• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it wasn't created as a football stadium as you originally claimed.

Got it.
duel use.. means it was built big enough to host NFL games... means it wasn't built like a baseball stadium.. which is a huge deal.. but I am sure you don't understand.

I believe the A's are the only team left using a stadium like this because they are shit to watch a game in.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it ever cross your mind that you could have ignored it and been the bigger man?

no chance. Internet bullies and alleged real life bullies can't do that.... in fantasy land

no man exists in that mind and there's no questioning or debating that remark either

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duel use.. means it was built big enough to host NFL games... means it wasn't built like a baseball stadium.. which is a huge deal.. but I am sure you don't understand.

I believe the A's are the only team left using a stadium like this because they are shit to watch a game in.

And as I already said, they kept the top closed off for Raiders games as well.

At any rate: The field of the stadium or any of these factors has nothing to do with why it is a shitty experience.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize you are here just as much as I am right?

No...not even close. Shit, I am a retired old man and I do more than you...and you CLAIM to be 35 and running multiple businesses. Either you are lying.....or you are physically fucked up.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as I already said, they kept the top closed off for Raiders games as well.

At any rate: The field of the stadium or any of these factors has nothing to do with why it is a shitty experience.
maybe thats true... the place is a dump... but the size of the field makes it so the fans are not as close. the foul territory in that stadium is like another field itself.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahahahahahahaha

Says the guy who is here all the time

while also running 12 businesses from his phone and being here all day long and loaning 150K, driving a Ferrari, wearing a rolex, offering to buy MEN tickets for plane rides, hotels, food, drinks (prolly laced with ruffies), baseball tickets.... the list goes on and on but I'm tired already typing this... he never is tired of typing