• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will get some shots opening day and post. wish i could post videos.. i have some great ones with guys like christian yelich from the marlins...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first off... i wasn't sitting in the clevelander... yet I do go in there during the game all the time because its right next to the bullpen... second... the seats are NOT cheap in the Clevelander. You can get in for $50 for standing room.. but those are NOT seats upfront next to the field... you are paying just as much as you would to sit behind home plate for those... and most of them are owned by season ticket holders and sponsors.

The entire Marlins front office comes to one of my restaurants at least once a week for lunch. I actually was one of the main sponsors for a Marlins event a year or so ago. I am on a first name basis with just about anyone in the marketing department and events department. One of my good friends is actually pretty high up at Sporting Park in KC... I am not a failure like you bums...
Nobody even believes you own bicycle dude.

Give it up.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it fucking hilarious how so many people on this site are so worried about proving that someone actually doesn't do or have what they say... seriously smitty... you saying I don't do or have what I say is just as bad as someone bragging on the internet.. you don't know.. so shut the fuck up.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it fucking hilarious how so many people on this site are so worried about proving that someone actually doesn't do or have what they say... seriously smitty... you saying I don't do or have what I say is just as bad as someone bragging on the internet.. you don't know.. so shut the fuck up.

Rollerblades, I'm sure you also have rollerblades.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't own a bicycle.

A bum stole it off my back porch in 2001.

Haven't been able to return enough cans to replace it. Yet.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is me in the Detroit Tigers bullpen during the last Royals visitcq5dam_web_1280_1280.jpg

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the funny thing is you clowns were crying about the back and forth that was personal between me and this faggot above me...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's not funny. Sorry.
it is when you guys go on a page long rant about what kind of bike or roller blades someone owns...

i couldn't give two shits what you people have... or do. literally.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is when you guys go on a page long rant about what kind of bike or roller blades someone owns...

Are you seriously trying to draw a parallel between that and the shit you and bums have been pulling forever?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously trying to draw a parallel between that and the shit you and bums have been pulling forever?
listen.. how about we all stop talking about it huh? its pointless. you people have no idea who i am... and i don't give a shit who you are. you could be president obama for all i care... bums got himself into the situation he did because he gave me information on his shit business... not being smart enough to know I would make fun of him to the point he would have mental breakdown after mental breakdown.

it really is a lesson for everyone... don't put your personal shit out there if you don't want to get clowned for it.

now getting back to sports...

I actually wish we could all post pics of our trips to games... one of my things on my bucket list is to see every pro stadium in the US for every major sport. Its fun shit. A lot better than sitting here trying to make fun of someone you don't even know... (bums not included, i know exactly who he is... and its hilarious)