• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had to google 'anachronistic,' didn't you?

want to get back to baseball or do you still want to make this entire thread a back and forth between me and you?

Its pointless.. You are an internet tough guy that would piss in his pants before actually saying what you say to my face... and I am never going to have the pleasure of that moment.. so we are wasting our time.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get respect on here when you don't act like a gaping asshole. You should give it a try.
acting like a gaping asshole... you mean like posting non stop racist comments about Latin Americans? Or calling someone's child racist names?
LOL GTFO with that shit slinky. You are no better than me. In fact.. the more you post without just admitted you crossed a line.. all you are doing is proving you are nothing more than an internet tough guy.

If you were so sophisticated and educated... you would move on and admit both of us took immature shots at each other.. then we could get back to baseball.. but nope... you want to act like your shit doesn't stink.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
want to get back to baseball or do you still want to make this entire thread a back and forth between me and you?

Its pointless.. You are an internet tough guy that would piss in his pants before actually saying what you say to my face... and I am never going to have the pleasure of that moment.. so we are wasting our time.

That's funny.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this, folks? I've exposed Vice for what he is. An insecure twat who likes to dish it out, but can't take it. "

Fin.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this, folks? I've exposed Vice for what he is. An insecure twat who likes to dish it out, but can't take it. "

Fin.
Yes.. and you exposed yourself as a racist fuck that is willing to insult a man's child while hiding behind a computer screen.

Fin.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, here's how it went down - it's all in the written record of this thread - you and bums continued with your sad little personal insults just as you'd left off last year's thread. I got on both of you for it and bums had the sense to knock it off. You didn't and continued to attack bums' career, life and family, so I gave you a dose of your own medicine and you proceeded to leak pee all over the last few pages.

You can dish it out, but you cannot take it. It's amusing.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, here's how it went down - it's all in the written record of this thread - you and bums continued with your sad little personal insults just as you'd left off last year's thread. I got on both of you for it and bums had the sense to knock it off. You didn't and continued to attack bums' career, life and family, so I gave you a dose of your own medicine and you proceeded to leak pee all over the last few pages.

You can dish it out, but you cannot take it. It's amusing.

LOL...

Bums hasn't stopped anything.. he just stopped posting because I can literally rip him apart anytime I want with real info. You think posting racist shit is some how going to help this thread? GTFO of here... This fucking clown actually is trying to validate his use of racism and jokes about another man's kid.

I wouldn't post much around here if I was bums either... I know his name... his address... his phone #.. where he works... I have seen his facebook page... All because he GAVE ME THAT INFO. You are defending someone not worth defending. Anyone that knows bums from his CBS days will tell you that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get off arguing with me... I don't even know what you are even spouting off about... You obviously take pleasure in it. Which is fine... just don't act like you are some fucking do good internet chat thread super hero...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.. and you exposed yourself as a racist fuck that is willing to insult a man's child while hiding behind a computer screen.

Fin.

How do these people know so much about your life? Bit of advice...when you are a rather polarizing character on forums like this, maybe keep your personal life personal. How would these other dudes even know about your wife or child? If they don't and are saying "your wife is fat" or "your child is lame" or whatever...I mean, who cares? Should be hard to take that real personally.

Just a brief perusal of this thread shows you slinging plenty of insults yourself. The homophobe crying racism falls a little flat in my book.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The homophobe crying racism falls a little flat in my book.

Of course it does. It would to anyone, but this guy is completely self-absorbed, and has no understanding of what is going on around him.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get off arguing with me... I don't even know what you are even spouting off about... You obviously take pleasure in it. Which is fine... just don't act like you are some fucking do good internet chat thread super hero...

No I don't enjoy this at all.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it does. It would to anyone, but this guy is completely self-absorbed, and has no understanding of what is going on around him.
lol... i guess I am not a tolerant as you are.