• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other hand, there'd be the prospect of the *Cubs* winning a WS more recently than the Tigers.

Yeah, but if the Tribe can pull it off, the Tigers will be the team with the longest title drought in the AL Central. That would be a fantastic storyline for Doug.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so excited that the Indians have made it to the World Series, you have no idea.

If someone had told me before the playoffs that the Indians would get by the Red Sox and Toronto in eight games without their #2 and #3 starters, I'd have thought the Indians' fan base had found their own dougplayer, but here we are.

It's been an awesome season. They earned a playoff berth largely by utterly destroying the Tigers 14-4 and even clinched the Central and got to party down in Detroit. Then they swept the Red Sox -- a team that I hate and that knocked the Indians out of the ALCS in 2007 -- right out of the ALDS. Then they faced the Blue Jays, who I don't think that I hate, but they do have two players that I hate, AND they're the team that Judas Iscariot Shapiro left Cleveland to run and it seems their fans are as shit-sniffing as White Sox fans, and the Indians knocked their Canadian dicks into the dirt.

I would lose my shit if they can win four more games, but no matter what happens, this season has delivered. Good times.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be great to see dodgers win it. Been kind oF a flat post season. No luster.I am glad royals not in it. We had to listen to them toot there horn forever. Doesn't matter i'am focused on W teams now making a run for a championship. Wolverines and lions. So...whatever

Oh shit....I think doug is going to start to cry. Cleveland "broke one off in him" and the sniffles are going to start.
"So...whatever".
:lol:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW doug...no one cares about the Wolverines. What pushover team did they schedule for this week? University of Bermuda? Pawtucket Barber College?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians not ready. Red sox jump all over them right away

I like red sox this series. Yep. I'am picking them

Blue jays break one off in the tribe. It will be a romp. Toronto is WS bound

giphy.gif

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The American League Central has represented the AL in the World Series 4 out of the last 5 years, and 3 years in a row.

2012 Tigers
2014 Royals
2015 Royals
2016 Indians

Probably shoulda been 2013, too, if not for the infamous "hard changeup" thrown to David Ortiz by Joaquin Benoit.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all 4 AL Central teams have made a World Series since the last time the Twins won a postseason game.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. You are saying. What most amazed you was Cleveland winning the series against the tigers in the regular season. I can understand that. Head scratcher. That was hard to believe

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been crunching numbers been so busy. Figuring if peppers is going to we in the hiesman.
Being on #3 team helps. But that number will climb.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. You are saying. What most amazed you was Cleveland winning the series against the tigers in the regular season. I can understand that. Head scratcher. That was hard to believe

No...what is hard to believe is that a loser still shows his face around here after the Cleveland Indians pounded all his predictions right back up his ass during the entire baseball season. Most people who made had made such a jackass of themselves, would have crawled off and never had been heard from again. (Yet, some people have no pride in them self. LOL)

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people don't jump ship like you iffy. You jumped on indians bandwagon. ..now they tea bag you and laugh at your ass.you are the worst kind of fan.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the spread is on the Wolverine game this week? 98pts? I guess the oddsmakers don't figure that 'Miss Marple's Finishing School for Wealthy White Girls' will put up much of a fight against Jumping Jimmy Boogers and his boys.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people don't jump ship like you iffy. You jumped on indians bandwagon. ..now they tea bag you and laugh at your ass.you are the worst kind of fan.

Damn, you are stupid. Why should I cheer on the Tigers in the post season? They aren't playing. And since, unlike you, I am not a child, I can back the Indians because they are not the enemy. Grow up clown, you are an embarrassment to yourself.

Jump ship...what a moron.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey doug...you know how you always throw '1948' at the Indians fans? If they win the WS....be prepared for '1984' to be tossed at you. Detroit will have the longest drought of a WS win, than any AL Central team. You better keep your fingers crossed that they lose, or you will be getting it from fans of ALL the AL Central teams.

Have a nice day! :)

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so excited that the Indians have made it to the World Series, you have no idea.

If someone had told me before the playoffs that the Indians would get by the Red Sox and Toronto in eight games without their #2 and #3 starters, I'd have thought the Indians' fan base had found their own dougplayer, but here we are.

It's been an awesome season. They earned a playoff berth largely by utterly destroying the Tigers 14-4 and even clinched the Central and got to party down in Detroit. Then they swept the Red Sox -- a team that I hate and that knocked the Indians out of the ALCS in 2007 -- right out of the ALDS. Then they faced the Blue Jays, who I don't think that I hate, but they do have two players that I hate, AND they're the team that Judas Iscariot Shapiro left Cleveland to run and it seems their fans are as shit-sniffing as White Sox fans, and the Indians knocked their Canadian dicks into the dirt.

I would lose my shit if they can win four more games, but no matter what happens, this season has delivered. Good times.
Blow it out your ass, asshole!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy Brother!!!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that doug is a better fan than iffy. Iffy may be a little smarter, but there's nothing worse than a fan whose allegiance is wishy-washy. If the Nationals were in the WS, I'd be looking for ways to bomb Nationals Park and have everyone roast alive in that stadium. Fucking cocksuckers

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you are stupid. Why should I cheer on the Tigers in the post season? They aren't playing. And since, unlike you, I am not a child, I can back the Indians because they are not the enemy. Grow up clown, you are an embarrassment to yourself.

Jump ship...what a moron.
:L:L:L:L:L