• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that Royals team has just been devastated with injuries this year...

Indians have had a few themselves and of course - missing Brantley- probably our best player coming into the season- sure didnt help-- Carrasco was gone for 6 weeks early on, Salazar has spent time on the DL, Gomes going down, etc.

but nothing compares to KC...Moustakas, Davis, Gordon, Cain, - etc....like all their best playesr have been out an extended period of time--- that and Hosmer for some reason started AMAZING and then has done very very little....I give a lot of credit to KC with how they have fought this year.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that Royals team has just been devastated with injuries this year...

Indians have had a few themselves and of course - missing Brantley- probably our best player coming into the season- sure didnt help-- Carrasco was gone for 6 weeks early on, Salazar has spent time on the DL, Gomes going down, etc.

but nothing compares to KC...Moustakas, Davis, Gordon, Cain, - etc....like all their best playesr have been out an extended period of time--- that and Hosmer for some reason started AMAZING and then has done very very little....I give a lot of credit to KC with how they have fought this year.
Hosmer has always does this. He has elite rawpower but struggles to lift the ball to his pullside; I'd almost prefer him to pull a Bautista and just try to pull homers and forget about everything else. For a GB hitter on the level of Ben Revere or Jarrod Dyson to be on pace for 20 HR's in Kauffman Stadium is actually kind of obnoxious. His offense is always going to be prone to long stretches of MVP level and sub replacement value. He's probably about due to hit 400 the rest of the season knowing his schtick. Thought for a long time it was a matter of time before he figures out how to be more consistent in lifting the ball, but no luck. As for the others, yeah those kind of suck. Happy to see Cuthbert looks like a cheap replacement and that Strahm looks excellent as a reliever so far, but this wasn't a team that could survive injuries to its top players and regression at the same time.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want Detroit to slip to third...but I do like the idea that Kansas City passing the Tigers in the standings would give Vice the Brazilian Mexican shits.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want Detroit to slip to third...but I do like the idea that Kansas City passing the Tigers in the standings would give Vice the Brazilian Mexican shits.
We all know Detroit losing in any sport is your favorite thing, aside from the early bird special at Denny's.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol good q smity. Iffy so cheap. He has to get the early birdcspecial

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BluE jays whipped some Indian ass tonight

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I mention the blue jays whipped some Indian ass????

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want the tigers to slip to 3rd?? Yes you do. Don't Worry It Won't happen.
Why you guys talking about vice?? Is he back again?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers should win this, the bullpen can't hold down the fort for four innings. Rain delay fucked over Pomeranz big time. He was at only 51 pitches after 5 innings.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J.D. Martinez is hotter than the sun right now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers should win this, the bullpen can't hold down the fort for four innings. Rain delay fucked over Pomeranz big time. He was at only 51 pitches after 5 innings.
Soon as they brought out the tarp I had to go back on what Id said earlier.

Which was "ballgame!" When Papi hit that two run homer.

Two more innings to see who's bullpen can be worse.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Detroit losing in any sport is your favorite thing, aside from the early bird special at Denny's.

I haven't eaten at Denny's in forever but the Tigers losing does make me sleep a bit better...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple thoughts on my Twins. Molitor has not been a good Manager. Hector Santiago really doesn't wanna be a Twin, he is absolutely terrible, I think he's trying to suck, nothing else explains how bad he's been.

Robbie Grossman just might be the worst outfielder I have ever seen in my 40+ years of loving the game.

Danny Santana should be traded for a picture of Mickey Mantle falling down drunk on a hooker!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple thoughts on my Twins. Molitor has not been a good Manager. Hector Santiago really doesn't wanna be a Twin, he is absolutely terrible, I think he's trying to suck, nothing else explains how bad he's been.

Robbie Grossman just might be the worst outfielder I have ever seen in my 40+ years of loving the game.

Danny Santana should be traded for a picture of Mickey Mantle falling down drunk on a hooker!

I think I have a picture of Delmon Young falling down drunk on a Rabbi. Would that do?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander. Stands tall. AGAIN