• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he really say that? If so my guess is he was being sarcastic.
yeah... and he was being sarcastic when he called my kid an anchor baby to I guess...

Its all good... we can move on with baseball any time.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he really say that? If so my guess is he was being sarcastic.
Its called internet tough guy talk. My best guess is slinky would pee pee in his pants before actually calling an adult Brazilian male a Mexican to his face.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact the team didn't make the playoffs has little baring... they had a winning season and were most certainly in the playoff hunt until the last few days of the season... And their attendance was second to last in the MLB. There is no justification for it...

I hear the same bullshit from Marlins fans.. If you go to a game.. the true fans are there. Nobody is crying about the Marlins owners at the games. They are just supporting their team. Shit fans cry about the owners.. especially when the owners have put out a winning product.

Winning product? What exactly have the Indians won? The Marlins also have one of the shittiest owners in the history of baseball. I don't blame them for not going to games.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL games are clown shows. I went to a few Dolphin games last year... parking is a shit show... there are drunk idiots everywhere... people fighting in the stands.. its not a child friendly environment at all. Leaving the game is even worse with a bunch of drunks driving.

Give me a baseball game any day. The game experience is much better. You can go with a group, have a few drinks, and everyone for the most part acts like a human being. I can't remember the last time I saw a fight in the stands at a MLB game I attended.. and I have went to a lot in the last 5 years... yet I can say I saw at least 2 fights in the stands every game at Dolphins stadium.

It doesn't surprise me to see NFL attendance dropping when tickets are so expensive and the actual experience is getting worse.

Totally agree. There is no way I am taking my two daughters to an NFL game. We'll just watch that crap on TV at home.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a fight at a baseball. I've seen a ton at NFL games and one at a minor league hockey game.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning product? What exactly have the Indians won? The Marlins also have one of the shittiest owners in the history of baseball. I don't blame them for not going to games.
More people went to a Marlins game last year than did a Indians game...

Its easy to look back at the Indians seasons and say they didn't win anything.. but they very well could have been a playoff team the last 2 years... and nobody was going to games when they were in the hunt. They went to the playoffs in 2013 and won 92 games.. yet were third to last in attendance... Its a joke.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice is lonely. He is here 24/7 telling us his life story. (Think about it Vice....how many posts have you produced here this week. You start at 8 in the morning and hit it hard until at least 3PM, then come back for a night session.)

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Erie....that will keep Vice going for awhile.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. I'm just saying what the attitude here is towards the owners. There are few guys I work with that refuse to go to another Tribe game until the Dolans are gone. Right or wrong, that's how they feel.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. There is no way I am taking my two daughters to an NFL game. We'll just watch that crap on TV at home.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a fight at a baseball. I've seen a ton at NFL games and one at a minor league hockey game.
The last dolphins game I went to was the Jets / Dolphins game last year... You can imagine what kind of low life's were at that game... There were people taking their shirts off to fight each other all around us by the 3rd quarter... Pretty funny. I don't take my daughter to NFL games... not after the last time where some fat drunk slob cut in line when my daughter was trying to get some dipping dots and ended up getting his hole broke by some other fat drunk slobs that didn't take to kindly to it.. right in front of about 10 kids.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice is lonely. He is here 24/7 telling us his life story. (Think about it Vice....how many posts have you produced here this week. You start at 8 in the morning and hit it hard until at least 3PM, then come back for a night session.)
I am sure you keep count of all my posts iffy.

For someone so concerned about my real life persona... you would think you would jump at the chance to come discredit me and be able to tell everyone here about it.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. I'm just saying what the attitude here is towards the owners. There are few guys I work with that refuse to go to another Tribe game until the Dolans are gone. Right or wrong, that's how they feel.
When fans get to that point nothing good comes from it. The value of everything drops and the odds of good owners coming in drops with it. When a market turns its back on a franchise its more likely to move than it is to attract a good owner that wants to do the hard work of rebuilding trust.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can gladly dish it out.. you want to talk baseball? lets disagree all day.. I enjoy that. If I wanted a bunch of people rah rahing I wouldn't come to this thread... I like the banter and BS... Just don't act like you are above me.. you act like a fucking child just the same. A adult male that talks shit about another man's kid on the internet is either
A) a faggot
B) a bitch
C) an internet tough guy

which are you?

You could have saved a lot of keystrokes and just typed, "I like to dish it out, but can't take it."

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have saved a lot of keystrokes and just typed, "I like to dish it out, but can't take it."
You could have saved and will save a lot of pages and posts if you just say it was wrong to in any way shape or form to bring my kid into an online sports forum's banter.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to rip my posts and claim I am being childlike.. you probably should not be acting like a 8 year old yourself.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @Big_Blue_72 going through and giving me a bunch of BS ratings... For every one you give me... you got one coming bud. Enjoy.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have saved and will save a lot of pages and posts if you just say it was wrong to in any way shape or form to bring my kid into an online sports forum's banter.

"it's only alright to attack people's family members if I'm the one doing it."

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"it's only alright to attack people's family members if I'm the one doing it."

funny... are you thinking out loud? because you brought my wife up first... and you were the one with about 10 racist posts regarding latin americans... so

pretty sure you were the one to start it guy... willing to bet a lot of money you were the one to start making jokes about my wife first.. you might want to back off that.

this is easy... you can move on to baseball... and we can acknowledge making jokes about the others family is childish.. or i can go back and repost where you decided to start the entire thing and waste posts and time doing so....

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I can dish it out, but can't take it."
pretty nice way to try to swerve around the fact you were the one that started insulting my wife.. and I never once insulted your kids....

we can move on anytime you want...