• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. The Tigers had a 2-3 year window when the AL Central was a pile of shit and they spent a king's ransom in an effort to take advantage of the circumstance, but ultimately laid a runny, steamy shit right on the pitching rubber.

Dumb fuck pizza boy ought to keep to slinging pepperoni because it's clear he doesn't know one single fuck about how to own a baseball team.

He's like a retarded George Steinbrenner. "I'll just rub more money on it." Then he hands that money over to a collection of fucktards to make personnel decisions.

It's fun, though. They sorta did well, which brought a bunch of pink hats like Vice and Doug to the forefront, giving everyone else something to laugh at, so I'm thankful for that.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. The envy from across lake erie....... sounds like last couple years of tiger beat downs have you butt hurt. Season will start soon.....you can't hide from the truth. Iffy learned that

AL Central basement. What's that feel like? Tribe's never been there.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. The envy from across lake erie....... sounds like last couple years of tiger beat downs have you butt hurt. Season will start soon.....you can't hide from the truth. Iffy learned that

You realize the old English D were the bottom feeders last year, right?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. The Tigers had a 2-3 year window when the AL Central was a pile of shit and they spent a king's ransom in an effort to take advantage of the circumstance, but ultimately laid a runny, steamy shit right on the pitching rubber.

Dumb fuck pizza boy ought to keep to slinging pepperoni because it's clear he doesn't know one single fuck about how to own a baseball team.

He's like a retarded George Steinbrenner. "I'll just rub more money on it." Then he hands that money over to a collection of fucktards to make personnel decisions.

It's fun, though. They sorta did well, which brought a bunch of pink hats like Vice and Doug to the forefront, giving everyone else something to laugh at, so I'm thankful for that.
2 to 3 years. How's those math classes down thar in ohio?? 5 straight ALCS. 2 WS appearance in last 10 years. Last time tribe could even get on national TV was with spit in face island boy at 2b.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 to 3 years. How's those math classes down thar in ohio?? 5 straight ALCS. 2 WS appearance in last 10 years. Last time tribe could even get on national TV was with spit in face island boy at 2b.

Oh, Douggy. I appreciate your dedication and I enjoy your stupidity, but sometimes you fire it up to a level of retarded that Chris Burke envies.

First, I said a 2-3 year window when the AL Central was particularly weak. I did not mention the Tigers' playoff berths.

Second, the Tigers have never made the playoffs in five straight years, let alone five straight ALCS, you fucking mook.

Third, it is true, the Tigers have lost two of the last ten seasons' World Series, but that claim ends on Sunday.

Forth, AL Central basement. Shut the fuck up until they're out of it.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, Douggy. I appreciate your dedication and I enjoy your stupidity, but sometimes you fire it up to a level of retarded that Chris Burke envies.

First, I said a 2-3 year window when the AL Central was particularly weak. I did not mention the Tigers' playoff berths.

Second, the Tigers have never made the playoffs in five straight years, let alone five straight ALCS, you fucking mook.

Third, it is true, the Tigers have lost two of the last ten seasons' World Series, but that claim ends on Sunday.

Forth, AL Central basement. Shut the fuck up until they're out of it.

It is no use. Doug is just beyond any explanations. When intelligence came to his door...he just refused to accept delivery.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calm down, Doug is no MiamiVice, Doug actually likes baseball and having fun, don't get all serious on him. Don't carry over the Vice hate.

Sure he thinks the Tigers window hasn't closed, Verlander and Miggy are still on the team. Sure he doesn't understand that both are not what they were 3 years ago. Sure he thinks the Royals window closed the year after winning the World Series and the 2nd appearance in the last 2 seasons.

A few years ago he was still pimpin Al Kaline carrying the Tigers. It takes a few years for Doug to realize when a window closes.

The Tigers should at least climb up from the bottom.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers 25-man roster looks to be set. Fortunately, none of the guys on the DL look to be out for any long stretches of time. In fact, Cameron Maybin is playing in a minor league rehab game today.

CATCHERS: James McCann, Jarrod Saltalamacchia

INFIELDERS: Miguel Cabrera, Ian Kinsler, Jose Iglesias, Nick Castellanos, Mike Aviles, Andrew Romine

OUTFIELDERS: Justin Upton, Anthony Gose, J.D. Martinez, Tyler Collins

DH: Victor Martinez

STARTING PITCHERS: Justin Verlander, Anibal Sanchez, Jordan Zimmermann, Mike Pelfrey, Shane Greene

RELIEF PITCHERS: Francisco Rodriguez, Mark Lowe, Justin Wilson, Drew Verhagen, Buck Farmer, Kyle Ryan, Logan Kensing

DISABLED LIST: Cameron Maybin, Daniel Norris, Alex Wilson, Blaine Hardy, Angel Nesbitt, Jeff Farrell

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers 25-man roster looks to be set. Fortunately, none of the guys on the DL look to be out for any long stretches of time. In fact, Cameron Maybin is playing in a minor league rehab game today.

CATCHERS: James McCann, Jarrod Saltalamacchia

INFIELDERS: Miguel Cabrera, Ian Kinsler, Jose Iglesias, Nick Castellanos, Mike Aviles, Andrew Romine

OUTFIELDERS: Justin Upton, Anthony Gose, J.D. Martinez, Tyler Collins

DH: Victor Martinez

STARTING PITCHERS: Justin Verlander, Anibal Sanchez, Jordan Zimmermann, Mike Pelfrey, Shane Greene

RELIEF PITCHERS: Francisco Rodriguez, Mark Lowe, Justin Wilson, Drew Verhagen, Buck Farmer, Kyle Ryan, Logan Kensing

DISABLED LIST: Cameron Maybin, Daniel Norris, Alex Wilson, Blaine Hardy, Angel Nesbitt, Jeff Farrell
On paper, it at least looks like a team that shouldn't finish last in the Central.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't it every year

Even moreso with Detroit. Most of the key players (Verlander, Sanchez, Miggy, V-mart, K-Rod, Kinsler) are getting long in the tooth and/or have had recent injury problems.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even moreso with Detroit. Most of the key players (Verlander, Sanchez, Miggy, V-mart, K-Rod, Kinsler) are getting long in the tooth and/or have had recent injury problems.
Definitely true. Have to imagine the heat is on for them to deliver this year.