• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice, you didn't give us any information and we have learned:

a. you are NOT a UM grad
b. you are not an ex-marine
c. you do not own multiple businesses
d. you ARE a narcissistic loony
e. your baseball predictions are near worthless
f. you are dumb enough to fall for the joke to meet someone at Jason's Deli
g. Most importantly, you totally lack social skills (see c above)

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the funniest part is @handicappers trying to defend bums.. Everyone on this thread knows I know who bums is.. Bums has admitted to giving me his info.. so CLEARLY I know who he is.... And even @SlinkyRedfoot has said bums is a fucking retard.

Have fun defending @da55bums, the guy that can't even spell the work FAILURE right...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is about worthless as long as @da55bums, @Iffster, and @handicappers are all going to come in here and act like faggots. At least @da55bums is trying to talk baseball... He is barely literate and can't even spell a word he has been called his entire life... but at least he talks baseball.

Iffy is more concerned about who I am and what I do... and handi is more concerned with trolling like a twat.

Enjoy all... I grew tired of this dump of a thread a while ago.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is about worthless as long as @da55bums, @Iffster, and @handicappers are all going to come in here and act like faggots. At least @da55bums is trying to talk baseball... He is barely literate and can't even spell a work he has been called his entire life... but at least he talks baseball.

Iffy is more concerned about who I am and what I do... and handi is more concerned with trolling like a twat.

Never Vice's fault....always someone else. Severe mental issues with this kid. I mean SEVERE!

Notice he calls everyone a faggot and talks about cocks and dicks all the time. Sexual frustration AND sexual insecurities.

Dire need for contact. "I grew tired of this dump..." But he keeps returning. Screaming for contact with ANY human being.

Last edited:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News flash. Annibal Sanchez has a sore arm. Who would have thunk it??? Dude always has a sore arm. Iffy should give him advice on sore arms and wrists.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K rod finaly showed up to training camp. He had visa trouble. How does any Latin player have visa trouble? ?? All they have to do in off season is get visa problems worked out. But they always show up late because of visa trouble.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he actually gave me his info to prove he owned a pizza parlor.... after he had already lost it... he didn't give me the info to send him tickets... fuck for all he knows.. I sent them and his dad took them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

liar

you're a weak ass faggot for not paying your lost bet. If I were Bums I would have beat those tickets out of your greasy face.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the funniest part is @handicappers trying to defend bums.. Everyone on this thread knows I know who bums is.. Bums has admitted to giving me his info.. so CLEARLY I know who he is.... And even @SlinkyRedfoot has said bums is a fucking retard.

Have fun defending @da55bums, the guy that can't even spell the work FAILURE right...

I think the funniest thing is you can't spell "word" correctly. What a fucking moron. No wonder everyone goofs on you for being a fake ass wannbe bitch homo.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things from texas. And you don't have any horns BAWWWWHAAAA

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is about worthless as long as @da55bums, @Iffster, and @handicappers are all going to come in here and act like faggots. At least @da55bums is trying to talk baseball... He is barely literate and can't even spell a word he has been called his entire life... but at least he talks baseball.

Oh snap, here comes the illegal immigrant version of "I'm leaving this thread, you guys are mean to me".

only to stay here for another 8 hours.

what a fag.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooo so tough soccer boy. Did your daddy take you to the soccer match?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinsler said he loves detriot. Doesn't miss dallas

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooo so tough soccer boy. Did your daddy take you to the soccer match?

My Dad's on the U19 youth coaching staff. He took me to plenty of matches. I've been to every WC since 1994 (except for SA2010).

What did your Dad do for you other than tickle lick your balloon knot?

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
liar

you're a weak ass faggot for not paying your lost bet. If I were Bums I would have beat those tickets out of your greasy face.

I never expected him to pay the bet, he was a tool before that, not a guy you would expect to pay a bet, let alone post season baseball tickets, but I also didn't expect him to hide for months after he lost, deny it for a year, then make up so many stories on why he didn't pay it. He had to serve in the military and/or still cheats on his wife, he good at hiding, deception, misdirection and counter attacks.

All he had to say at the time was "fuck, I lost that bet", lol, and it would have been a done deal...instead of dragging it out over years.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many did the Rangers win????? Xactly

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never expected him to pay the bet, he was a tool before that, not a guy you would expect to pay a bet, let alone post season baseball tickets, but I also didn't expect him to hide for months after he lost, deny it for a year, then make up so many stories on why he didn't pay it. He had to serve in the military and/or still cheats on his wife, he good at hiding, deception, misdirection and counter attacks.

All he had to say at the time was "fuck, I lost that bet", lol, and it would have been a done deal...instead of dragging it out over years.

he's still a pussy ass homo for not paying you. so instead of paying you, he makes up fake shit claiming to know shit about you.

Don't worry Bums, he is going to get his real soon. an instant You Tube classic is what I'm predicting.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer is ok. For kids scared to get hurt playing football. Or scared of a 90 mph fastball