• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually live in a condo right now... but I am going to move to a house in may.. maybe i will build the sculpture then.

that is the correct response and not the maybe.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hung like an elevator button, and frequently piss on my nuts.

don't do it pete. don't do it. giving him your phone # or address. afterall, he just might be navy seal, army ranger, green beret or some other fantasy he'll make up

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't do it pete. don't do it. giving him your phone # or address. afterall, he just might be navy seal, army ranger, green beret or some other fantasy he'll make up
maybe i am a unicorn.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice.......It is 6PM Saturday night in Miami. Isn't that a busy, and financially important, time for someone who claims to own numerous bars and restaurants in the Miami area? If I was 35, with a Mexican/Brazilian wife and several kids to support, I don't think I would be spending my business' financial "black" hours of the week typing up a storm on Sportshoopla. (I am ready for the follow up fantasy)

The reason I ask is...we are going out to a Mexican restaurant tonight. I know the owner, through his son. He says his dad runs his 2 restaurants (he also has half ownership of another) from home.....but he spends two nights a week on site. Friday night at one place and Saturday night at the other. Just curious as how you are so good at running yours that you can spend 12 hours a day on Sportshoopla.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't fight and you're a queer horse that poops rainbows? Got it. No wonder all these dudes are straight up clowning your ass.
oh snap... you got me again.