• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been crunching numbers been so busy. Figuring if peppers is going to we in the hiesman.
Being on #3 team helps. But that number will climb.
LOL

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up this thing of beauty on lunch today.

20161020_130716_zpso0c8uhr7.jpg

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that doug is a better fan than iffy. Iffy may be a little smarter, but there's nothing worse than a fan whose allegiance is wishy-washy. If the Nationals were in the WS, I'd be looking for ways to bomb Nationals Park and have everyone roast alive in that stadium. Fucking cocksuckers

Omar, I understand you are still (at least mentally and emotionally) in the 14-16 age bracket....Yet I also understand that you want to be considered an adult. So...as an adult, can you explain to me the reasoning behind your statement above? While I can understand a dislike DURING the season and head-to-head competition...what good does it do you to have a temper tantrum over another team winning in the postseason - when YOUR team is not involved. I am sorry....but while I could understand not cheering for the Nationals...I cannot see how an adult could get so work up against them. Why is it personal? The Washington Nationals (the organization and its personnel) do not give a shit about YOU. Why are you getting so worked about them. Seems they have you by the short hairs. In short....child-like behavior OR wannabe machismo.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omar, I understand you are still (at least mentally and emotionally) in the 14-16 age bracket....Yet I also understand that you want to be considered an adult. So...as an adult, can you explain to me the reasoning behind your statement above? While I can understand a dislike DURING the season and head-to-head competition...what good does it do you to have a temper tantrum over another team winning in the postseason - when YOUR team is not involved. I am sorry....but while I could understand not cheering for the Nationals...I cannot see how an adult could get so work up against them. Why is it personal? The Washington Nationals (the organization and its personnel) do not give a shit about YOU. Why are you getting so worked about them. Seems they have you by the short hairs. In short....child-like behavior OR wannabe machismo.
Those cocksuckers have had the gaul to compete against the Phillies for 12 years now (if you don't count the Expos). They deserve to die slow and painful deaths. Anything less than that as a "fan" against your competitor, and you're not a fan.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those cocksuckers have had the gaul to compete against the Phillies for 12 years now (if you don't count the Expos). They deserve to die slow and painful deaths. Anything less than that as a "fan" against your competitor, and you're not a fan.

When you say stuff like that...do you stand in front of the mirror and "Hulk-up"?

hulk-hogan-hulkamania.jpg

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omar...no more. I tried to speak to you as an adult....my mistake.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Iffy injun fan now. Oooooo he will back ausmuss next year. Till it's obvious he is reason tigers suck. Ausmuss will have excuse. Tigers cutting pay roll. But to be sure. He will jump on the winning band wagon just in time. Now. Who is the the kid???

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Iffy injun fan now. Oooooo he will back ausmuss next year. Till it's obvious he is reason tigers suck. Ausmuss will have excuse. Tigers cutting pay roll. But to be sure. He will jump on the winning band wagon just in time. Now. Who is the the kid???

The Sox will beat the Tribe, the Blue Jays will beat the Tribe, it'll be a Dodgers/Blue Jays World Series. Right doug? Oh yeah, did the Tigers win the ALc this year?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omar and doug....there is a pair to draw too.

Doug...did it ever cross your mind that I was hoping Cleveland kept winning...just to piss you off? (I even said that I picked Boston and Chicago to be in the WS). But you are such an inert lump of cytoplasm, it was just easier and more fun to keep pushing the Indians at you. lol

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY! Cleveland fans. Any chance you bring back any of these guys for the Series?
Put an Indian uniform on them, a little practice...and they'd probably take a 3 game series from the Tigers.

gal-major-league-group-shot-jpg.jpg

Doug...THIS team had HEART. And Ricky Vaughn was usually Razor Sharp!

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plain dealer...nice piece by a homer of a writer. Does the ball club pay his salary??