• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers already starting

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs, Colts and Raiders surprised me.

I guess $94M just doesn't buy you much talent anymore. At least that's what the apologists keep telling us. AR has zero talent around him, EVA
Colts shouldn't surprise. They are very stout in the trenches.

Bucs & raiders though I agree with the surprise.
with the Bucs I am thinking what the hell.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AARON RODGERSQB, GREEN BAY PACKERS

New Packers coach Matt LaFleur has implied Aaron Rodgers will not have complete control at the line of scrimmage.
NFL.com's Michael Silver explored this subject in an article last week. "We're running a system I first picked up while working with Kyle (Shanahan) in Houston a decade ago, and we've never really had a quarterback who's had complete freedom to change plays at the line, because that's not really the way the offense is set up," the first-year head honcho explained. Rodgers, who had almost completely autonomy over the offense during Mike McCarthy's reign as head coach, has predictably scoffed at this notion. "It's a conversation in progress," said the two-time MVP while adding, "There aren't many people that can do at the line of scrimmage what I've done over the years." This will be an interesting standoff to follow throughout the summer and one that Rodgers, if he really digs in his heels, is likely to win.

and some more..........

SOURCE: NFL.com
Jun 23, 2019, 12:50 PM ET

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AARON RODGERSQB, GREEN BAY PACKERS

New Packers coach Matt LaFleur has implied Aaron Rodgers will not have complete control at the line of scrimmage.
NFL.com's Michael Silver explored this subject in an article last week. "We're running a system I first picked up while working with Kyle (Shanahan) in Houston a decade ago, and we've never really had a quarterback who's had complete freedom to change plays at the line, because that's not really the way the offense is set up," the first-year head honcho explained. Rodgers, who had almost completely autonomy over the offense during Mike McCarthy's reign as head coach, has predictably scoffed at this notion. "It's a conversation in progress," said the two-time MVP while adding, "There aren't many people that can do at the line of scrimmage what I've done over the years." This will be an interesting standoff to follow throughout the summer and one that Rodgers, if he really digs in his heels, is likely to win.

and some more..........

SOURCE: NFL.com
Jun 23, 2019, 12:50 PM ET
:pop2:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50183145-15575085342701168.png

Ah....

There is a good photo of the coach killer

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is still a very good QB but he's basically a .500 QB over the last 3 years and if it weren't for a 6 game winning streak at the end of 2016 that % would be much lower . He's becoming increasingly injury prone and the Pack really hasn't done much to help him . That said the notion Rodgers NOW is the same QB as he was 2010-2015 is simply nostalgia . His numbers are still good but he's far more risk adverse which makes those numbers better and he is notorious for audibling to pass plays on the goal line ( as we all know )

Very few guys go multiple years with a real drop off in play and then regain form and even fewer do it at Rodgers age with his recent injury history

You said he was a .500 QB over the last 3 years. Are you basing that in just the games he played in or are you looking at team record counting losses for Rodgers that he did not play in?

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Among Rodgers’ frustrations was not revealing a lot “schematically” and the risk of injury before the season officially starts.

Go play badminton, ya pussy.