• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A. Smith DUI AGAIN

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is an idiot and needs to get life suspension from the NFL. 49ers will cut him very soon.

Thank god we got Lynch, Brooks and Harold.

We now have 30-40 mill in cap next year.

This guy will never learn.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The really maddening thing is, don't most pro team owners have a car-ride program so their players don't do this exact thing? No idea if the 49ers are one, but I seem to recall some other players getting busted and the owners being like, WTF, call a car any time, any place and they'll come get you (I think they'd even take them to get their car the next day too).

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The really maddening thing is, don't most pro team owners have a car-ride program so their players don't do this exact thing? No idea if the 49ers are one, but I seem to recall some other players getting busted and the owners being like, WTF, call a car any time, any place and they'll come get you (I think they'd even take them to get their car the next day too).

It's an NFLPA program available to all current or former players. All they have to do is call a number on the back of their player ID card.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget about football, just hope he turns his life around. Doubt he plays another down in the NFL.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its crazy. baalke mention yesterday that he likes what he sees from Smith and that they have halped him through out the process. The truth is he is just a moron and he will never learn. How do you go on that interview like 3 days ago and say u are more mature and u haven't touched alcohol since that last time and then go do it. He just cost himself a lot of money. I hope we cut him today. I don't car if we find out he wasn't driving. It doesn't matter. The good thing we re did his deal this year as a pay as to go contract. so he wont hurt our cap with dead money.

Go sign mathis right now to help the Oline.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget about football, just hope he turns his life around. Doubt he plays another down in the NFL.
Yes he should be done with football. He cant handle that life. He needs to fix himself.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The guy has a disease, and he needs serious help. Can't let him off the hook for getting behind the wheel, though. He's lucky he hasn't killed anyone. Thank God the Niners drafted Harold, and made Aldon agree to that restructure of his contract.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
its crazy. baalke mention yesterday that he likes what he sees from Smith and that they have halped him through out the process. The truth is he is just a moron and he will never learn. How do you go on that interview like 3 days ago and say u are more mature and u haven't touched alcohol since that last time and then go do it. He just cost himself a lot of money. I hope we cut him today. I don't car if we find out he wasn't driving. It doesn't matter. The good thing we re did his deal this year as a pay as to go contract. so he wont hurt our cap with dead money.

Go sign mathis right now to help the Oline.

With Aldon and Bowman returning, we were still competitive. Without Aldon, any hope of the playoffs most likely just went out the window. Why would we then add an aging vet? Particularly at a position where we have a number of young, talented players (admittedly who are struggling at the present). We could use a veteran upgrade at OT. At OG, we might as well see what we have at this point.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Harold pick looks really good right now. The chance of him seeing the field this year probably just increased

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Aldon and Bowman returning, we were still competitive. Without Aldon, any hope of the playoffs most likely just went out the window. Why would we then add an aging vet? Particularly at a position where we have a number of young, talented players (admittedly who are struggling at the present). We could use a veteran upgrade at OT. At OG, we might as well see what we have at this point.

While I think losing Aldon hurts, I would guess our success will hinge more on the offense being better.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just cut him and be done with it. He's an idiot with no respect for anyone. How many DUIs do you need before you do significant jail time?

DaRev

Hoopla Cash
$ 983.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy need serious help. He needs to get his shit together before he can think about returning to the game in any way

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I think losing Aldon hurts, I would guess our success will hinge more on the offense being better.

I hope you're right. The offense will have to pick up the defense. Losing Borland, Willis, Cox, Culliver and now Smith really hurts. Hopefully Hyde, Torrey Smith, Bush and VD will have a big season.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about the playoff talk. I would sign a vet to help the young guys out. At least if we can help protect our QB maybe our offense can take some of the pressure off the D. Also if we cut Smith we will have 30-40 mill in cap and right now if we cut him we would have like 27 mill to spend to why not add a pro bowl type player.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just cut him and be done with it. He's an idiot with no respect for anyone. How many DUIs do you need before you do significant jail time?

In California, probably a whole hell of alot. You know how the jail system is here. The system is overcrowded, so its a revolving door for nonviolent offenders.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon Smith told a reporter it was not a DUI and the truth will come out. It doesn't matter A. Smith u still put yourself in a bad position. Lets just say it was an Hit and Run that is still bad.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the time im innocent until proven guilty kind of person but this is just too much. His name is always In the news. Too much of an headache.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon Smith told a reporter it was not a DUI and the truth will come out. It doesn't matter A. Smith u still put yourself in a bad position. Lets just say it was an Hit and Run that is still bad.

I really don't understand some of these people. They have money. As you said about, still hit and run. Culliver did the same thing. He hit someone in his car and took off. Why they just don't stop is beyond me. It is so much worse fleeing the scene and odds are you are gonna get caught