• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot the Tigers signed broke ass Bobby Parnell to a minor league contract to.

No.

I read that news late last week.

I highly doubt Parnell is a broke ass. financially. coming off a serious injury, I'm well informed of.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part about the Uribe signing is.. McGee could out hit him while playing adequate defense at 3rd... Yet the Indians chose to give a 37 yr old broken ass old man a $5mil contract instead of signing McGee to a minor league deal.

Who's McGee?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... because

A) he is minor league depth not actually a rotation player...
B) he is 4 years younger than either Rollins or Uribe
C) he most likely will never see a game in Detroit

I read the article, so therefore, I became informed from the interwebz.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think anyone is claiming Uribe is going to take the Indians to the world series. far from it- but he does represent an upgrade over last year and is a great clubhouse guy- this is what Buster Olney wrote about the signing- but you know more than Buster Olney.
Isn't that what you are supposed to be doing when you are the favorite to win the division? What part of signing a 37 yr old turd to a lineup that has major holes on a team with the best pitching in the AL sounds like a good idea when you are trying to win a pennant?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck would I waste anyone's time talking

A.) you're lonely
B.) you're tired of talking to yourself
C.) you have no real friends
D.) your 12 businesses that you run while on tHoop 12 hours a day don't need you to be as successful as you are
E.) endless retorts are possible but I'm exhausted typing all of this already. don't know how you manage all day long

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It needed to come out so you and others could see him for what he is. A pompous sissy pants with Rain Man like qualities regarding Tigers facts/stats.
listen turd... i said i would back down... but if you want to keep this up.. i can go right back to battling your pitiful weak ass trolling...

I was hoping stroking your faggot ego would make you go away... I guess not.

Once again.. let me know when you want to meet at Jason's Deli in Pembroke Pines... You didn't show up last time.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that what you are supposed to be doing when you are the favorite to win the division? What part of signing a 37 yr old turd to a lineup that has major holes on a team with the best pitching in the AL sounds like a good idea when you are trying to win a pennant?

What, in your opinion, were the better options?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure there were a lot of options available for the Indians.

As far as being amused, I think that's relative to one's perspective. To wit, I'm sure you don't find it nearly as amusing as I do that the Tigers spent $2.2MM per win last year - but the good news is, they got a hell of a deal on losses!
When there aren't a lot of options out there... it doesn't make it better to give $5mil to a 37 yr old that shouldnt be a full time player... on a team trying to win the WS.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.) you're lonely
B.) you're tired of talking to yourself
C.) you have no real friends
D.) your 12 businesses that you run while on tHoop 12 hours a day don't need you to be as successful as you are
E.) endless retorts are possible but I'm exhausted typing all of this already. don't know how you manage all day long

laughing-puppets-o.gif

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When there aren't a lot of options out there... it doesn't make it better to give $5mil to a 37 yr old that shouldnt be a full time player... on a team trying to win the WS.

"there were no better options, but the Indians are stupid for taking this one"

Also, who's McGee?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listen turd... i said i would back down... but if you want to keep this up.. i can go right back to battling your pitiful weak ass trolling...

I was hoping stroking your faggot ego would make you go away... I guess not.

Once again.. let me know when you want to meet at Jason's Deli in Pembroke Pines... You didn't show up last time.

there's our little sissy pants that we all love and OWN. You get your shine box ready and meet us all out front of your fake ass condo, you fake ass Marine jive ass turkey.

BOOM

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can go right back to battling your pitiful weak ass trolling...

wait a dog gone minute. earlier you had stated he was your friend and how much respect you had for his magician like trolling skills.

inquiring minds want to know what changed so SOON ?

I'm anticipating a Liar coming from handicappers at some point in time

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's our little sissy pants that we all love and OWN. You get your shine box ready and meet us all out front of your fake ass condo, you fake ass Marine jive ass turkey.

BOOM

handi... why don't you tell everyone about how you begged me not to kick your teeth out at jason's deli yesterday...

Can we give this shit a rest for a few minutes? I'm trying to figure out if Vice is suggesting that the Indians should have signed a pitcher to play 3rd for them.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
handi... why don't you tell everyone about how you begged me not to kick your teeth out at jason's deli yesterday...

lol, you drove out of your way to a Jason's Deli 2000 miles from where I live......and then posted that I didn't show up? And posted a picture?

You really are one dumb shit stupid ass dick socket.

BOOM