• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see this is still a bitch fest. I suppose I will keep checking on it until there is actual talk about the upcoming season.

"there's a lot of people bitching on this thread instead of talking baseball, so I'm going to bitch about it instead of talking baseball."

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 92518

your just boiling at the seams, get a handy from the Brazilian or one of the many women your with, hell maybe use one of the tigers players pics you been posting. Hell head to the beach like you did last time
I guarantee you were beating your dick over that gif before you posted it... You gotta love some clown that lives with his dad and mom at the age of 45 talking about getting a handy... do you have to ask Carolyn if its ok to have a man over?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you were beating your dick over that gif before you posted it... You gotta love some clown that lives with his dad and mom at the age of 45 talking about getting a handy... do you have to ask Carolyn if its ok to have a man over?

weak sauce.

Bums obviously OWNS you cause you always get butt hurt when he makes you look like an ass hat.

Did y'all come over the wall, or under it ?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak sauce.

Bums obviously OWNS you cause you always get butt hurt when he makes you look like an ass hat.

At least he owns something... He doesn't own a pizza parlor anymore... He lives with his parents at the age of 45... He has no wife... no kids... So hopefully owning me on the internet fills the void from lack of ownership of other things.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not hard to make him look like an ass hat,

1) wait til he says ANYTHING baseball related
2) laugh with disbelief
3) respond with correct info or find the similar info and relate it to Tigers

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak sauce.

I came on your mom.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not hard to make him look like an ass hat,

1) wait til he says ANYTHING baseball related
2) laugh with disbelief
3) respond with correct info or find the similar info and relate it to Tigers
LOL... I find it hard to believe many people take you seriously in your real life.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he owns something... He doesn't own a pizza parlor anymore... He lives with his parents at the age of 45... He has no wife... no kids... So hopefully owning me on the internet fills the void from lack of ownership of other things.

I don't believe you. You have no proof that he lives at home.

You are the Hoops best tool and I'm happy to say that more people know about your retardedness.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe you. You have no proof that he lives at home.

You are the Hoops best tool and I'm happy to say that more people know about your retardedness.
Oh but I do handi.. oh but I do. I am not going to be a dick and post it... but trust me... I most certainly do have proof... And its glorious.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part handicappers... is you pretend to know what people do for a living... you pretend to know where they live.... you pretend a lot of shit....

I reallly know who he is.... and he knows I know because his stupid ass gave me his info.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part handicappers... is you pretend to know what people do for a living... you pretend to know where they live.... you pretend a lot of shit....

I reallly know who he is.... and he knows I know because his stupid ass gave me his info.

How is he a "stupid ass" if he gave you his info so you could send him the playoff tickets you owed him from a wager?

Sounds more like you're the stupid ass that also doubles down as a welcher and anchor daddy.

You don't have proof and everyone knows you don't.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is he a "stupid ass" if he gave you his info so you could send him the playoff tickets you owed him from a wager?

Sounds more like you're the stupid ass that also doubles down as a welcher and anchor daddy.

You don't have proof and everyone knows you don't.
he actually gave me his info to prove he owned a pizza parlor.... after he had already lost it... he didn't give me the info to send him tickets... fuck for all he knows.. I sent them and his dad took them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA