• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the right thread to say the Tigers have the ALc all wrapped up?:noidea:

It's inevitable. Always go with the team that has the most HEART. :nod: :pound:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if Doug's focus will shift to the Wild Card. Even Doug can figure out that it is easier to make up 2.5 games than it is seven.

Perhaps Doug should go over to the AL West Discussion and give those Mariner fans a little lesson on Heart and Razor Sharpness. Ditto to the AL East Discussion to explain the "facts of Doug" to those Oriole, Red Sox, and Blue Jays fans.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to DPSC.. (dougplayerstatcrunching)
Indians have a 87.8% chance of staying in that down ward spiral

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it. He's not in the top 20 in the AL even in fWAR. Being as flexible as he is probably earns him brownie points, however.
yah.....no chance unless he continues to go crazy for the month of September....

that is kind of the crazy thing about this tribe team- there is no one single MVP.

Lindor, Ramirez, Kipnis, Napoli, Kluber have all been really solid--- there hasnt been that one crazy big time year out of a guy like a Miguel Cabrera on Detroit will sometimes get or like a Thome or Manny would have gotten....its a lot more balanced.

I have to say- ESPECIALLY without Brantley who I thought was the Tribe's best hitter by a fair amount coming into the year- I am surprised at how consistently solid this offense has been. Its a shame Brantley- who has endured some rough teams- couldnt b e a part of it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Tigers have an excellent chance of getting a W tonight.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a done deal. Sports talk radio in detriot has confirmed. Michigan teaches urban a lesson this year.
Jimbo will out coach him

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a done deal. Sports talk radio in detriot has confirmed. Michigan teaches urban a lesson this year.
Jimbo will out coach him

13dbcb2d95f78e565df29353ad910fec.jpg

1,731 days since meeeechegan beat Ohio State

2ac88e14328a20b427c4ab25c751a61a.jpg

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo will out coach him
giphy.gif

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo will out coach him

Doug...only a couple weeks to go. I have not heard if Khaki Pants has picked a QB yet. Not a good sign. Shows an indecisive coach, IMO.

Luckily for Mr. Pants, the UM has scheduled several push overs to start the season, so he can actually extend ''camp'' for several weeks while they play the University of Rainbows, and the University of Florida Swampland. He'll be going deep into the bench for those schools. (At least you better hope so, right doug?)

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug...only a couple weeks to go. I have not heard if Khaki Pants has picked a QB yet. Not a good sign. Shows an indecisive coach, IMO.

Luckily for Mr. Pants, the UM has scheduled several push overs to start the season, so he can actually extend ''camp'' for several weeks while they play the University of Rainbows, and the University of Florida Swampland. He'll be going deep into the bench for those schools. (At least you better hope so, right doug?)
Push overs?? Hawaii. Colorado tough teams
Not like we are playing toledo or bowling Green or Youngstown that that school down there

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in the past still??

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo will out coach him
one thing is for sure- if you cant beat them this year after they sent the most prolific draft class in history to the NFL- its NEVER gonna happen.

Something tells me that its not gonna happen this year either. The Buckeyes are just too good.

In college football- teams go into and out of relevance all the time. Like Texas for example. Florida State...hell- 'Bama before Saban was kind of a mess. Florida State...USC was amazing---- then they weren't.

No team has been as consistently at or near the top of the standings and always in the conversation like the Ohio State Buckeyes. Its unheard of how consistently great they have been. It just doesn't happen. At least not since Jimmy T took over and Urban took the reigns. Thats a long time.

Always relevant. year in and year out- and mix in a BCS win or a national title or two and a shit-ton of Big Ten titles....

but most of all....complete and utter dominance over Michigan.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Push overs?? Hawaii. Colorado tough teams
Not like we are playing toledo or bowling Green or Youngstown that that school down there

Doug, I honestly don't know if you really are a Wolverine fan...or this is just more of your silly schtick. If you ARE a fan, you know that a UM coach has four goals each year:

1. Beat MSU
2. Beat Buckeyes
3. Win or tie for Big10 Title
4. Get to and win a bowl game

Harbaugh did one out of four last year. He will need to get to at least 2 of those goals this year. I suspect you don't see it that way....too boring? Got to keep the Legend of Doug alive. LOL