• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a view from my last seats to an Indians game -- as you can see, I was literally sitting in the baseline, about a half-dozen feet off 2nd base -- but you won't even begin to fathom how extraordinary I am until you realize that I didn't take that pic with my iPhone. . . I drew it with colored pencils.

image.jpeg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a view from my last seats to an Indians game -- as you can see, I was literally sitting in the baseline, about a half-dozen feet off 2nd base -- but you won't even begin to fathom how extraordinary I am until you realize that I didn't take that pic with my iPhone. . . I drew it with colored pencils.

View attachment 85140
We're the tickets BOGO?

Or ten bucks, like usual?

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is me hanging out with Ventura before the world series game, this is from 2015 not 201412108838_917374541632070_733706929677930792_n.jpg

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 85140

you sure your name isn't Lonnie Chisnall, your pretty fast with the iphone from the back pocket

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice view from the Clevelander seats, tickets are pretty cheap as well. Looks like anyone can talk to the LFers. Great seats.

View attachment 85138
first off... i wasn't sitting in the clevelander... yet I do go in there during the game all the time because its right next to the bullpen... second... the seats are NOT cheap in the Clevelander. You can get in for $50 for standing room.. but those are NOT seats upfront next to the field... you are paying just as much as you would to sit behind home plate for those... and most of them are owned by season ticket holders and sponsors.

The entire Marlins front office comes to one of my restaurants at least once a week for lunch. I actually was one of the main sponsors for a Marlins event a year or so ago. I am on a first name basis with just about anyone in the marketing department and events department. One of my good friends is actually pretty high up at Sporting Park in KC... I am not a failure like you bums...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no use. They'll both give you a 'thumbs up,' or 'winner,' and they may even post some words in agreement, but no more than a few hours later, one of them will be pissing about pizzas, or extramarital liaisons. You could almost set your watch by it.
I will never agree with that old fat fuck on anything.. the guy is a piece of shit loser that thinks he looks like John Travolta.. why would I even bother caring to agree with him on anything.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 85140
I get the joke... but I actually posted a pic on here last year in the same seats where I put my middle finger in the pic and wrote on it to prove it wasn't fake.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waiting-manager-dan.jpg
Bums twin!!! He says he looks like John Travolta.. I think he is closer to David Koechner.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never agree with that old fat fuck on anything.. the guy is a piece of shit loser that thinks he looks like John Travolta.. why would I even bother caring to agree with him on anything.

I meant that you would agree with Moose at 3rd about your exchanges with bums being ridiculous, as would bums. Then three minutes later, you fools are right back at it.

You think the back-and-forth makes bums look like a tool, and he vice-versa, but the fact is, they make you both look like tools and no one enjoys reading it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to baseball.

I received BP's 2016 edition yesterday. Granted, PECOTA isn't the be-all-end-all, but it is the most accurate projection system available to the public. PECOTA is projecting that J McCann will have slight regressions in BA, OBP and SLG in 2016.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant that you would agree with Moose at 3rd about your exchanges with bums being ridiculous, as would bums. Then three minutes later, you fools are right back at it.

You think the back-and-forth makes bums look like a tool, and he vice-versa, but the fact is, they make you both look like tools and no one enjoys reading it.
I get it... I think I have proven my point.. @da55bums is a loser that failed at life. I need to just stop rubbing it in because years of me reminding him of how he lost his shitty little pizza place and had to get a middling shit job at cabela's has obviously resulted in him going bonkers and him throwing darts at a blown up picture of my avatar.

The funny thing is he will even admit it to you... He is the one that keeps this up on a never ending fight to prove that I am not who I say I am... Sad little dicked fat failure of a man. Seriously... who brags that they look like John Travolta? LOL... I feel bad for him sometimes. Wish he would just hit the ignore buttom on my posts and stay the fuck away from me to be honest.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to baseball.

I received BP's 2016 edition yesterday. Granted, PECOTA isn't the be-all-end-all, but it is the most accurate projection system available to the public. PECOTA is projecting that J McCann will have slight regressions in BA, OBP and SLG in 2016.
how much for the year? is it comparable to espn insider?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it... I think I have proven my point.. @da55bums is a loser that failed at life. I need to just stop rubbing it in because years of me reminding him of how he lost his shitty little pizza place and had to get a middling shit job at cabela's has obviously resulted in him going bonkers and him throwing darts at a blown up picture of my avatar.

The funny thing is he will even admit it to you... He is the one that keeps this up on a never ending fight to prove that I am not who I say I am... Sad little dicked fat failure of a man. I feel bad for him sometimes. Wish he would just hit the ignore buttom on my posts and stay the fuck away from me to be honest.

"I understand that attacking bums personally makes me look like a doucheknuckle, but I need to write a couple more paragraphs attacking bums personally."

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I understand that attacking bums personally makes me look like a doucheknuckle, but I need to write a couple more paragraphs attacking bums personally."
Yeah... Listen... I get it.. Nobody wants to see it... I would gladly move on.. He won't. Watch..

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much for the year? is it comparable to espn insider?

Is Baseball Prospectus comparable to espn insider? No. BP is what espn insider hopes to be when it grows up.

2015 actual: .264/.297/.387
2016 project: .258/.296/.380

Being good is 70 percent opportunity and 30 percent... well, actually being good. McCann was thrust into the starting role when Alex Avila rusted up for a few weeks, and the athletic backstop did enough impressive things (knocking his fair share of extra-base hits; demonstrating the coveted leadership intangible through a season in which Tigers pitching was far too tangible) to seize the starting job in Detroit, but nowhere near enough impressive to actually be good. The defensive state you see above is almost entirely framing: On a per-pitch basis, the only worse catchers with a similar amount of playing time in 2015 were Welington Castillo, Carlos Ruiz and Nick Hundley. Even if you're skeptical of these new-fangled framing metrics, back them completely out of his WARP and you're still left with a replacement-level player; even for a catcher, that OBP won't get McCann much more than a participation ribbon. If he hits like he did in Triple-A, we've got a different story; same if he picks up a few catching tips from Brad Ausmus. Exercise hope, and exercise skepticism. Both are healthy.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Baseball Prospectus comparable to espn insider? No. BP is what espn insider hopes to be when it grows up.

2015 actual: .264/.297/.387
2016 project: .258/.296/.380
I was talking price... how much is baseball prospectus these days? do they still send out a print copy or is just online?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know ESPN insider sucks ass... I don't know why I subscribe... its garbage.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"and if bums attacks me personally, I have to respond in turn."
yeah... well... I am not going to lie... I enjoy the fuck out of it because its not even a fair fight.. I have so much shit on him its not even funny... and he just swings at thin air with stupid rambling shit about marriage infidelity... you gotta admit the guy's responses are hilarious.