• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Places to Live 2015: Solon, Ohioso

south eastern suburb.....around beachwood/chagrin falls/orange/twinsburg...

Here's the Top 5:

1. Apex, NC
  2. Papillion, NE
  3. Sharon, MA
  4. Louisville, CO
  5. Snoqualmie, WA

I'm calling bullshit on that entire list and politely ask you never to post a link naming Solon fucking Ohio the 10th best place to live.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the Top 5:

1. Apex, NC
  2. Papillion, NE
  3. Sharon, MA
  4. Louisville, CO
  5. Snoqualmie, WA

I'm calling bullshit on that entire list and politely ask you never to post a link naming Solon fucking Ohio the 10th best place to live.
LOL---EASILY the best in NE Ohio unless you are going REALLY small like Chagrin Falls or Pepper Pike...

that SE area of Solon/Pepper Pike/Orange/Chagrin is easily the nicest area in Cleveland- and likely in the entire state. though- if you continue to go south - Hudson is also very nice.

the west side of Cleveland is a huge shit hole full of undesirables (stay away from Parma- and ESPECIALLy Parma girls--- though Strongsville and the immediate surrounding area isnt bad--- Rocky River etc.) and the inner east side is a war zone. Good people on the East side (mentor on out) - but big time hillbillies.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. While looking it up, I was surprised to see that it was on for ten years.

With a couple of notable exceptions, I have never watched much situational comedy, and when DCS was on, I was 19-28 years old and watching practically no TV at all.
I watched it in syndication. Living with five other guys in college, a TV was always on.

14-23 for me.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL---EASILY the best in NE Ohio unless you are going REALLY small like Chagrin Falls or Pepper Pike...

that SE area of Solon/Pepper Pike/Orange/Chagrin is easily the nicest area in Cleveland- and likely in the entire state. though- if you continue to go south - Hudson is also very nice.

the west side of Cleveland is a huge shit hole full of undesirables (stay away from Parma- and ESPECIALLy Parma girls--- though Strongsville and the immediate surrounding area isnt bad--- Rocky River etc.) and the inner east side is a war zone. Good people on the East side (mentor on out) - but big time hillbillies.
I worked in Avon Lake last fall For awhile. It seemed like a nice area, but I'm redneck in the first place, so Lima even seems like a Metropolis.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh on Solon and Hudson.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked in Avon Lake last fall For awhile. It seemed like a nice area, but I'm redneck in the first place, so Lima even seems like a Metropolis.
avon lake is nice...a lot of girls from magnificat went to where i went to undergrad and they were really hot and from the avon area...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just out of curiosity- what would u consider the nicer/est areas of NEO?

Well, first, your link wasn't a ranking for NE Ohio. It was the US. I love NE Ohio and I'm proud of being from here, but anyone trying to convince outsiders to move here is a fucking asshole because of the weather alone.

Pepper Pike and Rocky River are pretty nice. Honestly, I don't know enough about Solon other than to say it's no where near the 10th best place in the country to live. Hudson is nice, but it's completely full of twats. My younger brother went to Western Reserve Academy for a while, so I had to spend some time there and I usually just wanted to strangle people.

A little further south, I like Bath, but I'm probably biased on that one.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When that season comes around, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

The fading Indians are 8-2 over their last 10.

really?....i mean- this guy knows the Royals are 9 back right?- not only that but Davis is hardly 100%, Cain is hurt again, Moustakas has been out all year, Gordon is knicked up, Perez is knicked up...

In order to make up 9 games you need your ENTIRE team healthy and clicking while the other guy better be slumping big time- and that is just not NEAR the case- as the Indians are playing prtty good ball and KC has a slew of injuries.

I have a ton of respect for the Royals- but this just was not their year.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland fans counting on scoring more runs on foul balls?? Maybe you get the same umpire crew this series??

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drove on the east side of ohio once. The turn Pike convinced me that going all the way to Cleveland would bE wastefully . It's like toledo but worse.
BesT thing about ohio is in the northwest

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know me. I don't like to brag on myself. It would be easy to do. I was one of the few that had denver over Carolina in my pick em contest.
Lock of the week...detriot over indy

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I thought Doug was on crack, this motherfucker...

I am not sure what their methodology is, but ESPN say the Indians have a 99.6% chance of making the playoffs seems pretty good to me. Anybody willing to make an avatar bet that the Indians don't make the playoffs, come see me. I don't bet avatars cheaply ... The Indians WILL make the playoffs ... The Tigers better win tonight.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it'll probably take about 89 wins for either WC IMO. Royals would need to go about 17-6.