• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go back and take a peek at many of your so-called ramblings. you've got plenty. I only look bad in the eyes of a Detroit homer like yourself. If anyone brings up a topic of debate that you disagree with you'll have a pissy fit.
This coming from the guy having a pissy fit about me over multiple threads....

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from the guy having a pissy fit about me over multiple threads....

now that's contradictory, don't you think.

I thoroughy enjoy the entertainment you provide and the vast knowledge you have on here

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that's contradictory, don't you think.

I thoroughy enjoy the entertainment you provide and the vast knowledge you have on here
Good. Glad to hear that.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. Glad to hear that.

you don't mind sharing your knowledge do you ? just keep posting so I can attempt to learn but being a special needs child/adult you'll need to slow it down some.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holaday with his second hr today and third of spring training.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.mcrfb.com/files/Detroit Sports//Artie Field Productions - Go Get 'Em Tigers.mp3
Artie%20Field%20Productions%20-%20Go%20Get%20%27Em%20Tigers.mp3

For dougie

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

there should be nothing other than joy up in here.

I got schooled and admitted to such.

I leaned that I'm a special needs child, an idoit, a moron and the parents were paint chip eating people (which I never knew prior but do now).

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this at MLB Trade Rumors concerning Cameron Maybin. Relates to what Vice was saying....

"The Tigers are hopeful Cameron Maybin will return by Opening Day and won’t be looking outside the organization for extra outfield help, tweets Antonio Vice of the Mexico City Tribune. It was reported earlier this week that Maybin would miss four to six weeks due to a hairline fracture in his left hand. According to Antonio Vice, the Tigers feel that Maybin will have his best season ever and avoid injury, unlike Sal Perez and Juan Uribe, two noted Mexican players, who will be injured and suck woefully. Of course, even the full six weeks would only cause Maybin to miss the first couple weeks of the season, but that is hardly the kind of devastating blow that might require the Tigers to pursue a player with any sort of urgency, such as the Indians did with Uribe, says reporter Vice."

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • The Tigers are hopeful Cameron Maybin will return by Opening Day and won’t be looking outside the organization for extra outfield help, tweets Anthony Fenech of the Detroit Free Press. It was reported earlier this week that Maybin would miss four to six weeks due to a hairline fracture in his left hand. Of course, even the full six weeks would only cause Maybin to miss the first couple weeks of the season, hardly the kind of devastating blow that might require the Tigers to pursue an outfielder with any sort of urgency.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy must be a trump supporter with his hate of hispanics.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who has actually judged debates before, I find it to be greatly amusing (terrifying?) that Trump "wins" every Republican debate. Not to make this a political thread...
Poor Kasich is the best candidate the Republicans have and idiots like iffy vote for Trump instead.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who has actually judged debates before, I find it to be greatly amusing (terrifying?) that Trump "wins" every Republican debate. Not to make this a political thread...

Which is kind of curious. Vice, much like Trump, is a narcissistic blowhard, who likes nothing more than to talk about himself and belittle others. And yet, here, on this stage....the Trump-like Vice is the loser in most debates as his BS, lies, and mis-statements are quickly thrown back at him. My conclusion is...not only is Vice inferior to Donald Trump; but the posters of this thread are far superior to the Republican presidential candidates in dealing with an egotistical fool!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is kind of curious. Vice, much like Trump, is a narcissistic blowhard, who likes nothing more than to talk about himself and belittle others. And yet, here, on this stage....the Trump-like Vice is the loser in most debates as his BS, lies, and mis-statements are quickly thrown back at him. My conclusion is...not only is Vice inferior to Donald Trump; but the posters of this thread are far superior to the Republican presidential candidates in dealing with an egotistical fool!
You are like little faggot marco rubio that talks about me (trump) more than the actual topic.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't talk now....me and da guys down at Larry's Country Bunker are going out to collect more bricks for the Great Wall of Mexico

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't talk now....me and da guys down at Larry's Country Bunker are going out to collect more bricks for the Great Wall of Mexico
Who are you kidding.... you are 131 yrs old iffy.. you aren't building anything but a poopy diaper.