

At lest they won their week 14 championship.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At lest they won their week 14 championship.

I'll take it. Every game from 3 weeks ago until whenever their season ends is a championship game for them.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Rodgers. I hope the packers come to Seattle in January. IF they make he playoffs.

If that game happens there is a good chance I will be at the game and visit my daughter. You just better worry about a game at a time just like the Packers need to worry about a game at a time. If for some reason that 3 point offense shows up on Thurs. yes that offense I was told that was a fluke and you dont win the next 2 games and if the Packers qualify that rematch could be in GB.

The odds may not be good but the odds are there yet for a rematch to be in GB. The Packers may not make the playoffs but with all the games that need to be played with the playoff contenders there is a chance to get in. A few years back the Pack needed a win in week 17 to make the playoffs and kept winning so just have to sit down and watch the games and see how it goes as like I said I make no predictions.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad game by Seattle. If you're expecting that at home in January, you're a fool.

Well the last time I was there in Jan they played that way for like 56 minutes, infact the Packers have out played the Seahawks for 176 minutes out of the last 180 minutes od Packer/Seahawk football that has been played. If there is a rematch in Seattle I am all for and am sure it would be a good game with a chance for either to win.

To think a team that is toast could even have a chance to play in Seattle is crazy that it could even happen but who knows just have to see how it goes

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont understand this at all? If they lose they lost I accept it if you want to give me shit because they lost have at it. I will say hey they lost and give my reasons I thought they lost. What is to go back and forth on?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad game by Seattle. If you're expecting that at home in January, you're a fool.

That's basically what happened last time we played you in janurary @ Seattle in the first half before the classic mcmuffin shut it down in the second half. As I said before I don't think MM makes that mistake again after the backlash he received after the game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Rodgers saves Mcmuffin's job again. MM didn't learn his lesson from the NFC championship. Tnhey were up 27-10 and then they shut it down on offense with conservative play calling which caused three straight 3 and outs on offense then on defense they went to soft zone coverage which led to 3 scores for the Bears to tie it 27-27 with one minute left. Don't go away from what was working you dumb cock suckers. Give Rodgers a decent head coach and this team has 3 SB's by now. I feel sorry for Rodgers having to overcome terrible play calling while injured in the cold and vs a good D. I have no idea how he pulled that shit out of his ass.