• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was he on CBS and not know you? You're in the Troll HOF for your work on that site.
I knew dr phil.. i also remember his handicappers name. i remotely remember you as well there.. I just stuck to baseball.. never went onto the other boards where you guys hung out.. what ever happened to that fear and loathing guy?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's playing coy. He knows damn well I was Dr Phil, he's just backtracking cause he realized just now that I played him for over a year.

Did you read the part about our secret website that we would go to, to plot our troll posts in the Royals game threads? Super cool stuff.
if you really were phil i am not going to argue with you... that is the level of respect i have for dr phil.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew dr phil.. i also remember his handicappers name. i remotely remember you as well there.. I just stuck to baseball.. never went onto the other boards where you guys hung out.. what ever happened to that fear and loathing guy?

You mean this guy?

bladerunner-hauer-01.jpg

That was me, also. I use that one to post on another site.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was never proven but I think Handi was F&L also.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CaJdfO-UEAAHBiG.jpg

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers who was cacaface if it wasn't you... i thought the 10inchhorsecock was you?

was it you that I taught how to use twitter names to get past CBS rules on using swear words for names or what that someone posing as you?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cbs was so stupid.. you could literally use twitter to make any swear word name you wanted... if it was you... you had some good ones you came up with..

your schtick where you would miss spell everything and tell everyone you were a 7 ft tall black dude were pretty good.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's absolutely hilarious that no matter how long I am away from this thread when I come back the current conversation always involves Vice fighting with someone, it could be a day, a week, a month doesn't matter. Fucking unbelievable...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
black dudes, old women, Mormon missionaries, angry latino Jew.......I dabbled in everything.
you really went hard with the 7ft tall black dude thing in the baseball gamecenters.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....I'll give you that. Names without faces is not one of my strong suits. I can't even recall that right wing nut who was a super homer Tiger fan.
Zwic?

SlumpBuster?

Zwic's high school football playing son for some reason tailgated with me at a Lions game.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's absolutely hilarious that no matter how long I am away from this thread when I come back the current conversation always involves Vice fighting with someone, it could be a day, a week, a month doesn't matter. Fucking unbelievable...

Dude's an internet bad ass. He can't fight for shit in real life, but on the net????? he is one bad mofo, sho nuff.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Brantley is doing well with his rehab and should be back relatively early- while Brantley himself did not rule out opening day- Francona did say opening day was not realistic....regardless- it seems like it should be no later than May 1st to have Brantley back and possibly sooner.

Thats good news. Obviously I do not think the Uribe signing moves the needle significantly- but it should help. The Tribe just needs half-way decent (in reality- just not really really shitty like last year) performances from the lower half of their lineup to really hopefully be pretty good.

Obviously I do not have huge expectations for Joba Chamberlain- but it seems that he is dedicated to trying to ressurect his career and is in the best shape of his life...whether his arm is still any good of course is the more important question, but at one time there was a lot of talent there. Bullpen is so hit and miss- sometimes you can get a guy like this to have a crazy year. It sure would be nice to have another credible setup guy besides Shaw who Francona has used an awful lot the last couple years. A possible Shaw/Joba setup team for one of the better closers in the league, Allen, could be pretty good.