• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kluber licking out today.
Blue jays win again. I toldyou watch out for the blue jays

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over rated??? That would be that school down there. Tulsa. Bowling green. Rutgers...at home. Have you no shame???

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kluber licking out today.
Blue jays win again. I toldyou watch out for the blue jays

Ah doug...you said Texas was going to "break one off" in Cleveland. How were they going to do that if you predicted Toronto to beat them?

It also appears your "early exit" for Cleveland was a missed call as well.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over rated??? That would be that school down there. Tulsa. Bowling green. Rutgers...at home. Have you no shame???

Doug...I'm sorry to make you look stupid yet again. Tulsa is 3-1. If you throw out its loss to OSU, it is averaging 50 points of offense a game. Then I might add some of Michigans pushovers like Hawaii....and the fact that the Wolverines PLAYED THEIR FIRST FIVE GAMES AT HOME!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in the AL Central thread will you find several pages of discussion for a CFB game between Michigan and freaking Rutgers.
We DO have a Rutgers fan here at tHoop now.

Try to contain your excitement.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, oh doug. I have seen the point spread on the Rutgers game as high as 29.5. I don't know if Jumping Booger Pants can cover that. You have been saying for weeks that Rutgers will be a tough game on THEIR home turf. What do you say? Do you think Michigan can cover that kind of spread?????

I will understand if you don't want to make the call on this one. I'm the #1 Michigan Fan now, and I'm not sure they can do it. But what the heck!!! If OSU can beat them by 58, Boogs can at least beat them by 30+. What do you say dougplayer!!!!!!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say bet it. If you got the balls. If not. Wait till game is over. Then you can give your usual comments. Like they didn't win big enough. Or flashy enough. They didn't run up the score like that classless urban would

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we all know iffy. You don't have the balls to bet any thing. You just a mouth about every thing. You are not michigan material

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say bet it. If you got the balls. If not. Wait till game is over. Then you can give your usual comments. Like they didn't win big enough. Or flashy enough. They didn't run up the score like that classless urban would

So you won't back Jimbo and his boys. 29 points too big for you? No faith in YOUR team? Put it bluntly...either you are chicken or you don't think Michigan is as good as OSU. (Or Both?).

Michigan 63 - Hawaii 3

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we all know iffy. You don't have the balls to bet any thing. You just a mouth about every thing. You are not michigan material

How many times did Slinky challenge you to a baseball bet? You ran away like a little girl each time. :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corey Kluber showing why he is considered one of the best in the biz. Seven shut innings against the best lineup in baseball this season.

Terry Francona- starts the lefty Chiz vs. the lefty Price and Chiz takes him deep. Terry Francona is so freaking good. I am not one to usually think managers make much of a difference---- at most- the VAST MAJORITY of the time- its a very negligible difference---- but i think Francona is one of of a very small handful of managers who has an inordinate amount of impact on the game.

Using Miller and Allen to secure game 1 was brilliant knowing he had a horse like Kluber for game 2- and then an off day tomorrow.

Now- Miller and Allen are ready to go for whatever is needed on Sunday to back up Tomlin---- while Boston has Clay Bucholtz and a very mediocre bullpen as their last hope of extending the series or they are gonna wind up going home for the winter very early.

Anything can happen- and in the grand scheme of things- all the Indians have done is hold serve at home- the Boston lineup was by far the best in the league and you can see why- there lineup is STACKED from top to bottom with a great mix of vets like Ortiz, Pedroia, Hanley and great young players like Betts, Bogartes, Bentitendi, etc......

but- ya gotta like the position the Tribe is in-- and right now they are doing it with some clutch hitting, and very good managing of a very solid pitching staff.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times did Slinky challenge you to a baseball bet? You ran away like a little girl each time. :pound:
So. You talk. But no balls. You not putting any money on it. Just lip service. You do good lip service

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corey Kluber showing why he is considered one of the best in the biz. Seven shut innings against the best lineup in baseball this season.

Terry Francona- starts the lefty Chiz vs. the lefty Price and Chiz takes him deep. Terry Francona is so freaking good. I am not one to usually think managers make much of a difference---- at most- the VAST MAJORITY of the time- its a very negligible difference---- but i think Francona is one of of a very small handful of managers who has an inordinate amount of impact on the game.

Using Miller and Allen to secure game 1 was brilliant knowing he had a horse like Kluber for game 2- and then an off day tomorrow.

Now- Miller and Allen are ready to go for whatever is needed on Sunday to back up Tomlin---- while Boston has Clay Bucholtz and a very mediocre bullpen as their last hope of extending the series or they are gonna wind up going home for the winter very early.

Anything can happen- and in the grand scheme of things- all the Indians have done is hold serve at home- the Boston lineup was by far the best in the league and you can see why- there lineup is STACKED from top to bottom with a great mix of vets like Ortiz, Pedroia, Hanley and great young players like Betts, Bogartes, Bentitendi, etc......

but- ya gotta like the position the Tribe is in-- and right now they are doing it with some clutch hitting, and very good managing of a very solid pitching staff.

I don't know how you can be so positive about your Indians. Especially when a particular Tiger fan declared Cleveland would have an "early exit" in the playoffs.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got UM covering the almost 4 TD spread. That is why I am the #1 Wolverine Fan....and you are just a front runner.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got UM covering the almost 4 TD spread. That is why I am the #1 Wolverine Fan....and you are just a front runner.
You are not michigan material

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IFFY IS TRUE michigan material

Hail! to the Iffsters valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring Iffster
Hail! Hail! to the Iffy