• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is done

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched the end of the game you'd agree with me. Don't pretend you watched the end because if you did and disagree with that then you're just plain stupid.

Third place:D

Alan Harper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Rodgers on my team over Teddy or Bradford any day.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, this thread is getting a bit off track.

I am down for poking some fun at the Packers right now. Hell, my last few posts have been exactly that, because I realize that we are not a great team right now.

However, calling Aaron Rodgers "the most overrated QB in history" or "trash" seems a bit silly. He is still a very good QB that 25 teams would love to have and, at his peak, was as good as anyone to ever play.

That being said, HE IS DONE!!! STICK A FORK IN HIM!! DRAFT A NEW QB GREEN BAY!!!

Sorry. . .just a bit pessimistic right now.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would get the same results with no line, running game and no weapons. Quit watching ESPN. It brainwashes simple minds like yourself. Peace.

Rudolph and Diggs are fine weapons. Packers don't have a running game either. Rodgers is MUCH more mobile than Bradford and could extend those pass plays a bit longer for players to get open.

He may be having a down season, but let's not get ridiculous here.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAVE TO BUMP UP THE GODGERS THREAD!!!

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the excuses. RBs, coaches, receivers, bla bla bla. 2 years the same people making these excuses called him the best QB on the planet, and said that he would be regardless of surrounding circumstances.

I see the hate it must have been hard to watch last night? Did you turn the game off at half time?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the hate it must have been hard to watch last night? Did you turn the game off at half time?

Why would I not have watched it? So they had a good game? Good, the whole team played well, leaving no excuses about his surrounding cast. Of course I would think that the "best QB" in the game wouldn't need everything else to go well to win games, but I guess he does. It's just funny that you guys are here acting like I was wrong about the excuses for him, and basically proving my point for me by giving him almost all of the credit for a win against an average team.

They still have a losing record. No real contenders are worried about the Packers.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry about it. That's a Fudgepacker mentality. GODGERS IS BACK!!!

And absolutely zero love for the rest of the team that played well. No love for the defense, no love for the playcalling... It's all about godgers. Until they lose another game of course,

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I not have watched it? So they had a good game? Good, the whole team played well, leaving no excuses about his surrounding cast. Of course I would think that the "best QB" in the game wouldn't need everything else to go well to win games, but I guess he does. It's just funny that you guys are here acting like I was wrong about the excuses for him, and basically proving my point for me by giving him almost all of the credit for a win against an average team.

They still have a losing record. No real contenders are worried about the Packers.

Well it is nice to know that none of the contending teams are worried about GB maybe they can sneak up on some of them since they will be overlooked. Maybe the Seahawks will be able to bring there 3 point offense into GB in a few weeks and pull out the victory.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And absolutely zero love for the rest of the team that played well. No love for the defense, no love for the playcalling... It's all about godgers. Until they lose another game of course,

Just how good did the defense really do against a team with no weapons? They let them go down the field on the first drive of the game and score. They did a bit better than previous games but still are adjusting to back up players filling in untill starters are healed. The best thing that made the defense look good was actually Rodgers as the defense looks best when on the sidelines. Rodgers led the offense on several long drives over 75 yards dominating time of possession limiting the defense from making mistakes it has made previous weeks. The special teams did do a great job which has not been as good recently either.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is nice to know that none of the contending teams are worried about GB maybe they can sneak up on some of them since they will be overlooked. Maybe the Seahawks will be able to bring there 3 point offense into GB in a few weeks and pull out the victory.

That will be the Packers SB. So I expect their best game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4460960-27614568.jpg

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how good did the defense really do against a team with no weapons? They let them go down the field on the first drive of the game and score. They did a bit better than previous games but still are adjusting to back up players filling in untill starters are healed. The best thing that made the defense look good was actually Rodgers as the defense looks best when on the sidelines. Rodgers led the offense on several long drives over 75 yards dominating time of possession limiting the defense from making mistakes it has made previous weeks. The special teams did do a great job which has not been as good recently either.

So the defense isn't fixed? Tough to run the table if there not.